翻译资格

翻译资格考试初级口译高分句子

时间:2024-08-27 08:44:40 翻译资格 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

翻译资格考试初级口译高分精华句子

  引导语:翻译资格考试初级口译高分精华句子,由应届毕业生培训网整理而成,谢谢您的阅读。

翻译资格考试初级口译高分精华句子

  1. Mary and I are looking forward very much to the party.

  玛丽和我热切盼望晚会的举行。

  2. I don't suppose you have much time.

  我想你不会有很多时间。

  3. I think we may learn much from it.

  我想我们能从中学到许多。

  4. Rain turns dust into mud.

  雨把尘土变成了软泥。

  5. There have been several murders this year.

  今年发生了好几起谋杀案。

  6. That famous politician was murdered last year.

  那位著名的政治家去年被谋杀了。

  7. Men have been making music for thousands of years.

  人类创作音乐已有数千年历史。

  8. In England traffic must keep to the left.

  在英国,车辆必须靠左行驶。

  9. My job is teaching English.

  我的职业是教英语。

  10. I told myself to calm down.

  我告诫自己要冷静下来。

  11. What's the name of the river?

  这条河叫什么名字?

  12. He is an artist of great name.

  他是个大名鼎鼎的艺术家。

  13. She was named after her grandmother.

  她是根据她祖母的名字命名的。

  14. The gate is too narrow for a car.

  大门太窄,汽车进不去。

  15. They planed to narrow the gap between imports and exports.

  他们计划缩小进出口的差额。

  16. Australia is an English speaking nation.

  澳大利亚是一个讲英语的国家。

  17. Our newspaper is a national newspaper.

  我们的报纸是全国性的报纸。

  18. The national news comes after the international news.

  国内新闻在国际新闻之后报道。

  19. Foreign nationals were asked to leave the country.

  外国侨民被要求离开该国。

  20. My native language is Chinese.

  我的母语是汉语。

  21. He is a Beijing native.

  他是土生土长的北京人。

  22. It's quite natural that you should succeed.

  你的成功是很自然的事情。

  23. I prefer to see animals living in their natural state.

  我宁愿看处于野生状态的动物。

  24. Nature is at its best in spring.

  春天里万物欣欣向荣。

  25. It's her nature to be generous.

  慷慨大方是她的天性。

  26. Can you tell me the nearest way to the railway station?

  你能告诉我去火车站最近的路吗?

  27. He is near forty.

  他年近四十。

  28. Is it necessary for me to attend the meeting?

  我真的必须参加这个会议吗?

  29. The necessary outcome of a war is a fall in production.

  战争带来的必然结果就是生产力下降。

  30. The fans of the actress craned their necks to catch a glimpse of their idol.

  那位女演员的崇拜者们伸长了脖子想看一看他们崇拜的偶像。

  31. If I need you to come and help I'll call.

  如果我需要你来帮忙,我会打电话的。

  32. You needn't talk so loud.

  你说话的声音用不着那么大。

  33. The doctor told me I was in need of a good rest.

  医生对我说,我需要好好休息。

  34. The road looks beautiful covered by golden pine needles.

  这条路上铺满了金黄色的松针,看上去美极了。

  35. Britain's nearest neighbor is France.

  英国最近的邻居是法国。

  36. Neither chair is comfortable.

  两把椅子坐起来都不舒服。

  37. Neither of my sisters drinks coffee.

  我的两个姐妹都不喝咖啡。

  38. He hasn't got a ticket and neither have I.

  他没有票,我也没有。

  39. The swallows nested under the eaves.

  燕子在屋檐下筑巢。

  40. The bird is building a nest of straw and twigs.

  这只鸟在用稻草和小树枝筑巢。

  41. They netted the fruit trees to protect them from birds.

  他们用网覆盖住果树以使其免遭鸟害。

  42. This area has not been covered by the communication net.

  这个地区还不在通讯网的覆盖之内。

  43. The net weight of this jar of coffee is 180 grams.

  这瓶咖啡净重180克。

  44. I will never forget your kindness.

  我永远忘不了你的好意。

  45. We never flinch from difficulties.

  在困难面前我们决不退缩。

  46. They sell new and used furniture.

  他们出售新旧家具。

  47. She is new to this country.

  她对这个国家还不熟悉。

  48. Have you read the news about the election?

  你看了关于选举的新闻了吗?

  49. I haven't heard any news from my son lately.

  我最近没听到我儿子的任何音讯。

  50. I heard it on the 7 o'clock news.

  我在七点钟的新闻报道中听到了这则消息。

  51. We have subscribed to an evening newspaper.

  我们已经订阅了一份晚报。

  52. I learned this piece of news from the newspaper this morning.

  我是今天早晨从报纸上知道这条消息的。

  53. If I miss this train I'll catch the next one.

  如果我错过了这班火车,就赶乘下一班。

  54. What will you do next?

  接下来你要干什么?

  55. May I bring my chair next to yours?

  我可以把我的椅子移到你的旁边吗?

  56. How nice of you to do that!

  你那样做真是太好了!

  57. Night began to fall.

  夜幕降临。

  58. He has no money.

  他没有钱。

  59. No smoking.

  禁止吸烟。

  60. He is a man of noble birth.

  他出身贵族。

【翻译资格考试初级口译高分句子】相关文章:

翻译资格考试英语高级口译指导10-15

高级口译翻译资格考试全真预测题05-18

翻译资格考试中级口译模拟真题答案10-09

2023年翻译资格考试初级笔译翻译难句02-02

2023年翻译资格考试初级词汇12-21

商务英语口译单词翻译09-03

人事部翻译二级口译点评04-03

初级出版资格考试《基础知识》仿真试题及答案09-09

2023翻译资格考试中级笔译精选试题及答案02-03

中级翻译资格考试测试题及答案10-08