- 相关推荐
常用的信用证英语口语
从事外贸的人,对于信用证都不陌生。信用证是一种银行开立的有条件的承诺付款的书面文件。今天,我们来学一些可能会用到的信用证英语口语吧。
We insist on a letter of credit.
我们坚持用信用证方式付款。
As I've said, we require payment by L/C.
我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证付款。
We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.
我们仍然想用信用证付款方式。
We always require L/C for our exports.
我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。
L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.
我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。
We pay by L/C for our imports.
进口我们也采用信用证汇款。
Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。
You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee.
你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。
Is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit?
信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?
For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.
我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。
What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?
百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样?
Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.
请立即电传通知我方信用证号码。
【常用的信用证英语口语】相关文章:
常用英语口语08-31
精选常用英语口语09-03
常用的英语口语08-25
常用的经典英语口语精选08-01
英语口语的常用句子10-30
常用商务的英语口语06-01
常用的英语口语的句子10-11
聊天常用英语口语07-30
常用英语口语对话精选10-21
面试常用的英语口语05-20