英语口语 百文网手机站

餐厅英语情景对话:老外在广东菜馆

时间:2022-04-11 14:51:29 英语口语 我要投稿

餐厅英语情景对话:老外在广东菜馆

  以下是老外在广东粤菜餐馆,请朋友帮忙推荐景点菜品的英语口语对话。那么你知道该如何对话吗?下面是小编带来的希望对大家口语练习有帮助,

餐厅英语情景对话:老外在广东菜馆

  餐厅英语情景对话:老外在广东菜馆 1

  苏珊:

  We'd like to try some cantonese food. Could you make some recommendations?

  我们想尝尝粤莱.你能否给我们推荐一下?

  凯西:

  Sure. We have some typical cantonese food today: Roast Suckling Pig.the Battle between the Dragon and the Tiger.Fried Milk.Salt- Baked Chicken and Dog Meat Casserole.

  当然。今天本店主理的粤菜有: 烤乳猪、炸鲜奶、盐炯鸡、狗肉煲。

  苏珊:

  I'm afraid I don't like snake dishes or dog meat. But I like chicken very much. Are there any other dishes you could recommend?

  我不喜欢吃蛇或狗肉做的菜。不过我特别喜欢吃鸡。你还有什么菜可以推荐的?

  凯西:

  Certainly.sir. We also serve Carmine Goose.Roast Goose.Soft- Boiled Chicken.Sliced Chicken with Chicken Liver and Ham.Steamed Grass Carp and Steamed Mandarin Fish,if you like fish.

  有的,先生。我们还供应胭脂香鹅、烧、白切鸡、广州文昌鸡。如你们喜欢鱼的话。我们还供应清蒸皖鱼和清蒸鲑鱼。

  苏珊:

  What is the Carmine Goose like?

  胭脂香鹅是什么样的菜?

  凯西:

  The main ingredient of the dish "Carmine Goose" is Qing Yuan goose produced in Guangdong. Its meat is fine and tender and tastes fresh and delicious. This dish is fresh, fragrant. salty and sweet with a carmine color.

  主要材料是广东特产的清远鹅.其肉鲜.嫩.爽.美.这道菜用料新香味浓郁.咸中带甜.色泽鲜红.

  苏珊:

  We'll try this one.with the Salt- Baked Chicken.the Soft- Boiled Chicken and the Steamed Mandarin Fish to follow.

  我们就要份胭脂香鹅、外加盐炯鸡、白切鸡和清蒸鲑鱼.

  餐厅英语情景对话:老外在广东菜馆 2

  W= Waiter P= Patron

  W: Hi, I'm George. I'll be your waiter this evening. Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?

  服务生:嗨,我是乔治,今晚我将为您服务。您现在准备点菜还是稍待一会呢?

  P: I'm ready now. I'd like the roast chicken and a side order of corn.

  顾客:我现在点菜,我要烤鸡和玉米副餐。

  W: And would you like an appetizer before your meal? The soup of the day is our delicious tomato soup.

  服务生:在正餐之前您要来个开胃菜吗?今天的汤是我们最美味可口的蕃茄汤。

  P: I'll pass on the soup, but I'd like a garden salad.

  顾客:我不要汤,不过我要田园沙拉。

  W: Can I get you anything to drink?

  服务生:您要什么饮料吗?

  P: Yes, I'd like a glass of iced tea.

  顾客:好啊,我要一杯冰红茶。

  W: Okay. I'll be back in a minute with your drink and salad.

  服务生:好的,我很快会把您的饮料和沙拉送来。

  P: Thank you. (to be continued)

  顾客:谢谢。

  餐厅英语情景对话:老外在广东菜馆 3

  服务员:

  Are you ready to order now?

  您准备好点餐了吗?

  迈克:

  Yes. I'll have some salad, roast beef, and mashed potatoes.

  是的'给我来点儿色拉.烤牛肉和土豆泥.

  服务员:

  How do you want the beef? Rare, medium, or well-done?

  牛肉怎么做呢?你比较喜欢生的中等熟度的还是完全熟的牛排?

  迈克:

  Well-done.

  完全熟的外语学习考试

  服务员:

  Sure. Do you want to drink anything?

  好的您要喝点什么吗?

  迈克:

  Do you have coffee or tea?

  你们这儿有咖啡或者茶吗?

  服务员:

  Yes, we have both. Which one would you like, coffee or tea?

  是的我们都有.您想要哪个?咖啡还是茶?

  迈克:

  Iced tea, please.

  来杯冰茶.谢谢.

  餐厅英语情景对话:老外在广东菜馆 4

  A:Excuse me!

  打扰了!

  B:Yes. Can I help you?

  是的。我能帮您吗?

  A:We're ready to order. A cup of coffee for me, and a glass of oranges for her.

  我们准备好点餐了。我要一杯咖啡,她要一杯橙汁。

  B:Yes, how would you like your coffee?

  好的,您要什么咖啡?

  A:Just black coffee. Do you serve anything else besides drinks, say cake.

  黑咖啡,除了喝的,你们还有卖其它东西吗,比如说蛋糕。

  B:We also serve sandwiches and cakes.

  我们也有三文治和蛋糕。

  A:Give me two pieces of cake.

  给我两块蛋糕。

  餐厅英语情景对话:老外在广东菜馆 5

  1、Paying by Cash 现金支付

  Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

  服务员,结账。

  Waiter: Yes, sir.

  好的,先生。

  Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

  先生,这是您的账单,多谢。

  Guest: Here you are.

  给你。

  Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

  这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。

  Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

  多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。

  Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

  谢谢!这是给你的小费。

  Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.

  多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。

  2、Paying by Credit Card 信用卡付账

  Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.

  结账。

  Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?

  这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?

  Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.

  不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?

  Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?

  是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?

  Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?

  那么,可以用信用卡吗?

  Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?

  当然,您有哪种?

  Guest: Visa card.

  维萨卡。

  Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.

  好的,先生。您用维萨卡可以得到10%的优惠。

  Guest: Thank you. But what's this for?

  谢谢,但这是什么费用?

  Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.

  这是加收的15%的税和服务费。

  Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.

  我明白了,给你。

  Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.

  谢谢,稍等一会儿,我马上给回你信用卡账单。

  Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.

  请在单上签名,好吗?谢谢,再见,祝您愉快。

  3、Sign the Bill 签字付账

  Waiter: Would you like anything else?

  您还需要些什么?

  Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.

  不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。

  Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?

  好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?

  Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.

  我想把账记在账单上。

  Guest: What's your room number?

  请问你的房间号?

  Waiter: 1208.

  1208。

  Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.

  请在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?

  Guest: Of course, here you are.

  当然,给你。

  Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?

  您在这签字好吗?

  Guest: Sure.

  可以。

  Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes?

  谢谢。请问你的餐食得怎样?能否对我们的服务或菜式提供宝贵的意见?

  Guest: Very nice, very delicious.

  非常好,非常美味。

  4、Paying by Traveller's Cheques 用旅行支票付账

  Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?

  服务员,结账。

  Waiter: Yes, sir.

  好的,先生。

  Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?

  你们收旅行支票吗?

  Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?

  是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。

  Guest: Here is my passport.

  这是我的护照。

  Waiter: Thank you.

  谢谢。

  Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?

  我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗?

  Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?

  是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗?

  Guest: No problem.

  没问题。

  Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.

  我们有一些赠券发给您,下次午晚餐时间您可以结账用,请留意使用说明和有效期。

  Guest: Thank you very much.

  多谢。

  Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.

  多谢,先生,欢迎下次光临,我们将期待着您的光临。

  5、Using the Vouchers 使用赠券

  Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.

  对不起,先生,请问还需要点什么吗?如果不需要的话,介不介先结账呢?因为就要到关门时间了。

  Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.

  对不起,现在结账吧。

  Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?

  请问分单还是一起结账。

  Guest: Together.

  一起结账。

  Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.

  您打算怎样付账?你可以付现金、信用卡、支票或入房数。

  Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.

  现金,我这儿有折头卡和赠券。

  Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.

  对不起,折头卡与赠券不可以同时使用。

  Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers?

  那先用赠券吧,你们还有赠券送吗?

  Waiter: I'm sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.

  对不起,交易会期间我们不发赠券。

  Guest: It's a pity.

  遗憾。

  餐厅英语情景对话:老外在广东菜馆 6

  Jenny:

  Good morning. one persons?

  早上好,一个人吗?

  Ben:

  Yes, one, please.

  是的,一个人。

  Jenny:

  I'll seat you. This way, please.

  我给您找位子,请走这边。

  Ben:

  Thank you.

  谢谢。

  Jenny:

  Menu, please.

  这是菜单。

  Ben:

  Thank you.

  谢谢。

  Jenny:

  May I take your order, madam?

  夫人,您可以点菜了吗?

  Ben:

  Yes, I'll take orange juice, two boiled eggs. Make it medium boiled. And just one piece of toast with marmalade, please.

  是的,我要柳橙汁、两个煮蛋,蛋煮半熟,再要一片夹果酱的吐司面包。

  Jenny:

  Would you like coffee or tea, madam?

  夫人,您想喝咖啡还是茶呢?

  Ben:

  Oh, yes. Tea with lemon, please.

  哦,我要带柠檬的茶。

  Jenny:

  All right, ma'am. Well, orange juice, two medium boiled eggs, one piece of toast with marmalade and lemons tea for the lady and tomato juice.

  好的,夫人。哦,夫人要柳橙汁、两个半熟的煮蛋、一片夹果酱的吐司、柠檬茶。

  Ben:

  Very good, thank you.

  很好,谢谢你。

  Jenny:

  ust a moment, please.

  请等一会儿。

  Ben:

  OK.

  好的。

【餐厅英语情景对话:老外在广东菜馆】相关文章:

安全英语情景口语对话08-17

常见的英语情景对话08-17

海边冲浪英语情景对话08-16

英语情景对话之谈论安全08-17

机场情景英语口语对话08-17

英语日常情景口语对话08-16

领养宠物英语情景口语对话03-24

好莱坞情景英语口语对话08-16

换钱情景英语口语对话08-16

英语情景对话之火灾与安全08-17