民以食为天朗文少儿英语口语学习曲
导语:民以食为天是指人民以粮食为自己生活所系,扩展为人民群众需要生产粮食等生活必须品的资源来维持生存。下面是一首关于民以食为天的英语口语学习曲,欢迎大家边听边学英语!
At the world is tab
民以食为天
J: Let's song about different kinds of food. Here's a song about food from different countries. It's called "what's that?". Listen!
让我们一起唱一首关于不同食物的歌曲。这里就有一首关于不同国家食物的歌,歌名叫“是什么”,一起来听听吧!
singing time
唱歌时间
J: Are you ready? It's your turn to sing now.
你准备好了吗?轮到你们来唱咯。
singsing again
唱歌时间
J: Do you know how to order a meal in a resturant? Jana, Grace and Corry role-play for the class.It's about ordering food in resturant.They are practicing the play now. Corry is a waiter, and Jana and Grace are going to order some food. Let's watch.
你知道在餐厅怎么点餐吗?Jana,Grace和Corry要做一个在餐厅点餐的角色扮演,现在他们正在练习。Corry是服务员,Jana和Grace就正要点餐。让我们一起来看看吧。
C: What do you like to order?
你们想要点些什么呢?
J: Wait. You don't say that!
等等,你不能这么说话!
C: Er, yeah, right. Sorry. Hello, ladies, are you ready...
额,好的,不好意思。你好,女士们,请问你准备...
J: That's not your line.
这不是你的台词。
C: What would you like to order?
请问你们想要吃点什么呢?
J: Corry, you forgot the line.
Corry,你忘词了。
C: What? Oh. Ok. I remember now. Today we have very good French onion soup and spicy spaghetti with Moroccan vegetables. Are you ready to order now?
什么?噢,好的,我记起来了。今天我们有非常好的法国洋葱汤,和摩洛哥蔬菜辣面。请问你们准备要些什么?
G: I would like potato soup, some mush and a fruit salad.
我想要土豆汤,玉米浓粥和一个水果沙拉。
C: And what would you like to drink?
要点什么喝的'吗?
G: I like water, please.
请来一杯水吧。
C: Water. OK. And what would you like to order?
水。好的。请问这位女士想要点什么呢?
J: Are there peppers in spaghetti?
你们这里的意大利面放辣椒吗?
C: Yes, there are.
是的。
J: Then I have a French onion soup, and order sushi, and a Santos fires and a glass of milk to drink.
那么我就要一个法国洋葱浓汤,寿司,一份薯条和一杯牛奶。
C: Er! How can you eat that?
啊!你怎么这么吃?
J: Corry, you are a waiter. A waiter would never say that! Did you either read your script?
Corry,你是服务员。一个服务员从不会这么说话的!你有没有读过你的剧本啊?
C: Well! Yes, I read my script. But I forgot my lines. There's a lot to remember.
有啊,我当然有读过剧本。但是我忘词了。我有太多台词要记住了。
J: Grace and I could remember all lines. Are we smarter than you?
Grace和我都能记住所有的台词。难道我们比你聪明?
C: No, you are not smarter. You were just reading on the script.
不,你们不是比我聪明。你们是看着剧本来读。
J: Yeah. Sorry, I forgot. Can we just start it again?
是的,对不起,我忘了词。我们可以再重新来一次吗?
C: This time no script.
这次没有剧本。
J: I love resturant. I can order anything. Sushi, baking and eggs, soup or dessert. What do you order when you go to resturant? Well, that's all show for today.See you next time on Backpack.
我喜欢餐厅。因为我可以点很多东西,寿司、面包和鸡蛋、浓汤或者甜点。你到餐厅用餐时会点些什么吃呢?好的,这就是今天的节目了。我们下周再见!