商务英语

商务英语口语

时间:2024-09-06 13:44:53 敏冰 商务英语 我要投稿

商务英语常用口语

  英语学习市场风起云涌,商务英语是其中一个重要的分支。下面是小编分享的商务英语口语,欢迎大家阅读!

商务英语常用口语

  商务英语常用口语 1

  The product gives you an edge over your competitors , I guess.

  我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

  No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

  就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

  I think we may be able to work together in the future.

  我想也许将来我们可以合作。

  We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

  我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

  The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

  我此行的'目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

  We would be glad to start business with you.

  我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

  Id appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

  洽谈中请你们多加关照。

  We are happy to be of help.

  我们十分乐意帮助。

  I can assure you of our close cooperation.

  我保证通力合作。

  Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

  可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

  It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

  如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

  You may be interested in only some of the items.

  你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

  I can just have a glance at the rest.

  剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

  Theyve met with great favor home and abroad.

  这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

  All these articles are best selling lines.

  所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

  商务英语常用口语 2

  1. The expenses incurred for this purpose will have to be borne by the Chinese side.

  用于该目的而引起的所有费用将由中方来支付。

  2. We will pay all the expenses involved in documentation and transfer of knowledge.

  我方将支付所有涉及到文献资料和技术转让的`费用。

  3. We will pay all the specialists for their services rendered to us.

  我方将支付所有专家为我方提供的服务费用。

  4. We hope you will continue offering us improved technology without extra charges.

  希望你们不断向我们提供新的技术,不另外收费。

  5. To help our joint venture, we hope that you would keep supplying us with advanced management techniques and technologies.

  为了帮助我们的合资企业,希望贵方能不断向我方提供先进的管理方法和技术。

  6. We shall help you to the present and future technology concerned with the production from time to time.

  我们将不时地帮助贵方更新与生产有关的现有和将来的全部技术。

  7. As you know that technology is advancing all the time, we hope that you continue offering us your improved technologies.

  正如贵方所知,技术总是在不断改进的,所以我们希望贵方能一直向我们提供最新技术。

  8. We think that it is better to transfer our knowledge in the form of know-how investment.

  我方认为最好还是以技术投资的方式来转让我们的技术。

  9. First let’s start with the delivery of all the drawings, technical data and other documents relating to the engines.

  让我们先提供所有与机械有关的图纸、技术数据和其它文件数据。

  10. You will undertake the obligations to deliver to us the drawing, information and other data.

  贵方将承担将这些图纸、信息和其它数据传送义务。

  商务英语常用口语 3

  1、是我们开设海外分公司的时候了。

  It’s time to open our overseas branch office.

  2、我们要雇用当地人在分公司任职吗?

  Will we hire local people to work in the branch office?

  3、当然,但不是所有人。

  Of course, but not everyone will be local.

  4、分公司的管理层非常重要。

  Management in a branch office is very important.

  5、所以我们要从总公司调入一些管理者。

  So well bring in some management from our home office

  6、他们得懂商务。

  They need to know the business.

  7、他们还要对当地文化敏感。

  They also have to be sensitive to local culture.

  8、举个例子说说。

  Would you please give an example?

  9、比如,派到拉美工作的经理必须变得独断专行一些。

  Say, managers transferred to Latin America must become more authoritarian.

  10、喔。多亏和你谈一谈。

  Well. Thanks to talking with you.

  11、不这样的话,下属会认为他们软弱无能,他们的指令就得不到执行。

  If not, their employees will consider them weak and incompetent and they will not have their orders carried out.

  12、管理方式真的要,进行调整才能适应.当地文化。

  En, the management style should be adjusted to the local culture.

  13、我们的洗漆产品在日本市场卖得不好。

  Our detergent doesn’t sell well in Japanese market.

  14、得想想办法。

  We have to think out a solution.

  15、打折促销怎么样?

  How about discounting?

  16、不得已才会出此下策。

  Its the last resort. the last resort

  17、毫不夸张。西方人,尤其是美国人,采取直奔主题式的谈判方法。他们认为转弯抹角、不谈正题是不礼貌的,甚至是让人讨厌的举动。他们会感到困惑,最终放弃谈判。

  Indeed, Westerners, esp. Americans take a direct-to-the-point approach. They think beating about the bush is impolite or even annoying. They willbecome so perplexed that they will finally give up.

  18、日本市场不同于欧美市场,一旦降价打折,就很难再把价格提起来了。

  Unlike in Europe and the United States, once you discount your product here it’s hard to raise the price again.

  19、此话怎讲?

  What do you mean?

  20、日本的家庭主妇不是开家用轿车购买日用杂货,而是就近在家门口的零售小店买东西。

  Japanese housewives don y t mom-and-pop have a family car to carry store groceries, so they shop in the neighborhood mom-and-pop stores to home.

  21、与打折有何关系?

  Why is it related to discounting?

  22、这些零售小店销售30%的洗涤用品占日本.

  These small retailers sell 30% of all the detergent sold in Japan.

  23、我明白了。他们的货架有限,所以不愿,意经营利润低的打折商品。

  I see. Their shelf space is limited. If they sold discounted products, their profit would be lower.

  24、对。而且如果利润.,降低,赚钱少,批发-商也会被疏远

  You said it. Moreover, whole salers would also be alienated if they made less money due to lower margins.

  25、印度是我们的`产品没有涉猎到的市场。

  India represents an untapped market for our product.

  26、是我们进军印度市场的时候了。

  It’s time to begin our business there.

  27、找一个印度中介大有禅益。

  It’s usually helpful to have an Indian intermediary.

  28、不能总是照字面理解“是”字。

  A yes answer should not always be taken literally.

  29、那它有何意义?

  What does it mean?

  30、“是”可以用来表示“我会考虑”。

  A yes may be used to mean I’ll think about it.

  31、喔。那“不”呢?

  Well. What about a no answer?

  32、韩国人不大乐意直接说“不”字。

  Koreans are reluctant to give a direct answer of no.

  33、那我怎样表达“不”的意思?

  How do I express the meaning no

  34、咬牙吸气或者说“也许”。

  Just suck in air through your teeth or say maybe.

  35、我会记住的。

  I’ll keep it in mind.

  36、我会避免把它们使用在促销品中。

  I’ll avoid them in my promotional material.

  37、难怪他们那么重视合同。

  No wonder contacts arc so important here.

  38、你帮了大忙。

  You arc really very helpful.

  39、愿意为您效劳

  At your service.

  40、你最好先谈主要问题,然后再攻细枝末节。

  Youd better approach the main points first and then the details after.

  商务英语常用口语 4

  We are glad to offer you for the sale of our products in your city.

  很高兴回复你关于我们产品在贵城的销售

  We have decided to offer you an appointed as our sole agent for New York.

  我们已经决定让你做我们在纽约的独家代理

  Your experience in this field make us believe that you can be a good agent.

  你在该领域的经验使我们相信你能成为一个优秀的代理商

  We feeling inclined to agree to your agency of our products.

  我们倾向你做我们产品的代理

  We are willing to negotiate with you on your proposal to act as our agent.

  我们愿意同你讨论你做我们代理的提议

  Considering that you are experienced in promoting the sale of our crafted paper and your market still have potential, we have decide to appoint you as our sole agent in your local market.

  考虑到贵司在推广我司工艺品的经验以及贵司仍存在市场潜力,我们决定指定你作为我们在你本地的代理

  We regret that we are unable to accept your proposal since we already have an agent in your area.

  遗憾的告诉你我们不能接受你的建议,因为我们在这个区域已经有代理商了

  We have already appointed a Tokyo-Silk as our agent in your territory.

  我们已经授权一家东京丝绸公司作为我们在你们区域的'代理商

  Sorry, we have already several representatives of our products in your district.

  对不起,我们已有几家代理在你区域从事我们产品的销售

  We have honestly consider your proposal to represent us in your city for the sale of Chinese porcelain vases and have now appointed you as our agent.

  我们认真考虑了贵司在贵城销售中国瓷器的建议,我们现在指定你为我们的代理商

  I think we have to about your proposal about agency carefully.

  我想我们不得不认真考虑你担任我司的代理的提议

  Please tell us your detailed plan of sales promotion so that we may proceed with our negotiations about the terms of agency agreement.

  请告诉我们关于贵司促进销售的详细计划,以便我们进行代理协议的讨论

  商务英语常用口语 5

  1. Wed like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .

  我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。

  2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you.

  为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。

  3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .

  希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。

  4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.

  我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。

  5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

  我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。

  6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

  我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。

  7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

  我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的.让价。

  8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

  我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。

  9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

  我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。

  10.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.

  我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,学习英语的网站,我们会进行越来越多的交易。

  11.I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

  希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。

  12.I hoped we can cooperate happily.

  希望我们合作愉快。

  13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.

  希望我们能够继续合作。

  14 .We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.

  我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。

  15.We hoped that this market trend will continue.

  希望市场形势能够继续保持。

  16 .It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.

  希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。

  17 .We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.

  希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。

  18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.

  希望尽快得到你们的答复。

  19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.

  我们期待你们的尽快答复。

  20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit

  for arbitration.

  希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,学英语的好网站,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。

  21. We look forward to your settlement at early date .

  希望你们尽早进行结算。

  22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

  感谢您的早日结算。

  23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.

  希望尽快解决债权问题。

  24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .

  希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。

  25 .We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

  我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。

  26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

  我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。

  27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

  我不希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。

  28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.

  我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。

  29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.

  希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。

  30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.

  希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。

【商务英语口语】相关文章:

商务职场英语口语语录11-22

少儿常用英语口语08-09

小学基础英语口语09-28

少儿英语口语08-10

航海英语口语对话01-16

日常英语口语积累08-10

简单的日常基础英语口语04-21

初级日常英语口语对话05-18

小学英语口语交际教案04-03

日常英语口语练习材料08-31