兑换比率的实用银行英语对话及翻译
Bank clerk:May I help you?
请问有什么可以帮助您的?
Terry:Yes, can I cash my traveler's check here?
是的,我能在这儿兑换我的'旅行支票吗?
Bank clerk:Of course, we'd be happy to cash it for you.
当然啦,我们很高兴能为您兑换。
Terry:What's the cashing rate?
兑换的比率是多少?
Bank clerk:Well, it's listed on the electronic board on the left. We cash it at present traveler's check buying rate.
比率都列在左边的电子榜上。我们是以现在旅行支票的买入比率兑换。
Terry:Oh, I see. How much it the service charge?
哦,我知道了。那服务费是多少?
Bank clerk:The service charge is 1% of the total amount of the check.
服务费是支票总额的1%。
Terry:Well, I'd like to cash these four checks for $100 each.
好的,我想换四张100美元的旅行支票。
Bank clerk:Would you please countersign them here?
您能在这儿复签一下吗?
Terry:OK, there you are.
好的,签好了。
Bank clerk:And your passport please.
您的护照?
Terry:Oh, I forgot to bring it. It is in my hotel room.
哦,我忘带了。它在我的旅馆房间里。
Bank clerk:Sorry, sir. We can't cash the checks for you without your passport.
对不起,先生。没有护照我们不能为您兑换。
Terry:Well, thanks. I will come again this afternoon, then.
谢谢,那我下午再来。
【兑换比率的银行英语对话及翻译】相关文章:
有关英语对话翻译04-11
银行英语口语:兑换货币05-30
银行工作英语对话09-29
英语情景对话加翻译05-27
英语日常对话双语翻译03-18
英语口语对话及翻译01-26
疯狂英语精彩对话学英语及翻译05-27
未来智能轮胎英语对话及翻译05-25
七个英语情景对话翻译01-27