对话练习:咱们看菜单点菜吧
引导语:咱们先看看菜单吧,这样才好点菜。以下是百分网小编分享给大家的.对话练习:咱们看菜单点菜吧,欢迎练习!
A We really were lucky. We got the last available table for two---and we didn't even have a reservation! Did you see the long lines behind us?
咱们真走运。能坐上最后一张两人桌---咱们根本就没预订!你看见我们后面排的那条长队了吗?
B Yeah, I'm glad that we didn't have to wait long. I'm starving!
是啊,咱们不用等那么长时间,我真开心。饿死了。
A Let's take a look at the menu so we can order. Do you want to choose an appetizer for us to share?
咱们先看看菜单吧,这样才好点菜。你想不想选个开胃菜咱俩一起吃?
B What would you rather have, samosas or poppadoms?
你想吃哪个?萨摩萨三角饺还是印式炸面包片?
A I heard that one of their specialities is the samosa.
我听说他们的招牌菜是萨摩萨。
B Well, let's get a plate of those then.
哦,那咱们点一份好了。
A Sounds good. What are you going to have for your main course?
听起来不错。你的主菜想点什么?
B I think I might have a dahl.
我想要一份蔬菜咖喱。
A What's in a dahl?
里面都有什么?
B It's got chickpeas and vegetables in a spicy curry sauce with rice.
有用咖喱辣酱煮的鹰嘴豆和一些蔬菜,再配上一份米饭。
A That sounds nice. Do you want to share some kebabs as well?
听起来很好吃。你想不想跟我分一点烤肉串?
B Ok. How about some lamb kebabs?
行。羊肉怎么样?
A That's my favourite. Do you want to have some wine or beer?
我最爱吃羊肉了。你想不想喝点葡萄酒或者啤酒?
B I think I'll have a beer.
我想喝啤酒。
A Ok, shall I flag down the waitress?
好了,咱们可以招手叫服务员过来吗?
B I wouldn't recommend it. I think we should wait until she comes round.
我觉得不好。我们最好等她走过来的时候再 叫她。
A You're right. That might seem a bit rude. It's a good thing I've got you with me!
你说的对。那样做看起来有点不礼貌。我跟你一起来真是太好了。
B What would you do without me?
要是没有我你该怎么办啊?
【对话练习:咱们看菜单点菜吧】相关文章:
日常英语口语对话练习08-15
英语听力短对话练习05-19
商务英语中级口语练习材料对话练习05-27
英语日常情景口语对话练习08-16
询问的英语口语对话练习08-16
简单的英语口语练习对话08-16
英语口语的情景对话练习08-15
2017年学位英语对话练习附答案05-18
谈论服饰的英语口语对话练习08-17
英语日常口语对话练习两组08-16