口语 百文网手机站

日常英语口语对话带翻译

时间:2022-02-12 17:49:00 口语 我要投稿

实用日常英语口语对话带翻译

  利用情景对话的方式,不仅能激发学生的学习兴趣,还可以有效调动学生积极参与到活动中大胆地进行对话,这对于培养学生口语交际能力起到了积极的作用。下面是小编收集整理的日常英语口语对话带翻译,欢迎阅读,希望大家能够喜欢。

实用日常英语口语对话带翻译

  日常英语口语对话带翻译1

  Bob: Tom, what is your ideal?

  汤姆,你的理想是什么?

  Tom: My ideal is to be an soldier, going to the border to protect our homeland.

  我的理想是成为一名战士,到边疆保卫祖国。

  Bob: You have a great ideal.

  你的理想真伟大。

  Tom: I work hard for the ideal all the way.

  我一直朝着这个理想而奋斗。

  Bob: I am the exact opposite of you, I’m a very practical person, I just want the steady life.

  我刚好跟你相反,我是个非常现实的`人,我只要稳定的生活。

  Tom: Your thought is true, but if the country is not steady, how can we have the steady life?

  你的想法是没错,但是如果国家没稳定,哪来的稳定的生活?

  Bob: You are right, happy family is based on the powerful country.

  你是对的,幸福的家庭是基于强大的国家基础之上的。

  Tom: According to our talk, do you have any special thought?

  谈了这么多,你有什么特别的想法没有?

  Bob: You are the vanguard, I will be your supporter.

  你作为前锋,我在后面支持你。

  Tom: You are so strong.

  你真强!

  日常英语口语对话带翻译2

  Ann: Tom, you tied a nice necktie.

  汤姆,你的领带系得真好看。

  Tom: Of course, I have practised it for several years.

  那是,这可是多年的功夫。

  Ann: You tied it well, you should pay attention to the tightness at the same time, or it may cause serious consequence.

  系得好看也要注意松紧合适哦,不然后果很严重。

  Tom: Serious consequence? You talked nonsense.

  很严重的后果?你简直就是胡说。

  Ann: I didn’t talk nonsense, I read a piece of news yesterday, it said that someone has been myopia because of tying the necktie.

  我可没胡说,我昨天看了篇新闻,有个人就是因为系领带系出近视眼。

  Tom: Really? I should untie the necktie right now.

  真的吗?那我还是赶紧把领带解了。

  Ann: Wait, let me have a look…you didn’t tie it tautly,but it should be looser.

  等等,我帮你看看…你系地不是很紧,但还得稍微松点。

  Tom: Does that guy become myopia caused by tying the necktie tautly?

  那个人是因为系得太紧的关系吗?

  Ann: Yeah, due to tying tautly, it will repress the arteria carotis and nerve, restrict blood flow normally,make the brain to suffer limitations of nutrition supplying,cause nerve damage.

  是的,由于他系得太紧,会压迫颈动脉和神经,阻碍人体正常血液流通,致使大脑正常营养供给受限,引起神经受损。

  Tom: My god, it is awful, I should pay more attention to it.

  天啊,太可怕了,那我得注意点了。

  日常英语口语对话带翻译3

  Tom: When we say the authentic literature, one is poetry; do you know what the other one is?

  所谓的文学正宗,一个是诗词,另一个是什么?

  Jerry: Is it the novel?

  是小说吗?

  Tom: No, it is prose.

  不对,是散文。

  Jerry: Does prose mean there is no limit of the theme?

  散文,是指题材没有限制吗?

  Tom: No, prose refers to no rhythms articles in ancient times; in the modern period, it includes article except poetry, drama and novels.

  不是的,散文在古代是指不讲究韵律的文章,在现代就是除了诗歌、戏剧、小说外的文学作品。

  Jerry: Doesn’t ancient article have to pay attention to parallelism? As the parallel prose?

  古代的文章不是都要讲究对仗的吗?像那个什么骈文?

  Tom: Prose was popular during the Warring States Period, mainly as the historical prose.

  战国时代的时候散文比较兴盛,主要是一些历史散文。

  Jerry: Oh, like "The Analects of Confucius" and "Mencius".

  哦,知道了,像《论语》,《孟子》这些。

  日常英语口语对话带翻译4

  Tom: Compared with western literature, is there any characteristic of Chinese literature?

  跟西方文学相比,中国文学有什么特征

  Jerry: Is it a bit reserved?

  中国文学比较含蓄吧?

  Tom: Yes, it is related with the culture, Western people always are straightforward when they are expressing themselves.

  这和文化有一定关系,西方的人们在表达上也比较直截了当。

  Jerry: In Chinese Literature, Confucianism and Taoism are in the leading position.

  在中国文学中,儒家思想和道家思想占据了主导地位。

  Tom: Right, there is also Buddhist thinking.

  对的,还掺杂了一些佛教思想。

  Jerry: Of course, Chinese literators also accept the positive attitude of Confucianism.

  当然,中国文人很多容纳了儒家的兼善精神。

  Tom: You mean, “If you live a life of hardships, you can manage yourself alone. But if you are powerful enough, you should also take more care of the world.”

  你指是“穷则独善其身,达则兼济天下”吧?

  Jerry: Absolutely, both the positive and negative attitude has been mixed.

  没错,这种积极和消极的态度是交织在一起的。

  日常英语口语对话带翻译5

  客服: Hello, this is ABC Service Company speaking.

  你好,ABC服务公司。

  莉莉: Hello, may I speak to Ann?

  你好,请帮我转一下安。

  客服: I’m afraid she’s on the other line now. What can I do for you?

  对不起,她现在脱不开身。有什么我可以帮您的吗?

  莉莉: OK, I registered to hire a baby-sitter through your company last week,now I phone to know whether there is any message or not?

  好的,我上周通过你们公司登记了保姆招聘信息,现在我是想问是否有消息了?

  客服: Please wait a moment, let me check.

  请稍等,我查下。

  莉莉: All right.

  好。

  客服: Er…there are three persons who can meet your requirements, do you need us to arrange an meeting?

  有三人符合您的要求,您需要我们安排见面吗?

  莉莉: OK, as soon as possible.

  好的,尽快。

  客服: I will phone to them and fix the time first,and then I will call you.

  我先打电话给他们约个时间然后我再打给你。

  莉莉: Thank you very much.

  谢谢!

【实用日常英语口语对话带翻译】相关文章:

日常用的英语口语带翻译08-12

日常英语口语对话12-08

时尚日常英语口语对话08-16

日常道歉英语口语对话08-16

日常英语口语对话有哪些08-12

日常英语口语对话(4篇)08-12

简单的日常英语口语对话08-15

少儿英语口语日常练习对话11-04

少儿英语日常英语口语对话08-17