外教口语

外企面试用英语口语

时间:2024-08-30 14:03:14 外教口语 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

外企面试用英语口语集锦

  参加外企面试一般都要使用英语来对话。你对外企面试用英语口语了解吗?下面是yjbys小编为大家带来的关于外企面试用英语口语的知识,欢迎阅读。

外企面试用英语口语集锦

  外企面试用英语口语集锦

  Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.

  你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!

  A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

  依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。

  Q: Give me a summary of your current job description.

  对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。

  A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.

  我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。

  Q: Why did you leave your last job? 你为什么离职呢?

  A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it. 我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。

  A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no

  opportunity for advancement.

  我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。

  Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional? 你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?

  A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.

  凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。

  A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. 依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。

  Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?

  你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?

  A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. 我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。

  Q: What do you think you are worth to us? 你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?

  A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。

  Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position?

  你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?

  A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

  我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。

  Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure? 你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?你能承受工作上的压力吗?

  A: Yes, I think so.

  A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. 这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。

  Q: What is your strongest trait(s)? 你个性上最大的特点是什么?

  A: Helpfulness and caring. 乐于助人和关心他人。

  A: Adaptability and sense of humor. 适应能力和幽默感。

  A: Cheerfulness and friendliness. 乐观和友爱。

  Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

  你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?

  (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)

  A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

  他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。

  A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

  他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。

  Q: What personality traits do you admire? 你欣赏哪种性格的人?

  A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.

  诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。

  A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. 有"实际行动"的人。

  Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

  作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?

  A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.

  我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标

  A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.

  我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。

  Q: How do you normally handle criticism? 你通常如何处理別人的批评?

  A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.

  沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。

  A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later.

  我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。

  Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?

  在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?

  A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.

  胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。

  A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. 不能接受新思想的那些取。

  Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?

  你如何处理与同事在工作中的.意见不和?

  A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。

  Q: How do you handle your failure? 你怎样对待自己的失敗?

  A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.

  我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。

  Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. 什么会让你有成就感?

  A: Doing my best job for your company. 为贵公司竭力效劳。

  A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability. 尽我所能,完成一个项目。

  Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why? 假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?

  A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. 我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。

  A: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. 我乐意捐给教育机构。

  Q: What is most important in your life right now? 眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?

  A: To get a job in my field is most important to me. 对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。

  A: To secure employment hopefully with your company. 希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。

  Q: What current issues concern you the most? 目前什么事是你最关心的?

  A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. 目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。

  Q: How long would you like to stay with this company? 你会在本公司服务多久呢?

  A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. 只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。

  Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?

  你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?

  A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.

  我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。

  A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.

  我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。

  A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.

  也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。

  (如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:) It would be premature for me to predict this. 现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。

  (甚至还可以打趣的说:) Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director. (或 CEO 或 president)说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!

  Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?

  你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?

  A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.

  薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。

  A: (假如你有家眷,可以说:) To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. 坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。

【外企面试用英语口语】相关文章:

日常英语口语10-15

外企常用的英语关键词09-09

外企必备英语词汇06-14

商务英语口语09-10

日常英语口语积累08-10

少儿英语口语08-10

航海英语口语对话01-16

幼儿英语口语大全09-06

少儿常用英语口语08-09

白薯面大蒸饺的做法12-07