拟写外贸函电的常用英语句子
导语:外贸函电是我们建立对外贸易关系和外贸往来的重要手段。下面是YJBYS小编收集整理的有关拟写外贸函电的英语语句,希望对你有帮助!
1.通知
本厂已迁移到上述地址, 特此通知。
I inform you that I have now removed my factory to the above address.
我方已在本市开设贸易与总代理店, 特此通知。同时, 恳请订购。
Having established ourselves in this city, as merchants and general agents, we take the liberty of acquainting you of it, and solicit the preference of your order.
本公司于5月1日将改为股份有限公司, 特此奉告。
We are pleased to inform you that our business will be turned into a limited company on the 1st May.
本公司股东年会, 将于3月1日在银行家俱乐部召开, 特此函告。
Notice is hereby given that the annual general meeting of the shareholders of our company will be held at the Bankers' Club on Mar. 1.
今天我们已付给R.S.先生120美元, 特此告知。
By this we inform you that we have today paid Mr. R.S. $120.
通过这些渠道, 他们会发来甚多订单, 特此函告。
Through these lines, we intimate you that they may send you considerable orders.
2.回信
公司断定我们所提供的货色优良, 价格公道, 感谢贵公司给我们一个机会, 使我们的要求得以实现。
We are certain that we are offering a sound article at popular price, and we should appreciate an opportunity to substantiate our claims.
贵公司5月6日函悉, 本公司无法承购贵公司开价的商品。此复。
In answer to your favour of the 6th May, we inform you that we are unable to take the goods offered by you.
关于贵公司所询麦麸一事, 现可提供该货20吨。
In answer to your inquiry for bran, we offer you 20 tons of the same.
贵函收悉, 此地商场仍保持平静。
Answering to your letter, we state that the market remains quiet.
至今未复5月8日贵函, 甚感歉疚, 还望原谅。
Kindly excuse our not replying to your favour of the 8th May unitl today.
本月8日贵函敬悉。??先生是位诚实可*的人, 特此告知。
In response to your letter of the 8th inst., I am pleased to say that Mr. ?? is a man of trustworthy character.
关于所询H.先生的情况, 谨此高兴地告知, 他是一位足以信赖的人。
In response to your inquiry respecting Mr. H., we have pleasure in stating that he is a thoroughly reliable man.
关于S.公司的情况, 我们特此欣然函复。
We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.
关于J.先生的情况, 谨此高兴地告知, 我们认为他是绝对可以信赖的人。
Answering to your inquiry respecting Mr. J., we are pleased to say that we found him absolutely reliable.
17日贵函关于结帐一事, 谨此告知, 我们将很快寄去支票。
Replying to your letter of the 17th respecting the account, I will send you a cheque shortly.
3.收讫
您昨日来信已收悉, 谨于此按您所约定的条件。接受此项任务。
I acknowledge receipt of your letter of yesterday, and gratefully accept the appointment on the terms you mention.
6月1日贵函敬悉。
We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the 1st June.
本月5日来函敬悉。
We acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 5th inst.
本商品将于12月最后一班轮船付运, 货到时请惠于告知。
Kindly acknowledge receipt, and have the goods sent by the last steamer in December.
我们如期收到您5月15日的信, 信中所谈事宜尽悉。谢谢。
We duly received your favour of the 15th May, contents of which we note with thanks.
6月6日来函收悉, 我们无法交运该货, 甚感遗撼。
We are in possession o fyour favour of the 6th June, and regret having to inform you that it is impossible for us to deliver the goods.
7月15日寄来的货物发票收悉。
We are in possession of your invoice of the 15th July.
7月7日的贵函收悉, 感谢您订购下列货物: ...
Your favour of the 7th July is at hand, and thank you for your order for: ...
7月10日来函敬悉。
Your favour of the 10th July came duly to hand.
您昨天的信和所附来的100美元的支票均已收悉。
Your favour of yesterday covering a chequie of $100 is duly to hand.
昨天贵函已收悉。
Your favour of yesterday is duly received.
我们已收到您昨日写的.信。
We have received your letter of yesterday.
我们如期收到您昨日发来的信。
We duly received your letter of yesterday.
我们于5月1日收到您4月3日的信。
We received on the 1st May your valued favour dated 3th April.
我们如期收到您5月27日函和附来的150美元的汇票。
We duly received your favour of the 27th May, with a draft for $150.
2月6日来函收悉。
We have received your letter dated 6th February.
您6月5日的来函收悉, 多谢。
We have to own with thanks the receipt of your favour of 6th June.
4. 确认
确认
To confirm||Confirming||Confirmation
为确认
In Confirmation of
确认书
A letter of confirmation
关于上周本公司通过电话给您的报价, 我们特予以确认。
We confirm our call of last week respecting our offers to you.
兹确认我们5月3日所发函并告知您发来的货物已如期到达。
We confirm our respects of the 3rd May, and inform you that your consignment has duly arrived.
兹确认已收到"O"号轮船送来的货物, 现寄去550美元的支票一张。请查取。
I confirm the receipt of your shipment by m.s. "O", and now send you a cheque, valuing $550.
兹确认我上星期致您函, 请及早约定与我方代表面谈的日期。
Confirming our letter of last week, we ask you to appoint an early interview with our representative.
兹确认本公司6月11日的信, 同函附上50包的提单。请查收。
Confirming ours of the 11th June, we now hand you enclosed B/L for 50 packages.
兹确认昨天致您的信并欣告今天我们已给你们开出汇票。
We confirm our respects of yesterday, and have the pleasure to inform you that we have drawn this day on you.
兹确认您昨天向我们提出的订单。承惠顾非常欣慰。
We have much pleasure in confirming herewith the order which you kindly placed with us yesterday.
您对我公司所提订单, 请务必于明天下午三时前来电确认。
Kindly let us have confirmation of these orders by telegraph tomorrow by 3 p.m.
谨确认今日电报, 非常遗撼, 该工厂于昨夜被毁于火。
In confirmation of my cable today, I regret to state that the factory was completely destroyed by fire last night.
为确认今早电话中所订货物, 请寄来订货单。
Kindly give us an order sheet in confirmation of the message by telephone of this morning.
5. 愉快欣慰
我们欣慰地告知你们, 我们将于明日给银行寄去5张面额为500美元的债券。
We have the pleasure to inform you that we will forward by tomorrow's mail to the Bank five bonds of $500 each.
您昨日告知向上海发出25箱的信函我们已敬悉。
We have the pleasure to acknowledge your favour of yesterday advising 25 cases for Shanghai.
同函奉上有关文件。
We have the pleasure of enclosing herewith the documents.
谨送上50,000美元的支票一张。
We have pleasure in forwarding you a cheque for $50,000.
兹随信附去50包棉花的提单一张。
We have pleasure in enclosing herewith a Bill of Lading covering 50 bales of cotton.
祈注意 "B House" 是B大街10号。
We have pleasure to bring to your notice "B House" No. 10B Avenue.
我们愿向您提出下列订货: ...
We have much pleasure of placing the following order with you: ...
谨以此确认我今晨的口头订货。
I have much pleasure in confirming my verbal order of this morning.
我们高兴地通知您, 从伦敦给您发来的书和其它东西的邮包已经到达。
We take pleasure in informing you that a parcel containing books and others has arrived for you from London.
我们愿按每磅900美元接受您的订单。
We shall be pleased to enter your order at $900 per pound.
今愿提供玩具10箱每箱优惠价1000元。
I shall be pleased to supply you with 10 cases of toys at the low price of $1000 per box.
我们将乐意您参观本公司所出售的几种保险柜。
We shall be pleased to show you some of our safes.
我们欣慰的告知您, 去年度业务是最成功的一年。
We are glad to inform you that the past year has been a most successful one.
兹报告本市的S.公司情况。
We are glad to report on S. & Co., of this cith.
敝人欣闻您已接受我的报价。
I an glad that you have accepted my offer.
如蒙告知所需印刷费用, 则不胜欣慰。
I Shall be glad if you will kindly give me a price for printing.
兹答复所询有关S.公司的情况。
We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.
6. 附函附件
按照本函下列清单, 附上应兑现的汇票。
We enclose for realization drafts as per the list at foot.
请查收所开出的下列汇票。
Enclosed please find drafts drawn as follows:
今随信奉上由"静冈号"发往香港的货物提单两张。
Enclosed we hand you two Bills of Lading fo rthe goods, per m.s. "Shizuoka Maru" to Hongkong.
依照您的订单同函奉上80包羊毛的发票, 请查收。
Enclosed please find the invoice of 80 bales wool bought by your order.
随信附上50箱货物的发票, 请查收。
Enclosed you will find an invoice of 50 cases goods.
随信附上订单三张, 请立即安排。
Enclosed please find three orders for immediate attention.
随信附上贴邮票的信封一个, 静候回音。
A stamped envelope is enclosed for reply.
随函附上订单一张, 请填妥后并附来支票为荷。
An order form is enclosed. Fill it out and attach your check.
同函附上10箱货物共价5,000美元的发票一张。
Enclosed we hand you an invoice, $5,000, for 10 cases goods.
随信附上我西雅图公司以贵公司为抬头面额为100美元的汇票一张。
Enclosed we hand you a draft, $100, drawn on your goodselves by our seattle house.
7. 迅即
迅速
urgently||promptly||immediately||with all speed
请尽快将空袋退回为盼。
Kindly see the empty sacks are returned as promptly as possible.
这批货物立即由火车发往你处。
The goods were at once despatched by rail to your address.
请尽快下达通知书为荷。
Please give us forwarding instructions as soon as possible.
请立即将这些货物运往伦敦码头.
Please deliver these goods immediately to the London dock.
8. 依照关于
依照
according to||agreeably to||conformably to||pursuqnt to||in accordance with
关于
about||regarding||concerning||as to||as regards||with regard to
依照他的建议, 我们冒味的向您提供您在本地的委托服务。
On his suggestion, we take the liverty of offering our services for any commission which you wish to have executed here.
依照今天上午的谈话, 随函呈上本公司新产品的小册子一本。
Referring to our conversation of this morning, we enclose a pamphlet describing our new articles.
根据我们今天的电话交谈, 请于明日运来上述货物10箱。
Referring to our telephonic message of today, please deliver the above ten cases tomorrow.
关于本月6日的来信, 我高兴地告知, 该商品的需求量甚大。