剑桥商务英语

剑桥商务英语口语

时间:2024-07-08 10:34:35 剑桥商务英语 我要投稿

剑桥商务英语口语

  对于准备参加商务英语考试的人来说,经常进行一些商务英语的口语练习是很有必要的。下面,小编为大家送上一些剑桥商务英语口语表达,希望对大家有所帮助。

剑桥商务英语口语

  剑桥商务英语口语 1

  1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.

  我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿

  2 I'd like to change this ticket to the first class.

  我想把这张票换成头等车。

  3 I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.

  我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。

  4 I won't check this baggage

  这件行李我不托运。

  5 I'd like to sit in the front of the plane.

  我想坐在飞机前部

  6 I missed my train.

  我错过火车了

  7 I haven't nothing to declare.

  我没申报的东西。

  8 it's all personal effects.

  这些东西都是私人用品。

  9 I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter.

  我会在机场柜台拿机票。

  10 I'd like two seats on today's northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please.

  我想订两张今天西北航空7班次到底特律的机票。

  11 we waited for john in the lobby of the airport.

  我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。

  12 I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead.

  我要买一张优待票代替。

  13 I'd like a refund on this ticket.

  我要退这张票。

  14 I'd like to have a seat by the window.

  我要一个靠窗的座位。

  15 you have to change at Chicago station.

  你必须要在芝加哥站转车。

  16 we have only one a day for New York.

  到纽约的一天只有一班。

  17 sorry, they are already full.

  抱歉,全部满了。

  18 I'd like to reserve a seat to New York.

  我要预订一个座位去纽约。

  19 The flight number is ak708 on September 5th.

  班机号码是9月5日AK708

  20 there's a ten thirty flight in the morning.

  早上10点半有班机。

  21 I'm looking for my baggage。

  我正找我的行李。

  22 I'd like to make a reservation.

  我想预订。

  23 the sooner, the better.

  越快越好。

  24 I'd like to change my reservation.

  我想变更一下我的预订。

  25 I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.

  我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。#

  26 my reservation number is 2991.

  我的预订号码是2991。

  27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.

  我在东京预订的。

  28 I made reservations yesterday.

  我昨天预订的。

  29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.

  我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。

  30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.

  我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。

  31 the laundry is not dry enough.

  衣服还没干。

  32 I put too much detergent in the washer.

  我在洗衣机里放了太多的'洗衣粉。

  33 this stain is really stubborn.

  这污垢去不掉。

  34 I did three loads of wash today.

  我今天洗了三次衣服。

  35 the train is comfortable.

  坐火车很舒服

  36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.

  我在行李房托运行李。

  37 he guessed the train would come in early.

  他猜想火车会很早到达。

  38 the stations are always full of people。

  火车站里经常挤满了人。

  39 I hope you have a good trip.

  祝你旅途愉快。

  40 you need to transfer at central station.

  你必须在中央车站换车

  41 How long are you going to stay here?

  你要在这里停留多久?

  42 Do you have anything to declare?

  你有东西要申报关税吗?

  43 What's the purpose of your visit?

  你旅行的目的是什么?

  44 What time does the ship leave?

  船什么时间启航?

  45 when will the ship leave for Honolulu?

  这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山?

  46 could you please give me the departure time?

  你能告诉我出发的时间吗?

  47 do I need a reservation to go by ship?

  我坐船去需要预订吗?

  48 how much for a one-way ticket to shanghai?

  去上海的单程票多少钱?

  49 when would you like to return/go?

  你打算什么时候回来/去?

  50 do you have any tickets available for that date?

  你们有那天的票吗?

  剑桥商务英语口语 2

  A: Good morning, ABC Company.

  早上好,ABC公司。

  B: Hi, my name is Andy Huang. I need to reschedule an appointment.

  你好,我的名字是黄安迪。我需要重新安排预约。

  A: Ok, I can help you with that.

  好的,我可以帮你。

  B: I was scheduled to meet with Susan Kim at 9 a.m. on Friday, but I cannot make it.

  我之前跟Susan Kim约周五早上九点见,但是我来不了了。

  A: Okay. Thank you for calling. I will cancel that appointment.

  好的.。谢谢你打电话来。我会取消这个见面。

  B: You're welcome. Can I reschedule?

  不客气。我可以再约吗?

  A: Yes, of course. When will you be free?

  是的,当然。你什么时候有时间?

  B: Does Ms. Kim have any time on next Monday?

  B:Kim女士在下周一有时间吗?

  A: No, but she's free on next Tuesday morning at 10:00 a.m.

  A:没有,但她周二上午十点有空。

  B: That's perfect. Thank you. I'll see her then.

  B:这是完美的。谢谢你!我到时见她。

  A:All right. I will let her know this appointment.

  好的,我会告诉她这个会面。

  剑桥商务英语口语 3

  1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of

  quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .

  我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。

  2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business

  relations with you.

  为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。

  3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .

  希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。

  4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.

  我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。

  5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

  我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。

  6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

  我们期待尽快收到你们的`报价单。

  7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

  我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。

  8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

  我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。

  9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

  我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。

  10.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we

  shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.

  我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,学习英语的网站,我们会进行越来越多的交易。

  11.I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

  希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。

  12.I hoped we can cooperate happily.

  希望我们合作愉快。

  13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.

  希望我们能够继续合作。

  14 .We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.

  我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。

  15.We hoped that this market trend will continue.

  希望市场形势能够继续保持。

  16 .It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let

  us have your reply soon.

  希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。

  17 .We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.

  希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。

  18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.

  希望尽快得到你们的答复。

  19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.

  我们期待你们的尽快答复。

  20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit

  for arbitration.

  希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,学英语的好网站,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。

  21. We look forward to your settlement at early date .

  希望你们尽早进行结算。

  22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

  感谢您的早日结算。

  23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.

  希望尽快解决债权问题。

  24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .

  希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。

  25 .We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

  我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。

  26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

  我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。

  27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

  我不希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。

  28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.

  我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。

  29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.

  希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。

  30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.

  希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。

  剑桥商务英语口语 4

  客户好像不大愿意在线购买。

  It seems that clients are reluctant to purchase online.

  这可以理解,客户无法实际接触或感受到相关产品,这在无形中增加了购买风险。

  It’s understandable. The customer can’t actually touch or feel a product which increases the risk of the purchase.

  那么怎么才能打消他们的顾虑呢?

  How to get rid of their worry?

  公司应着力打造一个切实可靠的商标品牌。

  It’s advisable for companies to focus on creating a positive and reliable brand name.

  嗯,人们一般都对品牌商品的质量很放心。

  En,people usually set their heart at rest when it comes to goods with a brand.

  如果网站上有高质量的图片,也会降低认知风险。

  If the web site has high quality pictures, it will also reduce the perceived risk.

  嗯。再有,如果我知道一种商品退货很容易而且不需任何费用,我很可能会购买这种产品。

  En. Moreover, I am more likely to purchase the product if I know that returning the product will be easy and at no expense.

  所以提供一种宽松的或公正的退货系统将大大降低相关的感知风险。

  So having a lenient or fair return system will lower the perceived risk involved.

  公司还可以宣传在线购买的便利性。

  Companies can also focus on the convenience of online buying.

  是啊,如果在线购买耗费的时间更长,还不如通过零售店购买呢。

  Yes, if it takes a long time for this action, customers may buy the product through a local retail outlet.

  有什么办法使我们的网站能够吸引新顾客?

  How to make our site appealing to new customers?

  可以试试注册激励措施。

  We could try registration incentives.

  请具体说说。

  Please explain them in detail.

  比如用竞赛、促销活动以及试销产品都是吸引新客户注册或购买的有效手段。

  For instance contests promotions and demos are some of the incentives we can provide to get new customers to register or purchase products or services.

  还有吗?

  Anything else?

  还可以激励现有客户介绍新的'客户。这非常节约成本。

  We could give incentive to current customers to introduce new customers. It’s a cost-effective way.

  嗯,如果现有客户对公司提供的产品或服务感到满意,并能从所提供的激励因素中获得利益,那么他们会很愿意把别人介绍进来。

  Well, if existing customers are happy with the products or services they are receiving and see value in the incentive provided, they are happy to refer others.

  口碑的作用真的很大呀!

  Word-of-mouth is really important!

  网络零售的魅力在于,与其他销售渠道相比,它没有什么市场阻力。可以获得低成本、大市场的优势。

  The appeal of web-based re-tail is that it seems to have fewer barriers to entry than other sales channels. You can have lower start-up costs wider distribution capabilities.

  人们从网上购物是不是比从市场上购物更便宜呢?

  Are the goods people buy on the Internet usually less expensive than at the market?

  是的。效率高对公司来说就意味成本低。低成本使人们最终能买到价格低廉的汽车、家具和世界上其他消费品。

  Yes. Efficiency means lower cost for the company, and that lower cost eventually translated into lower cost for consumers for the cars and furniture and the things they buy in the world.

  如果国际互联网能提供企业好的价格,企业就能提供给消费者好的价格。

  If the Internet can deliver a better price to business can deliver a better price to consumers.

  是这样的。

  That’s true.

  网上交易多吗?

  Are there many online transactions?

  很多。据报道去年消费者在国际互联网上购买了价值几十亿美元的商品。

  Yes, it is reported consumers bought billions’ worth of goods on the Internet last year.

  电子商务前途很光-,明,是吧?

  E-commerce has a very bright future, doesn’t it?

  是的。甚至农民也开始在网上做生意。从种,子、化肥到整群的牛,什么东西都可以从网.上买卖。

  Absolutely. Even farmers are beginning to do business over the Internet, buying and selling everything from seed to fertilizer to entire herds of cattle.

  在日益走向全球化、并且竞争愈来愈激,烈的经济环境中,一定会有越来越多的企业从事电子商务。

  In an increasingly global and increasingly competitive economy there must be more and more business engaged in e-com-merce.

  嗨,玛丽,

  Hi, Mary.

  我恐怕无法回公司打卡下班了。

  I’m afraid I can’t make it to the office to clock out.

  I’m afraid I can’t make it to the office to punch the clock.

  你在哪儿?

  Where are you?

  我还在公司。

  I’m still in ABC Company.

  这个会议比预期的要长。

  This meeting took longer than expected.

  我们的产品销售得顺利吗?

  Did you have any luck selling our product?

  顺利!这家公司要订五千个。

  Yes! This company wants to order five thousand pieces.

  真是个好消息!我要告诉总经理。

  That's great news. I'll tell general manager.

  还有,别忘了告诉部门经理我不回去打卡。

  Also, see to it that the office manager knows I won be in to punch my card .

  Also make sure the office manager knows I won't be back to clock out.

  我会转告他。

  I'll tell him.

  晚上一起吃饭好吗?

  Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?

  抱歉,我今晚得加班

  Sorry. I have to work over- work overtime.

  你真有事业心!

  You arc really career- career-minded

  你真是个工作狂!

  You arc really a workaholic!

  老板许诺付我加班费!

  My boss promised to pay me overtime]

  老板许诺付我双倍工资!

  My boss promised to pay me double time!

  老板许诺付我一倍半工资

  My boss promised to pay me time and one-half time and a half !

  经批准后的加班都会有一倍半的工资,可以以现金形式或假期形式兑现。

  Any approved overtime will be paid at time and a half, which can be taken as salary or time off.

  那约翰呢?他可是个平凡的朝九晚五的上班族啊!

  What about John? He is a regular 9-to-5er.

  他现在也喜欢在假日时工作,因为这时.的工资算一倍半。

  Now he likes to work on holidays because he can be on time and a half.

  剑桥商务英语口语 5

  我们为什么要雇用你?

  Why should we hire you?

  为什么你认为你能胜任我们公司这个职位呢?

  Why you think you are qualified for this position?

  我的人际交往能力很强。我在上个公司就职时,熟练掌握了工作流程,而且我具有团队精神和出色的人际关系技能。

  I have excellent communication skills and I am familiar with the procedures for the last company I worked for. Besides I am a team player and have great interpersonal skills.

  我不介意从底层做起。

  I don‘t mind getting my hands dirty.

  我的专业和工作经验使我能胜任这个职位。

  My major and working experience make me qualified for this position.

  我在研究所所受的训练,加上实习工作经历,应该使我适合这份工作。

  My graduate school training combined with my experience as an intern should qualify me for this particular job.

  你为什么辞去上份工作?

  Why did you leave your last job?

  我上一份工作没有挑战性。贵公司是一家具有创新精神的年轻公司。能为你们工作,正是我所追求的那种挑战。

  My last job is of no challenge. Your firm is a young organization with many innovative ideas. Working for you would be exactly the sort of challenge I am looking for.

  我喜欢我上一份工作,而且它和我在贵公司应聘的这个职位很相似,但我上一份工作的薪水太低,所以我想离开。

  I like my last job and it is similar to the position I am applying for in your company, but the salary of my last job was too low so I decided to leave.

  贵公司的运作是全球化的,我觉得在这样一个环境中工作会收获最多。

  Your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.

  我上一份工作和我的专业不对口。

  My last job is out of my major.

  我原先那个公司已经破产了。

  My former company has been bankrupt.

  因为我对你们公司的培训计划很感兴趣。

  Because I’m very interested in your company’s training program.

  在那个公司工作不能发挥我最大的能力。

  Working in that company cannot give me the chance to exert all my strengths .

  因为那家公司没有什么前途,所以我必须考虑我的未来。

  Because that company didn’t have a good future, so T needed to consider my future.

  你希望的薪金是多少?

  What salary are you expecting?

  What kind of salary are you seeking?

  What range of pay scale are you interested in?

  我希望起薪5000元。

  My desired starting salary is 5,000 Yuan.

  The starting salary I require is RMB 5000 per month.

  I require a salary of 5,000 a month.

  I require a commencing salary of 5,000 Yuan a month.

  我希望月薪5000000元,并提供宿舍。

  I require a monthly salary of 5000 Yuan plus housing.

  起薪少一点儿,我不计较。

  I am quite willing to start at a small salary.

  试用期内,我愿意薪水低一点。

  I am willing to work on a trial basis for a small salary for several months.

  关于薪水,请考验我的工作后再作定夺。

  In regards to salary, I’ll leave it to you to decide after you have seen the kind of work I can do.

  我会考虑您能提供的最高薪水。

  I'll consider the best offer you can make.

  嗯。你的起薪将是4,500元,此后会根据你的业绩提升。

  En. The salary would be 4,500 to start, with increases given according to your performance.

  听来不错。

  That sounds good to me.

  我们几天内给你答复。

  You should be hearing from us within a few days.

  谢谢。

  Thank you.

  听说你找到一份相当不错的工作?

  I heard you got a fairly good job?

  嗯。月薪六千,一年后还有两个星期的带薪假期。

  En. 6000 a month with two weeks paid vacation after 1 year of service.

  嗯,月薪六千,第一年还有一万元安家费。

  En. The salary is 6000 a month plus 10000 as transfer expenses for the first year.

  有试用期吗?

  Is there probation?

  没有。

  No probation is involved.

  头两个月是试用期。

  I'll be on probation for the first two months.

  这种薪酬的确非常有竞争力。

  This pay rates are really pay rates very competitive.

  要是完成了年终任务,奖金也很可观。

  The bonus will also be very considerable if year-end targets can be beaten.

  政府减税后,你拿回家的工资就更多了。

  Your take-home pay will be even more after the government reduces taxes.

  公司还为每位员工支付养老基金、医疗保险等。

  For each employee, the company makes contributions for pension plans medical plan.

  我早有耳闻你们公司的医疗保险在业界是最棒的。

  I’ve heard that your company’s medical plan is one of the best in the business.

  你要求加薪10%是吗?

  You request a raise, a 10% raise. Is that right?

  是的。我相信我在这儿的'工作有目共睹。

  I believe everyone know the quality of work I’ve been doing here.

  这方面我有很多耳闻。

  I've heard a lot about the fine work you’ve been doing.

  我已能领导团队工作。

  I've been able to put together a terrific team.

  我计划在项目中领导一个6人小组,至少在初始阶段。

  I plan to put together a six-person team on the ABC Project at least through the start-up .

  I plan to supervising six people on the ABC project, at least at the initial stage.

  好样的/干得好。

  Good for you.

  You do a wonderful job.

  你的表现很突出。

  You’ve made a difference.

  应该受到表彰。

  That fact should be recognized and rewarded.

  所以我认为该将我的薪水提到与我取得的业绩和承担的责任相一致的水平。

  So I believe that It’s time for my salary to catch up to my level of achievements and responsibilities.

  所以我认为是将我的薪水提高到与行业规定的付酬标准相一致的时候了。

  So I believe that it’s time for my salary to get into step with industry-stand-ard compensation for the kind of work I'm doing.

  我的工作业绩表明我应该增加薪水。

  My performance has put performance me in line for a raise.

  但是你已经得到多次加薪了。

  But you’ve been raised for quite a few times.

  但是你已经获得你所处级别的最高薪金了。

  But you' re already at the top level of compensation for your position.

  我恐怕无法通融。

  I can’t accommodate your request, I’m afraid.

  如果我能做决定的话,你要的加薪没有问题,但是我实在职权有限。

  If it were up to me there’s no question you’d get the increase you want but 17 m pretty much powerless.

  我在这个岗位已供职多年,受益匪浅。现在我也有些东西..可以报效公司了。

  I've been working in this position for several years and have learned a lot on the job. Now I think I have a lot to offer.

  你是要求升职吗?

  You arc negotiating a promotion?

  You'd like to be promoted?

  我能够胜任责任更大的岗位。

  I can do well in a more responsible position.

  我希望更好地报效公司。

  I want to offer better services to the company.

  我不仅仅为了自己的利益,也是为公司着想。

  I'm not just making a request for my own interest but making an offer for the good of the company.

  现在谈论此事不合时机,我需要你在现在的岗位上至少再干一年。

  This is not the right time to talk about it. I need to keep you where you are for at least another year.

  何时适宜?管理层不是向来为员工的职业发展着想吗?

  When will it be a better time?

  When will it be appropriate to have this discussion? The management has always been considerate about the career development of the employees, hasn’t it?

  这样说吧,我认为你还没有为升职做好准备。

  Let me put it this way I don’t think you are ready for a promotion yet.

  难道我的业绩不能证明我的能力吗?

  Can't my accomplishments prove my ability?

  我要用什么来证明我巳经准备好了呢?

  What will it take for me to demonstrate that I am ready?

  直说了吧,

  To be perfectly frank with you,

  Let me get it straight,

  我们打算从外面调人填补你想得到的空位。

  we're planning to fill the vacant position you’re after with somebody from the outside.

  这样的话,我别无选择,只能另谋高就了。

  Under such circumstances, I have no choice but to go elsewhere.

  明天我要去上海出差。

  I'm going to Shanghai on business

  能离开办公室几关难道不是件好事吗?

  Don’t you think it a good thing to get out of the office for a couple of days?

  对我来说,出差总是.令人厌倦的。我们不停地在谈生意。

  Business trip is always tiring to me. We always discuss business matters.

  我倒挺喜欢偶尔出趟差,换换心情。

  I like to take an occasional business trip for a change.

  换换心情?没有比和老板一起出差更让人紧张的了。

  A change? Nothing is more stressful than going on a business trip with our boss.

  这次又和老板一起去呀。

  It’s with the boss again this time?

  上次和老板一起出差,我连饭都没吃饱。

  Last time I went on a business trip with the boss, I didn’t even have enough to eat.

  但这是一个和老板接触的好机会。

  But it’s a good opportunity to get in touch with the boss.

  你不知道这次出差日程安排得多紧。

  You don’t know how tight the schedule is for this business trip. They scheduled the negotiation at eight tomorrow morning.

  明晨八点他们就安排了谈判。

  It’s really laborious.

  是够辛苦的。

  Every time I’m back, I have to write a detailed report of the business trip.

  每次出差回来,我还得写详细的出差报告

  That’s the last thing I’d like to do.

  那是我最不愿意做的事。

  Quite often we have to play host to them though it’s their home ground.

  Quite often we have to host them though it’s their home ground.

  Quite often we have to act as host to them though it’s their home ground.

  很多时候,在他们的主场,还得我们做东

  You needn't worry about that. Anyway the company will reimburse everything. And a lot of perks!

  那你不必操心,反正公司会报销。而且还有额外津贴。

  The company is sometimes very cheap on the travel expenses. The per diet rate for meals will decrease next month.

  有时公司在差旅费上很小气。每日差旅餐饮补贴下个月.还要下调。

  Stop complaining. I don’t even have the chance. Don’t forget to get some presents for me when you are back.

  别抱怨了。我还没有这个机会呢。别忘了回来时给我带礼物。

  剑桥商务英语口语 6

  1是我们开设海外分公司的时候了。

  It’s time to open our overseas branch office.

  2我们要雇用当地人在分公司任职吗?

  Will we hire local people to work in the branch office?

  3当然,但不是所有人。

  Of course, but not everyone will be local.

  4分公司的管理层非常重要。

  Management in a branch office is very important.

  5所以我们要从总公司调入一些管理者。

  So we'll bring in some management from our home office

  6他们得懂商务。

  They need to know the business.

  7他们还要对当地文化敏感。

  They also have to be sensitive to local culture.

  8举个例子说说。

  Would you please give an example?

  9比如,派到拉美工作的经理必须变得独断专行一些。

  Say, managers transferred to Latin America must become more authoritarian.

  10为什么?

  Why?

  11不这样的话,下属会认为他们软弱无能,他们的指令就得不到执行。

  If not, their employees will consider them weak and incompetent and they will not have their orders carried out.

  12管理方式真的要,进行调整才能适应.当地文化。

  En, the management style should be adjusted to the local culture.

  13我们的洗漆产品在日本市场卖得不好。

  Our detergent doesn’t sell well in Japanese market.

  14得想想办法。

  We have to think out a solution.

  15打折促销怎么样?

  How about discounting?

  16不得已才会出此下策。

  It's the last resort. the last resort

  17为什么?

  Why?

  18日本市场不同于欧美市场,一旦降价打折,就很难再把价格提起来了。

  Unlike in Europe and the United States, once you discount your product here it’s hard to raise the price again.

  19此话怎讲?

  What do you mean?

  20日本的家庭主妇不是开家用轿车购买日用杂货,而是就近在家门口的零售小店买东西。

  Japanese housewives don y t mom-and-pop have a family car to carry store groceries, so they shop in the neighborhood mom-and-pop stores to home.

  21与打折有何关系?

  Why is it related to discounting?

  22这些零售小店销售30%的洗涤用品占日本.

  These small retailers sell 30% of all the detergent sold in Japan.

  23我明白了。他们的货架有限,所以不愿,意经营利润低的打折商品。

  I see. Their shelf space is limited. If they sold discounted products, their profit would be lower.

  24对。而且如果利润.,降低,赚钱少,批发-商也会被疏远

  You said it. Moreover, whole salers would also be alienated if they made less money due to lower margins.

  25印度是我们的`产品没有涉猎到的市场。

  India represents an untapped market for our product.

  26是我们进军印度市场的时候了。

  It’s time to begin our business there.

  27找一个印度中介大有禅益。

  It’s usually helpful to have an Indian intermediary.

  28为什么?

  Why?

  29因为印度的官僚体制十分复杂,中介知道怎样在其中运作。

  That’s because India’s bureaucracy is very intricate. An India intermediary knows how to maneuver within it.

  30这样一来,必要文件的签字盖章手续就好办多了。

  So its easy to get the necessary papers signed and stamped, signed and stamped

  31在印度,“不’’这个字眼含有顶撞、反对的意思。如果你必须拒绝邀请,你最好说得含糊一些。

  The word no has harsh implications in India. If you have to decline an invitation, you’d better give a vague answer.

  32是不是应该说“我会尽力而为”而不是“不行”?

  Is it advisable to say "I'll try" rather than "No, I can’t. "?

  32是的。在商务会谈开始前,一般会上茶款待来宾。

  Yes. And most business discussions will not begin until tea is served.

  34我听说这时一般应该先拒绝一次,但到,第二次和第三次邀.

  I heard that it is customary to refuse the first offer but to accept the second or third.

  35是的,但无论招待何种饮料,你都千万不要拒绝。

  Yes. But do not refuse any beverage.

  36为什么?

  Why?

  37拒绝会被理解为侮辱。

  That’ll only be perceived as insult.

  38对当地文化保持敏感真是很重要啊。

  It’s important to keep sensitive to local culture.

  39能提提在韩国做生实用的建意的建议吗?

  Would you give me some tip tips on doing business in South Korea?

  40首先,相互介绍时,如果你没递上名片,就会很“没面子”。

  First, you will risk losing face if you don’t have cards to present during introductions.

  41有意思。

  That’s interesting

  42不能总是照字面理解“是”字。

  A yes answer should not always be taken literally.

  43那它有何意义?

  What does it mean?

  44“是”可以用来表示“我会考虑”。

  A yes may be used to mean I’ll think about it.

  45喔。那“不”呢?

  Well. What about a no answer?

  46韩国人不大乐意直接说“不”字。

  Koreans are reluctant to give a direct answer of no.

  47那我怎样表达“不”的意思?

  How do I express the meaning no

  48咬牙吸气或者说“也许”。

  Just suck in air through your teeth or say maybe.

  49我会记住的。

  I’ll keep it in mind.

  50在韩国,三角形具有不好的含义。

  In Korean culture triangles triangle have negative connotations.

  51我会避免把它们使用在促销品中。

  I’ll avoid them in my promotional material.

  52韩国人对陌生人会心存芥蒂。

  South Koreans tend to be suspicious of people they don’t know.

  53难怪他们那么重视合同。

  No wonder contacts arc so important here.

  54但合同只是做生意的大纲,日后他们还会制定出细则。

  But a contract is only a general guide for conducting business. They will work out the details later. general guide

  55你帮了大忙。

  You arc really very helpful.

  56愿意为您效劳

  At your service.

  57明天我和美国客户谈判。

  I'll negotiate with my American client tomorrow.

  58你最好先谈主要问题,然后再攻细枝末节。

  You'd better approach the main points first and then the details after.

  59可是我认为还是应处该先解决细节问题扫清这些障碍后,主要问题自然也就凸现出来。 .

  But I think details should sort out come first, and when the details are sorted out, the main points stand out themselves.

  60那是中国式谈判成功如果你那样做的话,将无功而返。

  That‘s the Chinese way. If pay off you adopt this way your negotiation will not pay

  61有那么严重吗?

  To such a degree?

  62毫不夸张。西方人,尤其是美国人,采取直奔主题式的谈判方法。他们认为转弯抹角、不谈正题是不礼貌的,甚至是让人讨厌的举动。他们会感到困惑,最终放弃谈判。

  Indeed, Westerners, esp. Americans take a direct-to-the-point approach. They think beating about the bush is impolite or even annoying. They will become so perplexed that they will finally give up.

  63喔。多亏和你谈一谈。

  Well. Thanks to talking with you.

  剑桥商务英语口语 7

  Helen:Hello, I’m calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.

  海伦:哈???掖泳山鹕酱蚶凑依羁?摹?br />

  Kevin:This is Kevin Lee speaking.

  凯文:我是李凯文。

  Helen:Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.

  海伦:嗨。我是海伦_派克。

  Kevin:Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?

  凯文:早安, 海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?

  Helen:I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?

  海伦:我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?

  Kevin:We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.

  凯文:我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以我们有部份想用空运。

  Helen:How much of it do you want shipped by air?

  海伦:您想要空运多少数量呢?

  Kevin:We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.

  凯文:一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。

  Helen:OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?

  海伦:好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?

  Kevin:Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact

  information.

  凯文:事实上,我们这边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。

  Helen:All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.

  海伦:好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。

  Kevin:That would be great.

  凯文:那样很好。

  Helen:I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.

  海伦:我不确定海运的'时间表。

  Kevin:No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.

  凯文:不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。

  Helen:All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as

  soon as I get them.

  海伦:好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。

  Kevin:Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.

  凯文:很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。

  剑桥商务英语口语 8

  Tracy:You seem to be interested in our new J7 cellular telephone. Would you like to know more about it?

  崔西:您似乎对我们新型的J7 行动电话很感兴趣。您想知道更多的信息吗?

  Harold:Yes, I would. What does this button here do?

  哈洛德:是的,我想知道。这里这个按钮是作什么用的?

  Tracy:That button is for our call screening function. It allows you to identify the caller before you answer the call.

  崔西:那个按钮是来电显示功能。它可以让您在接电话之前先知道是谁来电。

  Harold:What else can you tell me about this phone?

  哈洛德:这个电话还有什么其它功能吗?

  Tracy:This special phone utilizes state-of-the-art technology to bring you several unique functions in addition to the call screening feature.

  崔西:这个特殊的电话除了来电显示的'特色外,还运用最新科技提供您几项独特的功能。

  Harold:So, what are the unique functions?

  哈洛德:是什么独特的功能呢?

  Tracy:Oh, it's loaded with them. If you are outside of your service area, this cell phone can still receive messages.

  崔西:喔,功能有很多。就算你在系统服务区外,这支大哥大还是可以收到讯息。

  Harold:No kidding?

  哈洛德:真的吗?

  Tracy:In addition to that, it has a vibration feature that will let you know when you have a call if you don't want the ringing sound to interrupt important meetings. Here is our brochure with all the details.

  崔西:除了这点之外,如果您不想让电话铃声打断重要会议,还有震动功能可以通知你有来电。这是详细的产品简介。

  Harold:What is the price of the J7 model?

  哈洛德:J7 这一型的价格是多少?

  Tracy:The list price is US$110 per unit. We're offering a special in-show discount of 10%.

  崔西:标价是每支美金一百一十美元。在展示会场我们会有打九折的特价。

  Harold:Well, I'll have to contact my office and get back to you. Thanks.

  哈洛德:嗯,我得和公司联络之后再过来找你,谢谢。

【剑桥商务英语口语】相关文章:

剑桥商务英语口语大全07-07

剑桥商务英语口语:老外常用英语口语表达05-25

剑桥商务英语口语第24单元05-22

剑桥商务英语口语第9单元09-24

剑桥商务英语口语第6单元09-20

2016剑桥商务英语口语900句常考句子08-24

2017年剑桥商务英语口语初级辅导:产品介绍08-07

剑桥商务英语(BEC)简介10-11

剑桥商务英语的常用单词05-08

2017年剑桥商务英语口语初级辅导:业务范围介绍08-21