- 相关推荐
公共英语二级听力真题答案及原文译文
导语:多做听力历年真题,有针对性的练习听力,对考公共英语有一定的帮助,下面是一套公共英语二级听力真题,欢迎大家来做题。
听力理解答案:
1-5 ACABB 6-10ACBBA 11-15 CACBC 16-20 AAABC
【听力原文及译文】
Text 1
W: Oh, what a pretty dress! My daughter would love it. But it seems a bit too large. Do you have a smaller size?
裙子好漂亮!我女儿会喜欢的。但是它看起来有点儿大,你们有小一点儿的么?
M: Sorry, this is the only one left. But don’t worry. Children grow fast.
不好意思,这是唯一剩下的一条,但是别担心,小孩儿长得快。
W: Yes, that’s true. I’ll take it.
哦,确实是,那我买了。(此处,take=buy)
Text 2
W: These DVDs will be due back on Thursday, the 7th.
这些DVD在周四也就是7号以前要还回来。(due adj. 到期的,应付的)
M: How much more should we pay to keep them another week?
再续借一周要付多少钱?
Text 3
M: What did you think of Dana’s speech today?
你认为Dana今天的演讲如何?
W: Well, she must have spent a lot time preparing it. I can’t believe I can sit for that long without feeling bored.
呃,她一定花了很长时间来准备。我不敢相信我竟然在那儿坐了那么长时间还没觉得厌烦。(spend time/money doing something花费时间/金钱来做某事)
Text 4
W: Could you help us carry these boxes, sir?
先生,您能帮我们搬箱子么?
M: Oh, I would like to help you, but I’ve got a pain in my back.
我也想帮你们,但是我背疼。
Text 5
W: I wonder if Simon would be here by 8:00. He’s supposed to be.
不知道Simon能不能8点到这儿,他本应该到的。
【拓展:I wonder if ... : 我想知道是否…;be supposed to do sth. = should do sth. 应该……】
M: His wife said he left at 7:30, so he should be here by 8:10 at the latest.
他的妻子说他七点半离开的,那么他最晚应该8:10到这儿的。(at the latest:最迟)
Text 6
M: Are you free on the weekend?
你周末有空么?
W: I haven’t got any plans yet, why?
我目前还没什么计划,怎么了?
M: There is an exhibition of Chinese paintings at the public library. Would you like to go with me?
在公共图书馆有个国画的展览,你愿意和我一起去么?
W: I’d love to, but when?
我愿意,但是什么时间?
M: How about Saturday morning? It’s cooler in the morning and maybe less crowded.
周六早上怎么样?早上凉爽些,人或许也不那么挤。
【拓展:How about ... ……怎么样?一般是用来建议的;注意该句中还有比较级的形式:adj.+-er或是less/more +adj.】
W: I’m afraid I can not get up early on weekends. I’d prefer Saturday afternoon. Believe me there won’t be too many people.
我怕是周末不能早起。我更愿意周六下午。相信我不会有太多人的。
M: So, shall we meet at 2:00, Saturday afternoon?
那么,我们在周六下午两点间?
W: OK, that would be great. I’ll be waiting for you at my home.
好极了,我在家等你。
Text 7
W: Did you have a busy week?
你周末很忙么?
M: Emm, well, no. I mean I didn’t do a lot, but I bought a computer.
呃,没有啦,我的意思是没做啥事儿,但是我买了台电脑。
W: You did? Thank godness. Now you don’t need to borrow mine. You had it for two weeks last time.
你么?天哪,现在你不用借我的了,你上次用了两周。
M: Yeah, so sorry about that. I wrote my history paper on it. Thanks again, by the way.
是的呃,实在是不好意思啊,我在上面写历史论文。顺便再次感谢啊。
W: Sure, no problem. So how do you like your computer?
没关系。你的新电脑怎么样?(how do you like ...? 询问某人对某物的印象或看法)
M: Oh, it’s really cool. I use it everyday.
很酷,我天天用它。
W: Really? Are you using it for class? I mean you’re working on the paper now, right?
真的?你用于学习么?我意思是你现在在整论文,是吧?
M: Emm, yeah, yeah, but I don’t use it for class.
呃。是的,但是我学习上不用。
W: So what do you use it for?
那你用它来干嘛?(use sth. for (doing) sth.用某物来干……,for表示用途)
M: Emm, actually, I just watch DVDs on it all week.
呃,事实上,我一整个星期只是在电脑上看DVD。
Text 8
W: Tom, as the manager of a company selling green products, you are now quite a successful businessman. When did you know you wanted to have your own company?
Tom,作为一家销售绿色产品的公司经理,你现在是一个相当成功的商人。你什么时候想要拥有自己的公司?
M: My family left Budapest in 1986 and settled in Canada where a lot of my friends' parents were highly successful businessmen. It seems so cool, so in high school, I started a web-designed company and learned a lot from that experience.
我的家人1986年离开Budapest 定居加拿大。在加拿大,我许多朋友的父母都是很成功的商人。那看起来很酷,于是我在高中时就建立了一个网站设计公司并从中学到了很多经验。
W: How did you find the money for your present company then?
你现在公司的融资是从哪儿来的?
M: We’ve raised 18 million dollars from about 50 people. We’re finally making money. I own 6% of the company and all employees get their shares.
我们从50个人那儿筹集到了1800万资金,也最终盈利了。我拥有公司6%的股份,每个员工都有自己的股份。
W: By the way, what aspects of your life are green?
顺便问一下,你的生活中哪些方面是与环保有关的?(green本意是绿色,由此引申而来的意思是“与环保有关的”)
M: I’m only mildly green. I do simple things and I’m a huge biker. I biked cross Canada.
我只是一定程度上注重环保,我做的事情简单,我非常喜欢骑车,我曾骑行加拿大。
W: Do you think you have ever done anything wasteful?
你认为你做过什么浪费的事儿么?
M: We're always doing something wrong, but then, that will allow us to learn and grow. When I first started out, we made all the products ourselves, but that was a mistake. Now we work with other companies. We provide the materials, the product development and the design. They make the products then.
我们总是在做一些错事,但是从那我们会学到许多并得以成长。在我最开始的时候,所有的产品都是由我们自己来做,但那是个失误。现在我们和别的公司合作,我们提供原材料,产品研发和设计,然后他们制作产品。
Text 9
W: Hey, James, how is the job search going?
James,你好,工作找得怎么样了?(job search找工作)
M: Hi, Sharon, I had no idea. It’ll take so much time. It sure makes it difficult to prepare for final exams. How about you?
Sharon,你好,没有头绪。会花很多时间吧。这对备考期末来说是一定的困难。你呢?(第一个it是指代前面找工作会花很长时间这一事情,后面的it是形式宾语,真正的宾语是to prepare for final exams)
W: I was lucky. There seems to be a shortage of highschool teachers now. I applied to three schools and each one offered me a position.
我很幸运,现在貌似很缺高中老师。我申请了三所学校,他们都给提供了职位。(offer sb. sth.;offer sth. to sb.,注意和provide区分开)
M: That’s great. Which one did you like?
好极了,你选了那个?
W: I haven’t decided yet. Of course, it will be easiest for me to stay here in New York or go back home to Boston, but I may go to California.
我还没决定,当然,对我来说呆在纽约这里或是回波斯顿都很容易,但是我回去加利福尼亚。
M: That will be a big move.
那将是一个重大的决定。
W: So tell me about your plans?
给我讲讲你的'计划吧?
M: Well, I applied to six newspapers. Last week, I had an interview with New York Times.
好吧,我申请了六家报社,上周去纽约时报面试了。
W: How did it go?
情况如何?
M: Not so well. I think they are looking for people with some experience.
不是很好,我觉得他们想要的是有经验的。
W: Have you had any other interviews?
你还面试其他了么?
M: No, not yet. It seems that everyone wants to be a writer these days. There just aren’t many jobs out there.
没有,好像如今人人都想成为作家。但是没有那么多的职位。
W: That’s too bad.
太糟了。
M: Yes, I had a hope to have a job lined up by graduation. That doesn’t seem likely now.
嗯,我本希望毕业时有一大堆子工作等着我呢,可是现在看来不可能了。
W: What will you do if you can’t find a job?
你如果找不到工作打算干什么呢?
M: In that case, I’ll begin working on the master’s degree in the fall.
要真是那样的话,我会在秋天开始攻读硕士学位。
W: Good luck.
祝你好运。
Text 10
Now one more thing to add about students, safety before we start today’s college tour. The university offers two programs called Safe Walk and College Alone programs. The Safe Walk program is to make sure that students get where they need to go late at night with officer on duty to safe guard them, whether back from the bar or from a late night study-group. The College Alone program gives students who are working alone at night peace of mind. Once a student calls the office, her position is recorded as is her time to leave the place and where she is about to go. Students are provided with a number they can call Campus Safety Office 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And 12 college pay phones are also connected to the office, no money needed. Here we're trying our best, so that your children are safe when attending the university.
在今天我们开始大学之旅之前,我还有一件事儿要对学生们说。学校给我们提供了两项计划,Safe Walk 和College Alone。Safe Walk 计划是为了确保学生们可以晚上去他们想要去的地方,无论是从酒吧还是晚间学习小组回来,都有执勤工作人员保卫他们。College Alone计划是为那些晚上独自学习的学生提供安宁的环境。一旦有学生给办公室打电话,她的位置所在、离开的时间以及所要去的地方都会被记录下来。学生会得到一个电话号,可以随时给学校治安办公室打电话。而且学校内12个投币式公用电话无需投币也都会接到办公室。在此我们将尽全力来保证您的孩子在学校的安全。
【公共英语二级听力真题答案及原文译文】相关文章:
2017年公共英语二级听力真题「回忆版」07-16
高考英语听力真题及答案10-16
2016年高考英语听力真题「含原文答案」07-09
上海高考英语听力真题原文05-26
2015年英语听力真题原文07-31
英语二级口译真题及答案10-12