- 相关推荐
《重返十七岁》经典英语听力
迈克·奥唐纳十七岁时,他不但是高中篮球队明星球员、学校里的风云人物,还是职业球探关注的焦点,风头一时无两,未来坦途一片。下面从这段听力里,让我们一起重返十七岁。
MAN: O’Donnell, save something for the game.
奥唐纳,留点体力给比赛吧
I’m just warming up, coach.
我不过是在热身,教练
Just talked to the scout again. He’s coming tonight.
刚刚我又和球探谈了,他今晚会过来
You play half the game I know you’re capable of...
你打半场比赛 我知道你会好好发挥的…
...he’s prepared to offer you a full scholarship.
他准备给你个全奖资格
Free ride to college and the world’s your oyster, kid.
你搭上了上大学的顺风车了 整个世界都是你的
Thanks, coach.
谢谢,教练
MURPHY: All right, jockstraps, let’s gather up. Picture time.
好了,队员们,集合拍照了
Try not to break the camera.
别砸了照相机
We gotta hang on. Ned’s not here yet.
我们得等等,奈德还没来呢
Who cares? He’s the water boy.
别管他了,他不过是个打下手的
That doesn’t matter, because he’s part of the team.
别这么说,他可是我们队的一分子
BOY: Sorry I’m late! Sorry I’m late!
抱歉,抱歉,我来晚了
But what kind of Dungeon Master would I be...
我在想如果我在和…
...if I left my party in the middle of a battle with a hippogriff?
…鹰头马翼兽的战斗中丢下了我的同伴 我会变成哪一种地下城守护者
Check it out, it’s Merlin the Girlin.
看啊,他在假扮灰袍法师
Um, Ned, Ned, look, I’m your best friend, all right, and I’ll always have your back.
奈德,奈德,你看,我是你最好的朋友 并且我会一直支持你
But there’s only so much I can do when you show up in a dress.
但是当你穿着这样一套东西出现时 我可不能帮你更多了
O’Donnell. How about you and Boy George join us for this picture?
奥唐纳,快和小乔治来拍照
- Yep. Yep. - Just one sec.
- 好,好 - 这就来
Give the little guy the sign, please. Here we are.
把标牌让这小伙计拿着 好了,开始了
Nice, guys. Scoot up in back.
好极了,后面的人靠紧一点
Come on, you gotta look pretty for the ladies, right? Come on.
来吧,摆出你们迷倒姑娘们的 pose
Yeah. Let’s do it. Three, two, one.
很好,要照了,三,二,一
MURPHY: Hey, Vanilla Ice.
嘿,小子
We got a game here. Let’s bring it in.
我们还要比赛,快点开始吧
Man, I had to. I had to.
我就是不由自主,不由自主
Oh, man, over there.
噢,看那里
Who is that stone-cold fox?
那个绝色美人是谁?
Oh, it’s my girlfriend.
噢,原来是我的女朋友
MIKE: Oh, hey, there’s my girl. - Hey.
- 噢,嗨,宝贝 - 嗨
MAN: Take no prisoners, bro.
别手软,兄弟
I’m glad you’re here, Scar. This whole scout thing has me wicked nervous.
真高兴你来了 球探的事让我紧张得不行
I just feel like my whole future’s riding on this game.
我觉得这场比赛决定着我的未来
Yeah. Yeah, I know how you feel.
是的,是的,我明白你的感受
Yeah? Is everything...? Everything’s cool, right?
真的?一切…?一切都还好吧?
Oh, yeah. Everything’s totally copacetic.
噢,是的,事事都完满
- Totally? - Totally.
- 真的? - 真的
I gotta go. See you.
我得走了,回头见
MURPHY: O’Donnell.
奥唐纳
You okay?
你没事吧?
Uh, uh...
嗯,嗯…
- We can talk about it later. - No. Just tell me.
- 我们可以晚些再谈 - 不,现在就跟我说
It’s your big night. Go enjoy it.
今晚对你很重要,好好享受它吧
I can’t enjoy it unless you tell me what’s going on.
你不告诉我到底发生了什么 我是无法好好比赛的
Okay.
好吧
Um...
嗯…
O’Donnell!
奥唐纳!
【《重返十七岁》经典英语听力】相关文章:
英语听力练习:《重返17岁》09-28
英语听力的方法09-05
英语听力入门06-08
英语听力的技巧10-03
高考英语听力09-22
BBC 英语听力06-27
英语听力练习09-24
每日英语听力09-12
英语听力测试06-15
英语听力技巧07-09