英语口语

英语口语8

时间:2024-08-09 13:43:43 英语口语 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

英语口语8000句

  英语学习中,口语是我们学习的重要目标。大家平时要多加练习英语口语,以下是yjbys网小编整理的关于英语口语8000句,供大家练习。

英语口语8000句

  ●打电话

  This is Dennis Smith. (我是丹尼斯·史密斯。 )

  Hello, John? 喂,(是约翰吗? )

  Is this Mr. Dennis Smith? (喂, 请问是丹尼斯·史密斯先生吗? )

  Is this the finance department? (请问是财务科吗? )

  Is this Dr. Jim Baker's office? (请问是吉姆·贝克医生的办公室吗? )

  Do you mind if I use your phone?

  (我能借用一下您的电话吗?)

  May I speak to Mr. Sato?(我想找佐藤先生。 )

  Is Mark there? (马克在吗? )

  I'm sorry for calling you this late. (真对不起,这么晚了还给您打电话。)

  I hope I'm not disturbing you. (我希望我没打扰您。)

  I hope I didn't wake you up.

  (但愿没吵醒您。)

  It is urgent I talk to Mr. Barr now.(我有急事要找巴尔先生。)

  I'm calling about tomorrow's meeting. (有关明天开会的事给您打电话。)

  I'm returning your call.(我给您回电话。 )

  ●接电话

  Hello. (喂!)

  Speaking.( 对,我就是。)

  It's me. (是我呀。)

  ABC Business College, may I help you?( ABC商务学院。您有什么事?)

  Who's calling, please?(您是哪位? )

  Who in particular would you like to talk to?

  (您想找哪位接电话? )

  He's been expecting your call.(他一直在等您的电话。)

  Which Suzuki do you want to talk to? (您要找哪个铃木? )

  There are three Suzukis here. (这儿有三位姓铃木的。)

  Would you mind calling back later?(您能过会儿再打吗? )

  Extension 103, please.

  (请转103。)

  I'll connect you to extension 103.(我给您接103分机。 )

  Hold on, please. (请稍等一下。 )

  I'll put him on. (我让他接电话。 )

  I'll transfer your call.(我把电话给您接过去。 )

  I'll get your party for you.

  (我把电话转给负责人。)

  I'm transferring your call to the sales department.(我把您的电话接到营业部去。)

  Mr. Peck is on line one.(是贝克打来的,请接1号线。 )

  You have a call from Mr. Miller of ABC.(ABC公司米兰先生的电话。 )

  Your party is on the line. (您要找的人来接电话了。)

  ●无法接电话时

  Her line is busy now. 她正在接电话。

  I'm sorry, she's tied up at the moment. (对不起,她现在脱不开身。 )

  I'm sorry, she has company at this time. (对不起,她正在接待客人。 )

  Would you like to hold? (您等会儿行吗?)

  He's away from his desk now.(他现在不在座位上。 )

  He's in but he's not at his desk right now.

  (他在公司,但现在不在座位上。)

  I'm sorry, he's not in right now.(对不起,他出去了。 )

  When is he coming back?(他什么时候能回来? )

  He should be back in ten minutes. (他大概10分钟后回来。)

  He should be back in the office next week. (他应该下个星期来上班。)

  He's on vacation until next week.

  (他休假到下个星期。)

  He called in sick today.(他打电话来说病了。 )

  He's out of town now. (他现在出差去了。)

  He's out to lunch now. (他现在吃午饭去了。 )

  He's in a meeting right now. (他现在正在开会。)

  He's off today. (他今天休息。)

  ●留言、接受留言

  Could you call back later?(您能过会儿再打来吗?)

  Please call me back in ten minutes. (请10分钟后再打。 )

  May I take a message? (您要给他留言吗?)

  I'll try again later.(过会儿我再打。 )

  Can I leave a message?(能留个口信吗? )

  I called but your line was busy.

  (我给你打电话了,可是占线。 )

  Would you tell him that Lynn Kane called?(请告诉他林恩·凯恩给他打过电话。)

  Please tell him to call me.(请转告他让他给我回个电话。)

  How can he get a hold of you?(他怎么跟您联系呢? )

  Your number, please? (请告诉我您的电话号码。)

  My number is 1234-1234.

  (我的电话号码是1234-1234。 )

  You can reach me at 1234-1234 until six o'clock.(请6点以前打1234-1234跟我联系。)

  Let me repeat the number. That's 1234-1234.(我再确认一下电话号码,1234-1234,对吗?)

  OK. I'll tell him that you called.(好的,我转告他您来电话了。 )

  How do you spell your name?(您的名字怎么拼? )

  Mr. Smith called you during the meeting.

  (您开会的时候史密斯先生给您来电话了。)

  I'll have him call you back.(我让他给您回电话好了。 )

  Shall I have him call you back?(是不是让他给您回电话呀? )

  ●挂断电话

  Thanks for calling. (谢谢您打来电话。)

  Please call again anytime. (请随时来电话。 )

  I'd better get off the phone. (我得挂电话了。 )

  I have to go now.(我得挂电话了。 )

  I guess I'd better get going. (我该挂电话了。)

  Nice talking to you. Bye.

  (能跟您通上话,我非常高兴,再见。)

  Please hang up the phone. (请挂电话吧。 )

  I was cut off.(电话断了。 )

  She hung up on me. (我还没说完呢,她就把电话挂上了。 )

  The phone went dead. (电话不通。 )

  Thank you for returning my call.(谢谢你给我回电话。 )

  ●打错电话

  I'm afraid you have the wrong number. (您好像打错电话了。)

  What number are you calling?(您拨的电话号码是多少? )

  Who would you like to talk to?(您找哪位呀? )

  There's no one here by that name.(这儿没有您说的这个人。 )

  There's no Bob Hope in this office.(我们公司没有叫鲍勃·霍普的。)

  I'm sorry. I must have misdialed.(对不起,我好像打错了。)

  ●电话留言

  This is Gary Mills calling. Please call me as soon as possible. (我是加里·米尔斯,请尽快跟我联络。)

  (我是ABC公司的加里·米尔斯,请回来后给我回电话。我的电话号码是1234-1234。)

  This is Gary Mills of ABC. Please call me when you get home. My number is 1234-1234.

  This is a recording. (这是电话录音。)

  ●打电话遇到困难时

  Please speak a little more slowly.(您能说慢一点儿吗?)

  I can't hear you very well.(我听不清楚。 )

  We have a bad connection.(电话线好像有毛病。)

  Could you speak up, please?(您能再大点儿声吗? )

  The lines are crossed. (串线了。 )

  I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. (对不起,让您久等了。)

  Thank you for waiting. (谢谢您等我。 )

  You gave me the wrong number.(你给我的电话号码是错的。)

【英语口语8】相关文章:

经典英语口语08-24

面试英语口语10-15

日常英语口语10-07

英语口语材料11-07

购物英语口语09-12

英语口语短句07-24

乘车英语口语06-02

英语口语对话10-12

常用英语口语08-31

经典的电影英语口语07-27