- 相关推荐
朗文少儿英语教学:荡秋千和滑梯
导语:相信大家对秋千和滑梯一点都不陌生,下面我们一起来学习关于秋千和滑梯的英语,欢迎大家阅读。
Backpack: Swinging And Sliding
朗文少儿英语:荡秋千和滑梯
Julien: Hello! It's time for Backpack. Look at me, I'm batting the ball. Look at the children. They are on the playground. And here's a song about children on the playground.
你们好!欢迎回到朗文少儿英语。看着我,我正在击打篮球。看看这些孩子,他们正在公园里。这有一首歌关于在公园里的孩子的。
Singing time
唱歌时间
Julien: Now it's your turn to sing.
现在轮到你们来唱了。
Singing time
唱歌时间
Julien: Marria is at the playground today. She's jumping up and down. Look, here comes Matt.
玛丽亚正在公园里玩耍。她正在上下跳。看,马克来了。
Marria: Hey, Matt, I'm playing hopscotch.
嘿,马克。我正在玩跳房子游戏。
Matt: Hey, Marria. Look, a jungle gym. Hey, wait! That's a race.
嘿,玛丽亚。看,攀爬架。嘿,等等!我们来个比赛!
Marria: A race?
比赛?
Matt: Yeah, a race. Like this.
对,比赛。就像这样。
Julien: This is fun, a race. And the race is on. Matt, and the Marria, on your mark, get set, go!
非常有趣啊,比赛。比赛要开始了,马克和玛丽亚,各就各位,预备开始,出发!
Matt's first. He's climbing on the jungle gym. But wait. Now Marria is climbing the jungle gym.
马克领先着,他正爬上立方格架子了。等等,玛丽亚也爬上立方格架子了。
Matt's sliding down the slide. And Marria is, too.
马克从滑梯上滑下来,玛丽亚也是。
Now Marria is swinging, and the Matt is swinging on the swing, too.
现在玛丽亚荡秋千了,马克也是。
Now Matt's running. Marria's running. They are both running. And end who's the winner. I don't know. Let's watch. Marria is the winner.
马克跑起来,玛丽亚也跑起来。他们同时跑起来了。最后谁是胜利者。我不知道。让我们一起来看看。玛丽亚是胜利者。
Julien: Well, race is a lot of fun. Well, that's all the time for today. I'm walking, no one running out off here. Goodbye.
哇,比赛很有趣啊。这就是今天节目的内容,我正在走路,没有人跑步啊。再见!
【朗文少儿英语教学:荡秋千和滑梯】相关文章:
Favorite Foods最爱的食物朗文少儿英语口语教学08-21
少儿英语教学试探07-01
少儿英语教学口诀大全06-11
少儿英语教学常用口语07-01
剑桥少儿英语教学目标05-17
少儿英语教学方法06-26
朗文英语知多少07-03
朗文国际英语教程06-09
少儿声乐教学和学习的原则07-10