- 相关推荐
酒吧场景的英语口语
酒吧最初源于欧洲大陆,但bar一词也还是到16世纪才有"卖饮料的柜台"这个词义项,后又经美洲进一步的变异、拓展,才于大约2003年进入我国。下面有小编整理的关于酒吧的英语口语,欢迎大家阅读!
Dialouge 1
A:Angela,this is a nice bar!
A:安吉拉,这是个很好的酒吧。
B:Yes.we made a wise decision.
B:是的。我们作了个聪明的决定。
A:Where would you like to sit,Angela?
A:安吉拉,你想坐哪儿?
B:I'd Iike to sit not too near the piano so that cian from a distance.
B:我想坐在离钢琴不太近的.地方,这样我们可以从远处欣赏音乐。
A:Great.That's just after my thought.
A:太好了。和我想的一样。
B:Good evening.Would like something to drink?
C:晚上好。来点儿什么喝的吗?
A:Yes,but give us a few minutes first.
A:是的,不过我们先看看酒单。
C:Certainly, sir. Please take your time.
C:当然。请慢慢看吧。
A:Let's see... Cocktail, Brandies, Wines, Scotch..., I'll have beer,Budwiser What about you,Angela?
A:我看,……鸡尾酒,白兰地,葡萄酒,苏格兰威士忌,啊,我要啤酒,百威的。你呢,安吉拉?
B:I'II have coconut juice. Do they have that?
B:我要椰子汁。他们有吗?
A:I think so.Let's see. Hello,Bartender, one tin of coconut juice for her and a bottle of Budwiser for me.
A:我想有。让我们看看。喂,服务生,一听椰子汁给她,我要一瓶百威啤酒。
C:Yes,sir.Just a moment.
C:好的。请稍等。
C:Here are your beer and juice. And the bill.
C:你们的啤酒和椰子汁。还有账单。
B:Yes,thank you.
B:好的,谢谢。
C:You're welcome!
C:不客气。
Dialouge 2
A:Good evening,sir.What's your pleasure?
A:晚上好,先生。要喝点什么?
B:Give me a shot of whisky and soda.
B:给我一杯威士忌加苏打。
A:With or without ice,sir?
A:加不加冰块,先生?
B:Certainly without ice. Ice will spoil the taste.
B:当然不加。冰块会破坏口味。
A:Would you like to say "when",please,sir.( Pouring soda)
A:您认为差不多的时候说“停”,先生。(倒苏打水)
B:Whoa ,when.
B:好,停。
A:Enjoy your drink, sir.
A:请慢用,先生。
Dialouge 3
A:Good evening,sir.What's your pleasure this evening? Your usual?
A:晚上好,先生。今晚您要喝点什么?和平时一样吗?
B:Yes.I'm going to stay with the same,a beer.
B:是的.,和平时一样,一杯啤酒。
A:Certainly,a beer. Here you are, sir.
A:好的,一杯啤酒。先生,这是您的啤酒。
B:Oh,darn.Look what I've done.(Spill the drink)
B:哎呀,糟糕,瞧我太粗心了。(打翻了啤酒)
A:Don't worry.I'll make you another on the house.
A:别着急,我再免费给您倒一杯。
【酒吧场景的英语口语】相关文章:
商务场景口语精选10-29
雅思听力常考的场景05-21
WIFI 802.11应用场景06-12
酒吧器具的相关知识07-04
经典英语口语积累06-20
经典的职业英语口语06-21
初级英语口语10-09
日常英语口语10-15
酒店英语口语精选10-26
常用的英语口语08-26