趣味英语学习情景对话:At a restaurant
英语口语水平的提高,需要平常进行业余情景对话的练习。以下是小编整理的趣味英语学习情景对话:At a restaurant,希望对大家有所帮助。
Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.
如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。
Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?
云波:大山,Surf and Turf 这道菜是什么做的?
Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.
大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。
Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?
如梅:听起来很好吃。 我想来一盘。 大山,你呢?
Dashan: I can't decide.
大山:我定不下来。
Server: Are you ready to order?
服务员:可以点菜了吗?
Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.
如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。
Yunbo: I'd like the same.
云波:我也要一份。
Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'dlike a T-bone steak.
大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。
Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?
服务员:肉要烧成嫩的、不老不嫩的还是熟透的?
Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.
三人齐声说:要不老不嫩的。
Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?
服务员:要烤土豆还是米饭?
Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a bakedpotato.
大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米饭。不,我要烤土豆。
Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.
云波:我要米饭。
Rumei: Me, too.
如梅:我也要米饭。
Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.
服务员:色拉台有色拉,请随便用。就在你们身后。
Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.
云波:看这儿有各式各样的.色拉。样样看起来都很新鲜。
Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It'sdelicious.
大山:在加拿大,色拉是受欢迎的菜。我喜欢吃凉拌面色拉,味道很好吃。
Yunbo: What's pasta salad?
云波:凉拌面色拉是用什么做的?
Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.
大山:用凉面条、蛋黄酱再拌一些蔬菜。
Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.
大山:如梅,你来尝点面包吧,还热乎着呢。
Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.
如梅:闻起来好香啊。
Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.
大山:往上面抹些鲜黄油试一试。
Rumei: Thanks.
如梅:谢谢。
Dashan: You're welcome.
大山:不客气。
Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.
如梅:啊,味道好香啊。
二人英语对话5分钟:At a restaurant
Dashan:Oh, look. It's seven o'clock. I'm hungry.
大山:哎呀,瞧,都7点了。我饿了。
Yunbo: I'm hungry, too. Let's go out for dinner.
云波:我也饿了。我们出去吃饭吧。
Rumei: Good idea. Let's try some Canadian beef.
如梅:好主意。我们去尝一尝加拿大的牛肉吧。
Dashan: Mmm, hmm. Canadian beef is excellent. Yunbo, please ask the front desk clerk about good steak restaurants near the hotel.
大山:啊,加拿大的牛肉特棒。云波,你能不能去问问前台服务员,咱们饭店周围有没有好的牛排餐馆。
Rumei: Please speak English ONLY, Dashan.
如梅:大山,请你只讲英语。
Dashan: Sorry. Yunbo, please ask the clerk about good steak restaurants near the hotel.
大山:对不起。云波,请你问问前台服务员附近有没有好的牛排餐馆。
Yunbo: Excuse me. Is there a good steak restaurant near here?
云波:请问,附近有好牛排饭馆吗?
Clerk: Yes, there is. There's a good restaurant about two blocks from here.
服务员:有,离这儿两条街远的地方就有一家好饭馆。
Yunbo: Great.
云波:太好了。
Clerk: Yes, Vic's Steak House is very popular.
服务员:对,威克牛排酒家很受欢迎。
Yunbo: How do we get to Vic's?
云波:去威克牛排酒家怎么走?
Clerk: First, go out the front door and turn right. Then, walk two blocks. It's on your left. It's next to the parking lot.
服务员:先出大门向右拐,然后走两个街区。威克牛排酒家在你的左手边,紧挨着停车场。
Yunbo: So, first we turn right. Then we go two blocks.
云波:先出大门向右拐,再朝前走两个街区。
Clerk: Uh huh.
服务员:对,对。
Yunbo: And, it's next to the parking lot?
云波:挨着停车场?
Clerk: Yes, you can't miss it. There's a big sign in front of it.
服务员:对,你不会错过的。 酒家正门挂着一块很大的招牌。
Yunbo&Dashan: Thanks.
云波 & 大山:谢谢你。
Clerk: You're welcome. Oh, sir. Don't forget your map.
服务员:不客气。喂,先生,别忘了你的地图。
Yunbo: Oh, thanks. We're in luck. There's a good steak house two blocks from here. We can walk to it.
云波:啊,谢谢。 (对如梅说)我们运气好。 离这里两个街区有一家好牛排馆子。我们可以走着去。
Rumei: Come on. Let's go.
如梅:快点。我们走吧。
【趣味英语学习情景对话:At a restaurant】相关文章:
情景对话的趣味英语学习02-16
趣味英语学习的情景对话02-15
趣味英语学习:情景对话02-12
情景对话趣味英语学习02-14
趣味英语学习:关于情景对话02-09
趣味英语学习之情景对话02-09
趣味英语学习:情景对话 Going for a drive02-16
趣味英语学习:情景对话 Going to a depart02-12
趣味英语学习:情景对话购物篇02-11