五级 百分网手机站

pets5英译汉模拟试题

时间:2020-10-25 18:37:35 五级 我要投稿

2017年pets5英译汉模拟试题

  除了课堂上的学习外,平时的积累与练习也是学生提高成绩的重要途径,下面是小编为大家搜索整理的2017年pets5英译汉模拟试题,希望能给大家带来帮助!更多精彩内容请及时关注我们应届毕业生考试网!

2017年pets5英译汉模拟试题

  1) I was scared of leaving the protective bubble of this place for places unknown,during uncertain economic times.

  在经济不稳定的年代,我害怕离开这里的保护罩到未知的地方去。

  2) You are the only one who can answer that,But what I can offer as guidance,and reassurance,is a story:the story of one Stanford graduate’s process of stumbling and searching to find a place in the world,oftentimes in the face of her fears.

  你是仅仅一个可以回答这个问题的人,但是我能够讲一个故事为你提供引导使你放心:这是一位斯坦福大学毕业生在社会上摸爬滚打以争得一席之地的故事,尽管她一直面对恐惧。

  3) The philosophics and ideologies themselves certainly left an impression on me.But the rigor of the distillation process,the exercise of refinement,that’s where the real learning happened.

  这些哲理和思想的确给我留下了深刻印象,但严谨的提炼过程和不断的改进加工才是我真正学习到的东西.

  4)When you graduate from here,you exit with thousands of pages of personal text on which are inscribed beliefs and values shaped by years of education,family interactions,relationship,experience.

  当你从这里毕业时,你会带着数千页的个人纪录走出校门,在这些记录上,是你多年来受教育,家庭,社会关系以及个人经历影响而形成的信念和价值观.

  5)I had convinced myself that my analytic mind and my Stanford humanities degree were enough to guell the fear.

  我已确信我善于分析的头脑和斯坦福大学的人文学科的学位足以平息我的恐惧.

  6) We all know that normal human daily cycle of activity is of some 7-8 hours’ sleep alternating with some 16-17 hours’ wakefulness and that,broadly speaking,the sleep normally coincides with the hours of darkness.

  我们都清楚正常人每天的活动周期是大约7-8个小时睡眠和16-17个小时清醒轮流相互交替,我么也知道,一般来说,睡眠常在夜间进行。

  7) The case ,for example,with which people can change from working in the day to working at night is a question of growing importance in industry where automation calls insistently for round-the-clock working of machines.

  例如有种情况,自动化工厂要求持续24小时的机器运转,因此日夜颠倒上班成了一个越来越重要的问题。

  8) This means that no sooner has he got used to one routine than he has to change to another,so that much of his time is spent neither working nor sleeping very efficiently.

  这说明他刚适应一种工作规律就又得转向另一种工作规律,因此在他大部分时间里,休息和工作的效率很低.

  9) One answer would seem to be longer periods on each shift,a month,or even three months.

  一个解决的方法似乎是每次换班持续的`时间长些,可以一个月甚至三个月换一次班.

  10) The only real solution appears to be to hand over the night shift to a corps of permanent night workers whose nocturnal wakefulness may persist through all weekends and holidays.

  唯一能解决问题的方法是将夜班交给一些长期从事夜间工作的人,,他们在周末和假期依然会保持警醒状态.

  【相关阅读】

  2017年PETS5口语训练

  To Run And To Chase

  My delicious dinner won't get away. 可不能让到嘴的佳肴逃走了。(不能让煮熟的鸭子飞了。)

  The computer is going to kill me. 我快要被电脑逼死了。

  Stop in the name of the law. 以法律的名义命令停下。

  Put your pants on. 穿上你的裤子。

  Never! 决不!

  No, no! 不要!不要!

  Come back here, you brat! 回来,你这臭家伙!

  I love you! (还需要我翻译吗?)

  Yay team! 加油!

  Stop thief! 住手,小偷!

  Bet you can't catch me. 打赌你无法捉到我。

  Are you kidding? 你是开玩笑吧?

  The missile is in pursuit of the jet. 导弹追赶着喷气机。(好热烈的追逐!)

  to run after the gentleman 追求绅士

  to try to get rid of the lady 想摆脱那个女人

  to race 竞争

  to top others 脱颖而出;获得第一

  to follow her naughty brother 追赶顽皮刁钻的弟弟

  to speed away 快速离开

  in shifts 轮流

  to run for freedom 为求自由而逃跑(越狱呀?)

  to run away from his sister 从他姐姐那儿逃走(发生了什么事情?)

  to chase the thief 追踪小偷

  to escape from the policeman 从警察手下逃亡

【2017年pets5英译汉模拟试题】相关文章:

1.2017年pets5全真模拟试题练习

2.PETS5英译汉翻译题练习

3.2017年PETS5补全短文训练试题

4.2017年11月公共英语考试题英译汉模拟训练

5.英语等级考试pets5完形填空模拟练

6.2017年下半年英语等级考试pets5模拟试题及答案

7.语文模拟试题

8.英语等级考试pets5复习指导试题