- 相关推荐
2016年商务英语写作信函文体精讲
转眼2016下半年的商务英语考试就要来了,信函是商务英语写作必考的项目,以下是yjbys网小编整理的关于商务英语写作信函文体精讲,希望对大家有用。
2016年商务英语写作信函文体:确认
确认
To confirm||Confirming||Confirmation
为确认
In Confirmation of
确认书
A letter of confirmation
关于上周本公司通过电话给您的报价, 我们特予以确认。
We confirm our call of last week respecting our offers to you.
兹确认我们5月3日所发函并告知您发来的货物已如期到达。
We confirm our respects of the 3rd May, and inform you that your consignment has duly arrived.
兹确认已收到"O"号轮船送来的货物, 现寄去550美元的支票一张。请查取。
I confirm the receipt of your shipment by m.s. "O", and now send you a cheque, valuing $550.
兹确认我上星期致您函, 请及早约定与我方代表面谈的日期。
Confirming our letter of last week, we ask you to appoint an early interview with our representative.
兹确认本公司6月11日的信, 同函附上50包的提单。请查收。
Confirming ours of the 11th June, we now hand you enclosed B/L for 50 packages.
兹确认昨天致您的信并欣告今天我们已给你们开出汇票。
We confirm our respects of yesterday, and have the pleasure to inform you that we have drawn this day on you.
兹确认您昨天向我们提出的订单。承惠顾非常欣慰。
We have much pleasure in confirming herewith the order which you kindly placed with us yesterday.
您对我公司所提订单, 请务必于明天下午三时前来电确认。
Kindly let us have confirmation of these orders by telegraph tomorrow by 3 p.m.
谨确认今日电报, 非常遗撼, 该工厂于昨夜被毁于火。
In confirmation of my cable today, I regret to state that the factory was completely destroyed by fire last night.
为确认今早电话中所订货物, 请寄来订货单。
Kindly give us an order sheet in confirmation of the message by telephone of this morning.
2016年商务英语写作信函文体:收讫
您昨日来信已收悉, 谨于此按您所约定的条件。接受此项任务。
I acknowledge receipt of your letter of yesterday, and gratefully accept the appointment on the terms you mention.
6月1日贵函敬悉。
We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the 1st June.
本月5日来函敬悉。
We acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 5th inst.
本商品将于12月最后一班轮船付运, 货到时请惠于告知。
Kindly acknowledge receipt, and have the goods sent by the last steamer in December.
我们如期收到您5月15日的信, 信中所谈事宜尽悉。谢谢。
We duly received your favour of the 15th May, contents of which we note with thanks.
6月6日来函收悉, 我们无法交运该货, 甚感遗撼。
We are in possession o fyour favour of the 6th June, and regret having to inform you that it is impossible for us to deliver the goods.
7月15日寄来的货物发票收悉。
We are in possession of your invoice of the 15th July.
7月7日的贵函收悉, 感谢您订购下列货物: ...
Your favour of the 7th July is at hand, and thank you for your order for: ...
7月10日来函敬悉。
Your favour of the 10th July came duly to hand.
您昨天的信和所附来的100美元的支票均已收悉。
Your favour of yesterday covering a chequie of $100 is duly to hand.
昨天贵函已收悉。
Your favour of yesterday is duly received.
我们已收到您昨日写的信。
We have received your letter of yesterday.
我们如期收到您昨日发来的信。
We duly received your letter of yesterday.
我们于5月1日收到您4月3日的信。
We received on the 1st May your valued favour dated 3th April.
我们如期收到您5月27日函和附来的150美元的汇票。
We duly received your favour of the 27th May, with a draft for $150.
2月6日来函收悉。
We have received your letter dated 6th February.
您6月5日的来函收悉, 多谢。
We have to own with thanks the receipt of your favour of 6th June.
【商务英语写作信函文体精讲】相关文章:
商务英语信函写作范文07-14
商务英语信函的文体特征及翻译技巧10-22
商务英语高级商业信函写作指导201709-26
2015年商务英语BEC写作技巧:信函08-24
商务英语考试商务信函写作技巧09-02
商务英语信函的分类10-06
商务英语信函的套话07-29
商务英语信函的特点08-23
商务英语信函特点07-14
商务英语信函结尾10-29