- 相关推荐
雅思口语考试素材积累之美剧台词
下面是小编整理的雅思口语考试与美剧相关的素材,各位同学在备考期间要加强积累。
Woods got the weight pile. weight pile翻译成重量器械,不清楚怎么来的。
- the guards are the dirtiest gang in this whole place. 警卫是这个地方最肮脏的。gang在美语里面有帮派的意思,字典里面一般只能查到“一群”这个意思。
P.I=Prison Industry. 本电视剧的特有名词,第一次听到以为是形式发票(proforma invoice)
- Why you wanna see Burrows so bad anyhow?为什么你如此想见Burrows?
- Beat it. 走开,离开,去你的!
Maybe you ought to hear what I got to say. ought to=should
- I got news for you. 这句口语超级实用,给老外打电话的时候寒暄完就开始说这句。
- "Trust me" means absolutely zero inside those walls. “相信我”在这里代表狗屁。
- We’re all clear on the Burrows execution. 我们都很清楚Burrows的死刑。
- We gotta make a decision sooner or later, you know.sooner or later=迟早
- and I want to be your wife.我想成为你的妻子。
- Magna cum laude, in fact.俚语,引申意为优等生。
- My wife is quite fond of the story.我妻子非常喜爱这个故事。
- Come June, it’s our 40th anniversary.即将来临的6月份是我们第四十个结婚纪念日。
- it’s all gonna come down like a house of cards.come down=倒塌,a house of cards=纸做的房子,不牢靠的计划。
- That’s where I was hoping you could be of assistance.那就是我所希望你能帮助的地方。
- And it’ll keep you off the yard. keep off=远离
- I’ll take my chances. 我会试一下的,take one’s chance=碰运气。
- There’s a better way. 有更好的办法。
- That won’t stop it. It’ll only delay it.不会停止只会延迟。
- If the inmate appeals to me for intervention,how can I turn my back on him? appeals to =呼吁,要求,上诉;turn one’s back on=背弃,抛弃。
- He was really sweet. 他人很好。
- Men and women can’t be friends.男人和女人不可能成为朋友。 这句可以跟女朋友说。
- Can you get it for me, or not?
- Can’t be done... 不行。
- I’ll pass. 通不过?这个不知道怎么解释,但是是拒绝的意思。
- Well, for everyone’s sake. 为了每个人着想。
- Are you sure? Positive. 你确信?当然。Positive这个词也是经常用的。
- Uh, what’s up. 啊,怎么了?这个美语里很常见,通常黑人都说 wassup,man.超级顺口。
- a couple of days ago. 几天以前。
- a man’s life is at stake, and maybe your son can help him. 有个人现在生命垂危,或许你儿子能帮他。 at stake=危险
- but average glucose for the non-diabetic is about 100 milligrams per deciliter 但是非糖尿病患者的平均葡萄糖值只有大概每1/10公升100毫克。glucose=葡萄糖,non-diabetic=非糖尿病的。
- Crab can’t help nobody, lady. Crab不能帮助任何人。
- Don’t hang up. 不要挂断。
- I do? 是吗?
Alternating current,direct current. 交流电,直流电。
-"As soon as possible" is not a specific time. "尽快"不是一个确切的时间。
-I ain’t mad at you. 我不怪你。 “不怪你”原来是酱紫说滴啊。
-I am the last person in the world that my father listens to. 我是我父亲最不想听的人。
-I love you more. 我也爱你。这下知道人家对你说这句话的时候怎么应答了吧?
- I’m looking for Crab Simmons. Are you related? 我在找Crab Simmons,你和他有关系吗?
- It was the only way I could go through with it. go through with=完成,把...进行到底。
-I was set up! 我是被陷害的!
- Just want you to know I’m coming for you.只想让你知道我是为你而来的。come for=为某种目的而来;向...冲来。
-My brother is scheduled to die. 我哥哥将被处死。
- Never really got used to them. got used to=习惯于
-Say hi to him for me,will you. 替我向他问好,好吧?
- She was under the impression that the guy was innocent. 她认为那个人是无罪的。be under the impression that=认为,觉得。
-t’s for your own good. 这是为你好。
-There are strict department of corrections guidelines that govern every aspect of an execution. 司法部有严格的守则包括行刑的每个细节。 偶经常把他改为There are strict rules and regulations in every company that govern every aspect of an execution. 在这里主要是用在客人要偶寄样,但是偶要收费,对方不同意,于是偶就来这句话了。
-You got to stop listening to these people,they’re poisoning your brain.Your hormone things-they’re out of whack. 你要停止去听那些人的话,他们在毒害你的思想,你的荷尔蒙失衡了,它们影响了你。
- You seem nervous seem=象是,似乎。
- You’ve told me a thousand... 你已经告诉我N遍了... ...
- You’re sweating.你在出汗。
Don’t push me up. 别逼我。
Have a good of it.玩的很高兴。
What is the fuss? 吵什么?
It doesn’t make any differences. 没关系。
Don’t let me down. 别让我失望。
Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?
Don’t flatter me. 过奖了。
Big mouth! 多嘴!
Sure thing! 当然!
I”m going to go. 我这就去。
Never mind. 别担心。
Drop it! 停止!
Bottle it! 闭嘴!
Don”t play possum! 别装蒜!
There is nobody by that name working here.这里没你说的这个人。
Break the rules. 破坏规则。
How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可怜!
Nuts! 胡说!
Make it up! 不记前嫌!
Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。
Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?
Don’t over do it. 别太过分了。
Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?
Who wants? 谁稀罕?
Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。
Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。
I’ll be seeing you. 再见。
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。
Is that so? 是这样吗?
Don’t get loaded. 别喝醉了。
Don’t get high hat. 别摆架子。
Right over there. 就在那里。
That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。
Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。
Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家.
It’s up in the air. 尚未确定。
You have my ears. 我洗耳恭听。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Good for you! 做的很棒!
Help me out. 帮帮我。
Let’s bag it. 先把它搁一边。
Lose one’s mind. 丧失理智。
Talk truly. 有话直说。
He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。
You bet it! 当然!
That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!
【雅思口语考试素材积累之美剧台词】相关文章:
美剧经典台词03-28
2016雅思口语素材精选03-16
2016雅思口语话题素材03-17
雅思雅思口语考试真题10-12
地道的雅思口语考试的口语表达05-23
2017年雅思口语考试试题及答案之广告11-20
雅思口语考试备考方法03-17
雅思口语考试词汇库03-29
雅思口语考试出高招11-30