口语 百文网手机站

英语口语会话

时间:2021-07-05 12:44:20 口语 我要投稿

英语口语会话800句

  Unit 61:电脑商城买电脑

英语口语会话800句

  I'm looking for a PC.

  我想找个人电脑.

  A:What are you looking for,sir?

  您在找什么呢?

  B:I'm looking for a PC.

  我想找个人电脑.

  I need a new computer.

  我需要一台新电脑.

  A:I need a new computer.

  我需要一台新电脑.

  B:You mean a desktop,right?

  您是指桌上型的吗?

  It's really convenient to have a laptop!

  有手提电脑是真的很方便!

  A:Do you need a desktop or a laptop?

  您需要的是桌上型还是手提电脑呢?

  B:Well,I'm not Sure.It's really convenient to have a laptop!

  不太确定耶,有手提电脑是真的很方便!

  Is there anything I can do for you?

  您有没有需要我帮忙的地方?

  A:Is there anything I can do for you?

  您有没有需要我帮忙的地方?

  B:No,I'm just looking,thank you!

  没有,我只是看一看,谢谢!

  I'd like to buy a laptop,so I can carry it with me.

  我想要买手提电脑这样我才能随时提着走.

  A:Would you prefer a PC or a laptop?

  您想要桌上型的还是手提电脑?

  B:I'd like to buy a laptop,so I can carry it with me.

  我想要买手提电脑这样我才能随时提着走.

  I am not sure which one I need.

  我不确定那一种才是我需要的.

  A:I am not sure which one I need.

  我不确定那一种才是我需要的.

  B:Well,tell me how you're gonna work with the computer. Maybe I could help you.

  请告诉我在工作上是要如何使用电脑.我可以帮忙您选择.

  But you're not a businessperson, You don't need to carry it around.

  既然你不是生意人.不需要随时带着电脑跑.

  A:It's cool to carry a computer around!

  带着电脑跑很酷啊!

  B:But you're not a businessperson. You don't need to carry it around.

  既然你不是生意人,不需要随时带着电脑跑.

  Don't forget that a laptop is usually more expensive than a desktop.

  别忘了手提电脑的价格要比桌上型还贵.

  A:Don't forget that a laptop is usually more expensive than a desktop.

  别忘了手提电脑的价格要比桌上型还贵.

  B:All right.I have to keep that in mind.

  对喔,我得好好记住这一点.

  How much money are we talking about here?

  大概上价格会是多少?

  A:How much money are we talking about here?

  大概上价格会是多少?

  B:I think a standard PC falls somewhere around¥6000 to 8000.

  标准配备的电脑要6000-8000元左右.

  What's your budget?

  您的预算是多少?

  A:What's your budget?

  您的预算是多少?

  B:About¥30000.Do you think that's enough?

  大约30000元,您想这样够吗?

  Do you think that's enough? What do you do with your computer?

  您想这样够吗?您打算用电脑做什么?

  A:What do you do with your computer?

  您打算用电脑做什么?

  B:I just type internet stuff. a modem or a network card will do the job.

  就打打字、上上网啊.调制解调器或网络卡就可以了

  A:I only need to type and use the internet.

  就打打字、上上网啊.

  B:That's easy,a modem or a network card will do the job.

  那很简单,一个调制解调器或一个网络卡就可以了.

  The printer will be 1000 less if you buy the complete system now.

  买整套电脑这台打印机就便宜1000块。

  A:I'm not Sure If I need a printer.

  我不确定我是不是需要一台打印机。

  B:The printer will be¥1000 less If you buy the whole system.

  买整套电脑这台打印机就便宜1000块。

  Buy the LCD screen now,and the burner is yours.

  现在买LCD屏幕马上送您一台刻录器。

  A:Any promotions at the exhibition now?

  现在展览场里有什么促销活动?

  B:Buy the LCD screen now,and the burner is yours.

  现在买LCD屏幕,马上送您一台刻录器.

  What does PDA stand for?

  PDA是代表什么?

  A:What does PDA stand for?

  PDA是代表什么?

  B:It stands for personal digital assistant.

  它代表的是掌上型数字助理.

  You can buy colored PDAs nowadays.

  您现在可以买到彩色的PDA.

  A:You can buy colored PDAs nowadays.

  您现在可以买到彩色的PDA.

  B:Yeah, but they cost arm and leg ,right?

  是啊,不过很贵的,是吧?

  Unit 60:邮局邮寄物品时常用口语

  I need to rush to the post office.

  我得赶紧到邮局去.

  A:I need to rush to the post office.

  我得赶紧到邮局去.

  B:You'd better hurry.It's gonna close in ten minutes.

  那你得快点了,再十分钟就要关门了.

  How much is the postage?

  请问邮资多少?

  A:How much is the postage?

  请问邮资多少?

  B:Please put it on the scale!

  请你把它放在磅秤上!

  I'd like to send it as registered mail!

  我要寄挂号!

  A:How would you like to send the letter?

  你要怎么寄这封信?

  B:I'd like to send it as registered mail.

  我要寄挂号。

  Excuse me,you didn't write down the zip code.

  对不起,你没有写邮政编码.

  A:Excuse me,you didn't write down the zip code.

  对不起,你没有写邮政编码.

  B:oh.it's 4o6.

  喔!是4o6。

  Is this international mail?

  这是国际邮件吗?

  A:Is this international mail?

  这是国际邮件吗?

  B:Yes.it's addressed to Greece.

  是的,要寄到希腊。

  Do you want to send the package by airmail or by surface mail?

  你的包裹要平邮,还是空运?

  A:Do you want to send the package by airmail or by surface mail?

  你的包裹要平邮,还是空运?

  B:Which is cheaper?

  哪一种比较便宜?

  It's much cheaper to send a package by surface mail. But It takes two months.

  用海运寄便宜很多,但要花两个月的时间。

  A:It's much cheaper to send a package by surface mail. But It takes two months.

  用海运寄便宜很多,但要花两个月的时间。

  B:Then,I'll just send it by airmail.

  那我还是寄空运的好了.

  I'd like to buy stamps for a postcard to Europe,please!

  我要买邮票寄明信片到欧洲!

  A:I'd like to buy stamps for a postcard to Europe,please!

  我要买邮票寄明信片到欧洲!

  Unit 59: 书店服装店购物英语

  The children's books are on the second floor.

  儿童书在二楼.

  A:Excuse me,I'm looking for children's books.

  对不起,我在找儿童书

  B: The children's books are on the second floor.

  儿童书在二楼.

  I'll check if we've got them in the shop for you.

  我帮您查查看店里是否还有.

  A:Hi,I'm looking for these books.

  你好.我在找这几本书.

  B:I'll check if we've got them in the shop for you.

  我帮您查查看店里是否还有.

  Excuse me,where are the travel books?

  请问旅游书在哪里?

  A:Excuse me,where are the travel books?

  请问旅游书在哪里?

  B:They're in that corner.

  在那个角落.

  Would you like to order it?

  您要订吗?

  A:Excuse me,I can't find this book!

  我找不到这本书!

  B:I'm afraid we don't have it in stock at the moment. Would you like to order it?

  恐怕我们目前没有存货了。您要订吗?

  I'll wait for you in the cafe!

  我在咖啡厅那里等你!

  A:oh,honey.Look at that purple leather jacket.

  亲爱的,看那件紫色的皮夹克。

  B:My feet are so sore.I'll wait for you in the cafe!

  我的脚好酸.我在咖啡厅那里等你!

  Can you see the sign"Pay Here"up there?

  有没有看到写着“在些付费”的牌子?

  A: Excuse me where should I pay?

  对不起请问我该在哪付钱?

  B: Can you see the sign"Pay Here"up there?

  有没有看到写着“在些付费”的牌子?

  There are further reductions downstairs.

  楼下还有更多的折扣品。

  A:oh,my goodness,there are further reductions downstairs!

  天啊!楼下还有更多的折扣品!

  B:What are we waiting for?

  我们还在等什么?

  We'll just skip the men's floor.

  我会直接跳过男士的楼层。

  A:Ties,trousers,suits,do we need them?

  领带、长裤、西装.我们需要吗?

  B: We'll just skip the men's floor.

  我们会跳过男士的楼层。

  Unit 58 :银行办理业务

  Hi,I'd Iike to open an account please!

  你好,我要开个户头!

  A:May I help you?

  我能为您服务吗?

  B:Hi,I'd Iike to open an account please!

  你好,我要开个户头。

  Do you have any ID with you?

  您有没有证件借我看一下?

  A:Do you have any ID with you?

  您有没有证件借我看一下?

  B:Yes,here's my student card.

  有的。这是我的学生证。

  I need your chop please!

  我需要你的'印章!

  A:I need your chop please!

  我需要你的印章.

  B:Here you are.

  在这里。

  Would you like to have an ATM card and a checkbook?

  你要提款卡和支票簿吗?

  A:Would you like to have an ATM card and a checkbook?

  你要提款卡和支票簿吗?

  B:Yes.of course.

  当然要.

  I'd Iike to withdraw some money.

  我要领钱。

  A:May I help you?

  我能为您服务吗?

  B:Yes,I'd Iike to withdraw some money.

  是的.我要领钱.

  Then,you need to go to the information desk.

  那你要到服务台办理.

  A:I'd like to apply for a balance statement of my account.

  我要申请存款证明.

  B:Then,you need to go to the information desk.

  那你要到服务台办理.

  I'm sorry,that window's closed.Please come here.

  对不起,那个窗口关闭了,请来这边办理!

  A:What happened?

  怎么啦?

  B:I'm sorry,that window's closed.Please come here.

  对不起,那个窗口关闭了,请来这边办理

  What would you like to exchange?

  请问你要兑换什么货币?

  A:What would you like to exchange?

  请问你要兑换什么货币?

  B:RMB to British pounds,please!

  人民币换英镑,谢谢!

  Please fill in this form first.

  请先填这张表.

  A:Hi,I'd like to deposit some money!

  你好,我要存款!

  B:Please fill in this form first.

  请先填这张表.

  What's the exchange rate between RMB and British pounds today?

  今天的人民币对英镑的汇率如何?

  A:What's the exchange rate between RMB and British pounds today?

  今天的人民币对英镑的汇率如何?

  B:We buy at RMB13.28 and sell at RMB13.32.

  一英镑对13.28人民币买进,13.32卖出.

  It's a student account,So there's no interest.

  这是学生户头,所以没有利息.

  A:Do I receive any interest?

  我会有利息吗?

  B:It's a student account,So there's no interest.

  这是学生户头,所以没有利息。

  Just take your bill to counter No.4,please!

  请把账单拿到第四号柜台!

  A:I'd like to pay my phone bill.

  你好,我要缴电话费.

  B:Just take your bill to counter No.4,please.

  请把账单拿到第四号柜台.

  Tear open the seal and key in your code at the ATM machine outside the bank.

  只要到银行外的自动提款机把弥封拆开然后输入密码.

  A:How do I set my own code for my ATM card?

  我要怎样设定自己的密码?

  B:Just tear open the seal and key in your code at the ATM machine outside the bank.

  只要拆开密封到银行外的自动提款机输入密码.

  The ATM machine is not working.

  自动提款机不能用。

  A:Excuse me,the ATM machine is not working.

  对不起,自动提款机不能用。

  B:Oh,sorry ,please wait a moment .We're adding cash.

  对不起,请等一下。我们正在补钞票进去。

  I'd like to apply for a credit card!

  我要申请信用卡!

  A:How may I help you?

  我能为你服务吗?

  B:I'd llke to apply for a credit card!

  我要申请信用卡!

  That's because you exceeded your limit.

  那是因为你超出限额了!

  A:Excuse me,my credit card doesn't work.

  对不起。我的信用卡不能用。

  B:That's because you exceed your limit.

  那是因为你超出限额了。

  Unit 57:医院看病常用口语

  Tell me what's wrong?

  告诉我怎么了?

  A:Tell me what's wrong.

  告诉我怎么了?

  B:I've been coughing.

  我一直咳嗽.

  I need to ask you some questions before the doctor sees you.

  医生看诊前我得先问你一些问题.

  A:I need to ask you some questions before the doctor sees you.

  医生看诊前我得先问你一些问题.

  B:Ok, no problem!

  好的!

  Do you drink?

  平常有喝酒吗?

  A:Do you drink?

  平常有喝酒吗?

  B:No,I don't drink at all.

  我不喝酒的。

  Do you smoke?

  平常有抽烟吗?

  A:Do you smoke?

  平常有抽烟吗?

  B:Yes ,one pack per day.

  有,一天一包.

  Are you currently on any medication?

  目前有服用任何药物吗?

  A:Are you currently on any medication?

  目前有服用任何药物吗?

  B:No.I'm not.

  没有.

  Is there a history of heart disease in your family?

  家族中有没有心脏方面的疾病史?

  A:Is there a history of heart disease in your family?

  家族中有没有心脏方面的疾病史?

  B:Yes,my father had a heart attack once.

  有的,我父亲曾经心脏突发过一次.

  Are you allergic to anything?

  有没有任何过敏呢?

  A:Are you allergic to anything?

  有没有任何过敏呢?

  B:Yes, I am allergic to aspirin.

  有的,我对阿司匹林过敏.

  Do you have any allergies?

  有没有任何过敏呢?

  A:Do you have any allergies?

  有没有任何过敏呢?

  B:Yes.I can't eat certain kinds of seafood.

  有的,我对一些海鲜过敏.

  The doctor will see you shortly.

  医生马上就来为你看诊.

  A:Please Wait a moment.The doctor will see you shortly.

  请等一下.医生马上就来为你看诊了.

  B:All right.

  好的。

  Please lie down on your back.

  请仰躺下来。

  A:Please lie down on your back.

  请仰躺下来。

  B:like this?

  像这样吗?

  Please try to touch your toes.

  请试着碰你的脚趾头.

  A:Please try to touch your toes.

  请试着碰你的脚趾头.

  B:I can't do that!

  我没办法耶!

  Please show me the wound.

  请给我看你的伤口.

  A:Please show me the wound.

  请给我看你的伤口.

  B:It's here,on my right thigh.

  在这儿,右大腿上.

  Hold your breath please!

  请闭气一下!

  A:Hold your breath please!

  请闭气一下

  B:Mmm…!

  嗯!

  Oh,you've got a temperature!

  你发烧了!

  A:Doctor I feel so hot!

  医生,我觉得好热!

  B:oh,you've got a temperature.

  你发烧了.

  Take a deep breath please!

  请深呼吸!

  A:Take a deep breath please!

  请深呼吸!

  B:ok!

  好!

  Say Ahhhh…

  说啊……

  A:Say Ahhhh…

  说啊……

  B:Ahhh…

  啊……

  Apply the gel on your skin twice a day.

  把这乳胶擦在皮肤上.一天两次.

  A:Apply the gel on your skin twice a day.

  把这乳胶擦在皮肤上.一天两次.

  B:ok twice a day.

  好,一天两次。

  How often do I take the medicine?

  这药怎么服用?

  A:How often do I take the medicine?

  这药怎么服用?

  B:Three-times a day after each meal.

  一天三次,饭后服用.

  Take two tablets once a day.

  每天服用一次,一次两颗。

  A:How often do I take the tablets?

  这药怎么服用?

  B:Take two tablets once a day.

  每天服用一次,一次两颗。

  How much of the cough syrup do I take?

  要怎么服用这个咳嗽糖浆?

  A: How much of the cough syrup do I take?

  要怎么服用这个咳嗽糖浆?

  B: One teaspoonful, 3 times a day.

  一天三次,一次一匙。

  Unit 56:上厕所

  I really need to use the toilet!

  我真的得去上厕所!

  A:Are you ok?

  你还好吗?

  B:Yes,but excuse me.I really need to use the toilet!

  是的,不过对不起!我真的得去上厕所!

  Where is the nearest bathroom?

  最近的厕所在哪里?

  A:Where is the nearest bathroom?

  最近的厕所在哪里?

  B:Right over there,around the corner.

  就在那儿,转角那里.

  Is there a public toilet around?

  这附近有公共厕所吗?

  A:Sorry,is there a public toilet around?

  请问这附近有公共厕所吗?

  B:Yes,but it's on the opposite side of the park.

  有啊.可是是在公园的另一头耶.

  Excuse me,where is the lady's room?

  对不起,请问女厕在哪里?

  A:Excuse me,where is the lady's room?

  对不起,请问女厕在哪里?

  B:Go straight ahead and then turn left.

  直走然后左转.

  Where is the loo?

  请问洗手间在哪?

  A:Where is the loo?

  请问洗手间在哪?

  B:You need to go downstairs and then follow the signs.

  下楼去然后跟着指示牌走。

  I've just been to the lavatory.

  我刚去过盥洗室梳洗了一番。

  A:Mmm…you smell nice!

  你闻起来好舒服喔!

  B:I've just been to the lavatory.

  我刚去过盥洗室梳洗了一番。

  Excuse me,where is the bathroom please?

  对不起,请问厕所在哪里?

  A:Excuse me,where is the bathroom please?

  对不起,请问厕所在哪里?

  B:It's right behind the dressing rooms.

  就在试衣间的正后方。

  I need to fresh up myself.

  我需要梳洗振作一番

  A:I need to fresh up myself.

  我需要梳洗振作一番。

  B:Go to restroom and put some cold water on your face.

  到洗手间去,在脸上敷些冷水。

【英语口语会话】相关文章:

校园英语口语会话07-17

关于邀请英语口语会话05-29

英语口语会话技巧汇总07-03

英语口语会话: In the Hotel在旅馆09-30

英语口语会话: At the Bank在银行08-23

关于用早餐的英语口语会话01-27

英语口语会话减肥瘦身05-29

常用的英语口语会话有哪些08-08

英语口语会话八百句及翻译05-27