口语 百文网手机站

银行支票结算英语口语

时间:2021-05-30 13:35:25 口语 我要投稿

银行支票结算英语口语

  T: Hello! May I help you?

银行支票结算英语口语

  您好, 您有事需要帮忙吗?

  C: Yes, I hope so. I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a traveler's check here?

  是的,是这样。我需要些现金,在中国观光时使用。我能在这儿兑现旅行支票吗?

  T: Of course. We'd be happy cash it for you.

  当然,我很乐意为您兑现。

  C: I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.

  我原本打算在家旅馆兑现,但我朋友说银行的兑现率通常有点高。

  T: Well, any bank will cash it at our present traveler's check-buying rate, which we somewhat better than at hotels because of the service charge. You see, hotels aren't really in the money exchange business although they will cash traveler's checks for their guests.

  任何银行都是按现时买入旅行支票的兑换率来兑现的。这个兑现率我们已经列在这里了。当然,因为手续费的差异,我们的兑换率比旅馆的稍高些。您知道,旅馆虽然为客人兑换旅行支票,但他们并不是专门从事兑换业务的。

  C: You mean there's really not much of a difference?

  您是说,实际上银行与旅馆的兑换率差距并不大。

  T: No, madam, not very much.

  是的,夫人,没多大差距。

  C: Well, may I cash these three checks for $100 each? I think that will be enough.

  那么, 我能把每张100美圆的3张支票兑现吗?我想该够用了。

  T: Yes, I'll be happy to cash these for you. Would you please countersign them here?

  好的, 我很乐意为你兑换。请您将支票复签一下。

  C: There you are.

  T: And will you please sign this foreign exchange request? I've already written down your name and address for you, but I will read your passport number.

  对您所管理的分支机构负责人应要求他对预算目标出现的任何偏离。都必须做出正式合理的解释,因为这是衡量其工作能力的最佳尺度。

  银行英语口语-取款、结余

  I'd like to know if I can draw on my account for payment of things I buy in Tianjin.

  我想知道一下我是否能提取存款来支付天津购物的费用。

  I want to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account.

  我要从我的定期存款中支取200美圆。

  I want to close my account with you.

  我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。

  I'd like to draw 100 yuan against this letter of credit.

  我想从这份信用证上提款100元。

  May I draw money against the letter of credit here?

  我可以在这儿用这份信用证取钱吗?

  Could you tell me my balance?

  能否把存款结余金额告诉我?

  Please let me know my balance.

  请告诉我结余金额。

  I think you can draw on this account by cheque in payment of goods.

  我以为你可用支票提款支付购物费用。

  Your balance at the bank is 300 yuan.

  你在本行的'结余是300元。

  Your deposit is exhausted.

  你的存款支净了。

  Your letter of credit is used up.

  你的信用证用完了。

  Please tell me how you wish to draw your money.

  请告诉我你希望怎样支款。

  Fill our a withdrawal form, please.

  请填写取款单。

  The letter of credit is exhausted.

  信用证上的款子已提清。

  The letter at Counter 6 will pay you against your number slip.

  六号柜台的出纳员将根据你的号码牌付给你钱。

  Useful Words and Phrases

  to close an account, to clear an account 结清

  to draw money 取款

  drawing-out slip 取款单

  the number slip 号码牌

  a withdrawal form 取款单

  to fill in the receipt in duplicate 一式两份填这张收据

  teller, cashier 出纳员

【银行支票结算英语口语】相关文章:

支票结算的银行英语口语11-15

银行英语口语之支票结算11-21

支票结算英语口语12-16

有关支票结算的金融英语口语学习10-30

银行转账结算的意义01-17

实行银行转帐结算的意义01-17

企业选择银行结算方式的方法08-20

银行常见英语口语02-04

关于银行英语口语10-31