业务范围介绍商务英语口语
业务范围是根据单位的业务部门或业务区域来划分确定的外部会计的组织单元。下面是小编整理的关于业务范围的英语口语,希望能帮到大家!
We wish to introduce ourselves to you as asate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.
我们是一家国营公司,专营轻工产品。
We are introducing ourselves as one of thelading exporters of the same line of business.
我们是同一业务范围内的主要出品商之一。
We have the pleasure of introducing ourselvesto you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.
我们很荣幸地向你们自我介绍,我们专营出口罐头食品的一家国营公司。
We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicyclesand spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.
我们是自行车和零部件的经销商,我们在这一行业已经做了20 多年了。
Our corporation is specialized in handlingthe export business of textiles.
我们公司专营纺织品出口业务。
The main products our corporation deals inare electrical appliances.
我们公司经营的主要产品是电器。
Our company is mainly engaged in agriculturalproducts.
我公司主要经营农产品。
We specialize in the export of table-cloths.
我们专营餐布的出品业务。
Our company mainly deals with the exportbusiness of silk goods.
我公司主要经营丝织品的出口业务。
Our specialization is the exportation ofChinese silk garments.
我们专门经营中国丝绸服装的出口业务。
We are engaged in the import and export ofmachinery.
我们经营机械进出口业务。
We are now doing a large import business infruits from Southeast Asia.
我们的业务是大批量进品东南亚的果品。
We specialize in handling clocks and watchesof all sorts.
我们专门经营各种类型的钟表。
We also take on a variety of silk piece goods.
我们也经营各种绸缎的生意。
Our activities cover a wide range ofcommodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.
我们经营的商品范围多样,有领带、皮带、衬衫等。
Part II
We are in a very good position to supply mostgrades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery.
我们完全有能力以最具有竞争性的价格提供各种鱼类罐头。
We are in a position to accept orders againstcustomers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.
我们可以按照客户所提供的样品并根据其所要求的式样、规格、包装要求等接受订单。
We are not exporting straw and willowproducts, embroideries,, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinesepaintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.
我们做草柳制品,刺绣制品,陶次瓷,玉雕,古玩,国画,绢花和各种各样的玩具和礼物的出品业务。
Our corporation is a major producer oftechnically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.
我们公司主要生产用于工业和农业的具有先进技术的机械和化工产品。
Electronic products fall within the scope ofour business activities.
电子产品属于我们的业务经营范围。
We also do export business of hand made wovenarticles.
我们也做手工编制物品的出口业务。
We have been engaged in the glass businesswith many Asian countries for many years.
多年来我们一直在和许多亚洲国家做玻璃的`业务。
Our company is mainly in the line ofexporting Chinese art objects to European markets.
我们公司专做向欧洲市场出口中国工艺品的生意。
We also do import and export business inchemicals and agricultural products.
我公司还经营化学产品和家产品进出口的业务。
We have been importing and exporting allkinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friendsin over 80 countries and regions.
Our corporation is a group enterpriseintegrating scientific research, business, production and service.
我们的公司是一家企业集团,集科研、业务、生产和售后服务为一体。
As a joint venture, our corporation has won aprominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers andtelecommunications inChina.
作为一家合资企业,在中国境内,我们公司在家用电器、计算器、电讯等领域处领先地位。
We are prepared to accept orders for goodswith customers’ own trade marks or brand names.
我们可以按照客户所指定的商品的商标和牌号接受订单。
We have been handling leather shoes andgloves for more than 20 years.
我们经营皮鞋和手套已经有20多年了。
We have been engaged for two decades in themanufacture of such equipment.
我们从事这类设备的制造已20年了。
Unit Four 承诺
We assure you that such things will nothappen again in our future deliveries.
我们保证,今后交货不会再出现类似的情况。
We’d like to avail ourselves of thisopportunity to assure you of our prompt and careful attention in handling yourfuture orders.
我们愿借此机会向贵方保证,贵方今后的订单我们一定会迅速认真地处理。
Our products are always as good as thesamples we send, I can promise there will be no debasement of quality.
我们的产品一定和送给你们的样品一样好,我保证质量绝对不会降低。
I guarantee that there is no difference inquality between the products we’ll send you next month and what samples you sawjust now.
我保证我方下个月将发送的产品和你们刚才所见到的样品在质量上不会有一丝一毫的差别。
I can promise you that the products we sendyou will be of A-1 quality.
我向你们保证我们会给你们送去的货物一定是一流的质量。
Our products are surely of standard quality.
我们的产品一定符合质量标准。
I give you my word that the payment will bemade not later that the end of June.
我保证货款不会迟于6月底支付。
I promise I will check into these problems,and find out if they were our fault.
我保证一定会查清楚这些问题,看看是不是我们的错。
We can make sure that these goods will avoidbeing damaged during the transit.
我方保证这些货物在运输过程中不会被碰坏。
We will provide a fresh guarantee for theprotection of the equipment repaired.
对于修理后的设备,我们将提供新的保证。
【业务范围介绍商务英语口语】相关文章:
1.IBM业务范围
6.商务英语口语对话
7.常用商务英语口语
8.加班商务英语口语