培训考试

亚运会专业志愿者培训试题

时间:2024-07-13 19:24:46 培训考试 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

亚运会专业志愿者培训试题

  第一章 服务 Service

亚运会专业志愿者培训试题

  第一节 问候与介绍 (Greetings & Introductions)

  一、基本句(Sentences)

  1. Hello!

  你好。

  2. Good morning / Good afternoon/ Good evening.

  早上好/下午好/晚上好

  3. Welcome to Guangzhou/China.

  欢迎来到广州/中国。

  4. Very nice/glad to see/ meet you.

  见到你很高兴。

  5. I am a police officer.

  我是警察。

  6. My name is Li Ming.

  我是李明。

  7. This is Officer Wang.

  这位是王警官。

  二、对话示例(Sample Conversation)

  (F代表外国人;P代表警察)

  对话1:

  P: How are you?

  警:你好吗?

  F: Fine, thanks, and you?

  外:很好,谢谢,你呢?

  P: I’m fine, too. Thank you.

  警:我也好的,谢谢。

  对话2:

  P: Hello, welcome to Guangzhou!

  警:你好,欢迎来到广州。

  F: Thank you.

  外:谢谢。

  P: My name is Zhang Ming, and this is Officer Wang.

  警:我是张明,这是王警官。

  F: Very nice to see you.

  外:很高兴见到你。

  P: Nice to see you, too.

  警:我也很高兴见到你。

  第二节 提供帮助 (Offering Help)

  一、基本句(Sentences)

  8. Can I help you?

  有什么能帮忙的吗?

  9. You can dial 110 when you are in trouble.

  有困难可打110。

  10. Stay calm.

  保持冷静。

  11. Shall we call your family?

  需要打电话给你家人吗?

  12. Everything will be fine.

  一切都会好的。

  13. Are you hurt?

  你受伤了吗?

  14. Do you need an ambulance?

  你需要救护车吗?

  15. Do you want to see a doctor?

  你想看医生吗?

  16. Don't worry. Please stay where you are.

  别急,别动。

  二、对话示例(Sample Conversation)

  对话3:

  F: Help me, sir, please.

  外:请你帮帮我,先生。

  P: What’s the matter? /What happened?

  警:你怎么了?发生什么事了?

  F: I have got a heart attack, please help me.

  外:我心脏病突然发作了,请帮帮我。

  P: Take it easy, stay where you are. I will call an ambulance.

  警:别担心,你别动,我叫救护车。

  第三节 指路(Giving Directions)

  一、基本句(Sentences)

  17. Are you going there by bus or by Metro/subway?

  您是搭乘公交车还是地铁去?

  18. Take the Metro Line No.1/the number 1 subway.

  搭乘地铁一号线。

  19. You can take a No. 12 bus.

  你可以搭乘12路车。

  20. Get off at Gongyuanqian Station.

  在公园前站下车。

  21. Over there.

  就在那里。

  22. It’s a five-minute walk. /It’s five minutes’ walk.

  走路5分钟左右。

  23. Go straight on.

  直走。

  24. Turn right/left.

  右转/左转。

  25. Cross the footbridge.

  过人行天桥。

  26. Not at all. /You are welcome.

  不用谢/不客气。

  二、对话示例(Sample Conversation)

  对话4:

  F: Sir, could you help me?

  外:先生,你能帮帮我吗?

  P: Certainly.

  警:当然可以。

  F: Could you tell me how to get to Jiaoyu Lu?

  外:请问到教育路怎么走?

  P: By bus or by subway?

  警:坐公交车还是地铁?

  F: Subway. Where is it?

  外:坐地铁,地铁站在哪?

  P: It’s over there.

  警:就在那里。

  F: Thank you so much.

  外:非常感谢。

  P: Not at all.

  警:不用客气。

  第二章 接处警 Receiving & Handling Calls for Emergency Service

  第一节 接警常用语(General Sentences in Receiving Calls for Emergency Service)

  一、基本句(Sentences)

  27. (This is) 110 emergency.

  110报警台。

  28. Your name? Your age and your nationality?

  请问你的姓名、年龄和国籍?

  29. Take it easy and speak slowly, please.

  别急,请慢慢讲。

  30. What happened?

  发生什么事?

  31. How is it going now?

  现在情况怎样?

  32. Where are you now?

  你在哪里?

  33. Just stay where you are please, the police will arrive soon.

  请待在原地,警察马上到。

  34. Your phone number.

  你的电话号码。

  35. Hold on, please.

  请别挂断。

  36. Can you speak Chinese?

  你会说中文吗?

  二、对话示例(Sample Conversation)

  对话5:

  P: Hello, this is 110 emergency, can I help you?

  警:你好。这里是110报警台,有什么要帮忙的?

  F: Help me, sir.

  外:帮帮我,先生。

  P: Calm down. Be slow. / Speak slowly.

  警:别急,慢慢讲。

  F: Sir, I was robbed by a black man just now.

  外:先生,我刚刚被一名黑人男子抢了。

  P: Tell me where you are now.

  警:你现在在哪?

  F: I am in the Guangming Street.

  外:我在光明街。

  P: Just stay where you are, the police will arrive soon.

  警:你就站在原地,警察马上到。

  第二节 询问案情(Inquiry about a Case)

  一、基本句(Sentences)

  37. What were you robbed of?

  你被抢了什么?

  38. What was stolen from you?

  你被偷了什么?

  39. What was missing?

  什么东西不见了?

  40. Who was missing?

  谁不见了?

  41. When?

  什么时候发生的?

  42. Where?

  在什么地方?

  43. Which way did he go?

  他朝哪个方向走了?

  44. What vehicle did he use?

  他使用什么交通工具?

  45. Boy or girl? / Man or woman?

  男孩?女孩?/男的?女的?

  46. How old is he/ she?

  多大年龄?

  47. What is he/ she like?

  他/她长什么样?

  48. How was he/ she dressed?

  他/她穿什么样子的衣服?

  49. What’s in it?

  里面有什么?

  50. Write it down, please.

  请写下来。

  二、对话示例(Sample Conversation)

  对话6:

  F: Sir, did you see a bag here?

  外:先生,你有没有见到一个包?

  P: Is this one yours?

  警:是这个包么?

  F: No, it is not mine.

  外:这个包不是我的。

  P: When did you lose your bag?

  警:你什么时候丢的包?

  F: Just now.

  外:就是刚才。

  P: Take it easy. We will help you.

  警:别急,我们会帮你。

  F: Thank you very much.

  外:非常感谢。

  P: You are welcome.

  警:不必客气。

  对话7:

  P: You look so worried. What has happened?

  警:你看上去很焦急,发生了什么事情?

  F: Sir, I can’t find my kid, I need help.

  外:先生,我找不到我的孩子了,帮帮我。

  P: Boy or girl?

  警:男孩还是女孩?

  F: A girl.

  外:是个女孩。

  P: How old is she?

  警:孩子多大?

  F: Seven years old.

  外:七岁了。

  P: Take it easy, we will help you find her.

  警:别担心,我们会帮你找到她的。

  F: Thank you very much.

  外:非常感谢。

  第三节 现场控制 (Field Control)

  一、基本句(Sentences)

  51. Stop!

  住手!

  52. Get down.

  趴下!

  53. Don’t move!

  别动!

  54. Drop the weapon!

  放下凶器。

  55. Hands up!

  把双手举起来!

  56. Stay back.

  后退。

  57. Don’t panic.

  不要慌张。

  58. Don’t use the lift/elevator.

  不要使用电梯。

  59. No passing.

  不能从这里走。

  60. Don't push! One by one.

  不要拥挤,一个一个来。

  61. Follow me.

  跟我走。

  62. Get in the car.

  上车。

  63. Please cooperate.

  请配合。

  64. Don’t interfere with police duty.

  不要妨碍警察执行公务。

  65. Don’t cross the police barricade.

  不要穿越警戒线。

  66. No photos!

  不要拍照!

  67. Stay away from here. Please leave immediately.

  不要围观,离开现场。

  68. Keep it down!

  小声点!

  二、对话示例(Sample Conversation)

  对话8:

  F: Fire! Help!

  外:着火了!救命!

  P: Do not panic, stay calm.

  警:别慌,保持镇定。

  F: We are here, help!

  外:我们在这里,救命啊!

  P: Follow me. Don’t push. Get out one by one.

  警:跟着我,不要拥挤,一个跟着一个出来。

  F: Where can we go now?

  外:现在我们怎么走?

  P: Walk to the nearest exit, over there.

  警:从最近的出口走,就在那边。

  第三章 交通管理 Traffic Control

  一、基本句(Sentences)

  69. Pull over.

  靠边停车 。

  70. Please step out of the car.

  请下车。

  71. Please show me your driver's license.

  请出示你的驾驶证。

  72. You were speeding.

  你超速了。

  73. Please fasten your seat belt.

  驾车时请系安全带。

  74. You ran the red lights.

  你闯了红灯。

  75. No parking.

  不准停车。

  76. You will be fined. Here is the ticket.

  你要被罚款,这是罚单。

  77. You will be fined 50 yuan.

  你将被罚款50元。

  78. Please sign here.

  请在这里签名。

  二、对话示例(Sample Conversation)

  对话9:

  F: Hello, sir, but what happened?

  外:嗨。发生什么事了?

  P: Please pull over.

  警:请靠边停车。

  F: What’s up?

  外:什么事?

  P: You didn’t fasten your seatbelt. Please show me your driving license.

  警:你没有系安全带。请出示你的驾驶执照。

  F: Here you are.

  外:给你。

  P: You will be fined, here is the ticket.

  警:你要被罚款,这是罚单。

  F: Ok, I accept it.

  外:好的,我接受。

  第四章 境外人员管理 Aliens Administration

  一、基本句(Sentences)

  79. Passport, please!

  请出示护照。

  80. You don’t have your passport with you. It’s against the law.

  你未携带护照,违反了中国法律。

  81. Your visa has expired.

  你的签证已过期。

  82. You need to go to No. 155 Jiefang Nan Lu to apply for a visa.

  你需要到广州市解放南路155号办理签证。

  83. Did you report your accommodation to the police station?

  请问你是否到派出所办了住宿登记?

  84. Do you live in this apartment?

  你是否住在这里?

  85. Who is the owner of the house?

  谁是户主?

  86. You should report your accommodation to the police station within 24 hours of your arrival.

  你应该在抵达后24小时内办理住宿登记手续。

  87. You didn't report your accommodation to the police station in time, it is against the law.

  你没有及时申报住宿登记,违反有关规定。

  88. Please fill out the registration form.

  请填写临时住宿表。

  二、对话示例(Sample Conversation)

  对话10:

  P: Good morning, what can I do for you?

  警:早上好,需要帮忙吗?

  F: I am here for visa extension.

  外:我想办签证延期。

  P: Do you bring the required documents?

  警:你带相关资料了吗?

  F: Here they are.

  外:在这里。

  P: Here is your receipt.

  警:这是回执。

  F: Thank you so much.

  外:非常感谢。

  P: You are welcome.

  警:不用客气。

  对话11:

  P: Welcome to Guangzhou. I am an officer from the local police station.

  警:欢迎来广州,我是派出所民警。

  F: Hello, but what happened?

  外:你好,有什么事?

  P: Take it easy, sir, just a routine check. Have you registered your residence?

  警:别担心,我们例行检查,你办理住宿登记了吗?

  F: I don’t know about that.

  外:我不太清楚啊。

  P: You didn't report to the police station in time, which is a violation of Chinese law.

  警:你没有及时申报住宿登记,在中国这样做是违法的。

  F: I am so sorry, I didn’t mean it.

  外:很抱歉,我不是有意的。

  P: Please go to the police station with me.

  警:请跟我去派出所吧。

  F: OK。

  外:好的。

  第五章 亚运安检 Security Check at Asian Games

  一、基本句(Sentences)

  89. Welcome to Guangzhou /Asian Games.

  欢迎来到广州参加/观看广州亚运会。

  90. Ticket, please. You can’t get in without a ticket.

  请出示门票,无票不能进场。

  91. Please stand in line and get ready for the check.

  请排好队等候安检。

  92. Your bag needs to be screened. Put it on the belt please.

  你的包需经X光检测,请放在传送带上。

  93. Be cooperative. The security check is also for your safety.

  请予合作,安检也是为你自身安全着想。

  94. Please put your cigarettes, lighter, keys, watch and cellphone on the tray.

  请把香烟、打火机、钥匙、手表和手机放入盘内。

  95. It’s done.

  检查完了。

  96. Don’t forget to take all your belongings.

  别忘了带齐您的物品。

  97. Don’t throw bottles into the field.

  不要向场内丢掷空瓶。

  98. Thanks for your cooperation.

  谢谢合作。

  99. Can you find someone who speaks Chinese to help you?

  你能找一个讲中文的人来帮你吗?

  100. A minute. I’ll find someone to talk to you.

  稍等一下,我找人来和你说。

  二、对话示例(Sample Conversation)

  对话12:

  P: Welcome to Guangzhou Asian Games. Please stand in line and get ready for the check.

  警:欢迎来到广州参观亚运会,请依次站好准备安检。

  F: Is it ok?

  外:好了吗?

  P: One by one, sir. Be patient.

  警:先生,要一个一个来,耐心点。

  F: Will my bag be checked, sir?

  外:我的包要不要检查?

  P: Yes, your bag needs to be screened. Put it on the belt please.

  警:你的包需要经X光检测,请放在传送带上。

  F: May I go in now?

  外:现在可以进去了么?

  P: Yes. It’s done. Thanks for your cooperation. Don’t forget to take all your belongings with you.

  警:好了,谢谢您的合作,别忘记带齐您的物品。

【亚运会专业志愿者培训试题】相关文章:

2017年线路专业安全培训试题10-11

TD培训试题08-04

ICU培训试题08-03

食品安全专业培训考试题08-14

质量意识培训试题06-19

安全培训教育试题10-28

客服培训考题试题10-17

淘宝运营培训试题05-18

安全培训试题及答案07-20

化学安全培训试题10-10