商务英语 百分网手机站

BEC初级阅读素材

时间:2017-05-23 16:26:41 商务英语 我要投稿

BEC初级阅读素材精选

  BEC初级阅读的一些素材是能够帮助我们获取高分的好工具,下面小编就来大家分享一些精华素材,大家赶紧来看看吧!

BEC初级阅读素材精选

  阅读素材一

  OFFICE ASSISTANT: Good morning. Odyssey Promotions. How may I help you?

  办公室文员: 早上好。这里是奥德赛企划公司。我能为您提供什么帮助吗?

  NICK: Hello, this is Nick Delwin from Communicon. Could I speak to Helen Turner, please?

  尼克: 你好,我是国际通讯公司的尼克·戴尔文。可以帮我转接海伦·特纳吗?

  OFFICE ASSISTANT: Just a moment, please.

  办公室文员: 请稍等。

  OFFICE ASSISTANT: I have Nick Delwin on the line for you.

  办公室文员: 有个叫尼克·戴尔文的人打来电话要找你。

  HELEN: Thank you... Hi, Nick. Nice to hear from you. How’s the English weather?

  海伦: 谢谢……你好,尼克。很高兴接到你的电话。英国那边的天气怎么样?

  NICK: It’s pretty good for the time of year. What’s it like in New York?

  尼克: 就今年这个时候来讲,还是相当不错的。纽约那边的天气呢?

  HELEN: Not good, I’m afraid.

  海伦: 恐怕不怎么样。

  NICK: That’s a pity because I’m planning to come across next week.

  尼克: 那真糟糕,因为我正打算下礼拜过去一趟。

  HELEN: Really? Well, you’ll come by to see us while you’re here, I hope?

  海伦: 真的吗?嗯,我希望你来的时候能顺便过来看看我们,可以吗?

  NICK: That’s what I’m phoning about. I’ve got a meeting with a customer in Boston on Tuesday of next week. I was hoping we could arrange to meet up either before or after.

  尼克: 这正是我打电话想要告诉你的事情。下礼拜二,我要在波士顿会见一个客户。我希望,在那之前或之后我们能找个时间见一下。

  HELEN: Great. That would give us a chance to show you the convention centre, and we could also drop in at Caesar’s Restaurant where Gregg has arranged your reception.

  海伦: 太好了。那样我们就有机会带领你参观一下会议中心了,而且我们还可以顺便去凯萨饭店,葛雷格已经在那里为你安排好了接待活动。

  NICK: That’s what I was thinking.

  尼克: 我也是这么想的。

  HELEN: So you said you have to be in Boston on Tuesday? That’s the 8th?

  海伦: 嗯,你说你要在礼拜二的`时候到波士顿?那是8号吧?

  NICK: That’s right. Now, I could stop over in New York either on the way in - that would be the Monday...Would that be possible?

  尼克: 没错。那样的话,我也可以在去之前先去纽约一趟——可能是礼拜一的时候——那没问题吧?

  HELEN: Ah, I’m afraid I won’t be in the office on Monday, and I think Gregg has meetings all day.

  阅读素材二

  作为职场中的一员,我们免不了要外出办公。为了使自己的工作更有效率,我们就需要提前和对方确定好相关事宜,这时,电话就发挥了相当重要的作用。而善于使用电话的人,不仅能通过电话把事情办得圆满,还可以用它来解决当面不好说的许多问题呢!下面,我们就来学习一下如何用电话预约和解决问题。

  GREGG: Hello.

  葛雷格: 你好。

  OFFICE ASSISTANT: I have Nick Delwin on the line for Helen. Do you want to take the call?

  办公室文员: 有个叫尼克·戴尔文的人打来电话要找海伦。你想接这个电话吗?

  GREGG: Yeah. OK. Thanks. Hi, Nick. Gregg Anderson here.

  葛雷格: 是。好。谢谢。你好,尼克。我是葛雷格·安德森。

  NICK: Hello, Gregg. I was hoping to speak to Helen.

  尼克: 你好,葛雷格。我本来想找海伦的。

  GREGG: Sorry, Helen’s away on business. Can I help?

  葛雷格: 对不起,海伦外出办公了。我能帮忙吗?

  NICK: Yes, Gregg, I think you probably can. I’m afraid I’ve got some rather bad news. It’s the trip over for Electronica.

  尼克: 是的,葛雷格,我想你或许可以。恐怕我有一些坏消息。那是关于参加电子元器件展会的事情。

  GREGG: Uh-huh?

  葛雷格: 嗯嗯?

  NICK: Yes, I’m afraid we’ve had a bit of an internal reorganization here and we’ll be sending a much smaller team.

  尼克: 是的,恐怕由于我们进行了一个小的内部调整,所以我们的代表团要比原计划的小很多。

  GREGG: Well, does this mean you won’t be needing the same-sized booth, then?

  葛雷格: 嗯,那这是否意味着你们不再需要同样大小的展位了?

  NICK: I’m afraid so. There’ll just be Diane and myself. We won’t be able to handle such a large stand.

  尼克: 恐怕是这样的。只有黛安和我会去。我们不可能使用那么大的一个展位。

  GREGG: So, you’d like me to look into that, would you?

  葛雷格: 所以,你希望我处理一下这件事,是吧?

  NICK: I would be very grateful.

  尼克: 非常感谢。

  GREGG: OK, well, I suppose this will also have implications for the reception on Saturday night?

  葛雷格: 好,那么,我想这可能还意味着礼拜日的接待活动要有所调整了?

  NICK: Yes, I’m afraid so. I would hope that we could still go ahead with it but it’ll have to be on a reduced budget.

  尼克: 是的,恐怕是这样的。我希望,我们还是按计划走,只不过预算少了。

【BEC初级阅读素材精选】相关文章:

1.BEC初级英语阅读精选

2.BEC初级阅读材料精选

3.BEC初级考试阅读精选

4.BEC商务英语初级阅读材料

5.BEC商务英语初级阅读技巧

6.2016年BEC考试初级商务英语阅读精选

7.BEC初级阅读精选之面试自我介绍范文

8.BEC商务英语初级阅读做题技巧