商务英语句子汉英翻译(四)

商务英语句子汉英翻译(四) | 楼主 | 2016-12-11 15:38:58 共有3个回复
  1. 1商务英语句子汉英翻译(四)
  2. 2商务英语句子汉英翻译(六)
  3. 3商务英语句子汉英翻译(一)

摘要:因为我方报出了最优惠价格所以我方不接受任何还盘,请直接联系在你地的我方代理人,我们已随函收到可出口的轻工业产品的详细价格单。以下是小编整理的3篇最新商务英语句子汉英翻译(四)范文,欢迎参阅!

商务英语句子汉英翻译(四)2016-12-11 15:37:48 | #1楼回目录

商务英语句子汉英翻译(四)

1.我们是主营化工产品的国有公司,在业内享有很好的声誉。

We are a state-owned corporation mainly handling chemical products and enjoy a well-deserved reputation in our field.

2.我们是一家在全世界范围内经营进出口业务的跨国公司。

We are a multinational corporation handing import & export businein the world wide.

3. 随函附寄我方形式发票一式三份,以便你方申请许可证。

We are enclosing our proforma invoice in triplicate to the effect that you may apply for the license.

4.此报价对我方无约束力。

This offer has no constraint force for us.

5.我们报50公吨大豆的实盘如下,以一周内你方回复为准。

We are making you, subject to your reply reaching us within one week,the firm offer for 50 metric tons soybeans as follows.

6.我们不能指定你们为你地区的我方代理人,但你方可享有我方发盘的优先权。 We are unable to appoint you as our agent at your end ,while you can enjoy the priority in our offers.

7.装运货物按每隔一月安排。

The shipment should be arranged at intervals of one month.

8.鉴于双方的长期友好关系,此次我们破例接受60天的付款交单。

In view of the long-term friendly relationship between us, we exceptionally accept D/P at 60 day’s sight this time.

9.买方对次品要求退款。

The buyer demanded the refund for the inferior goods.

10.第5266号信用证规定,货物分三批运输,每月一次且每次数量相等。

商务英语句子汉英翻译(六)2016-12-11 15:36:25 | #2楼回目录

商务英语句子汉英翻译(七)

1.我们提出索赔8000美元,并附寄上海商检局检验报告一份。

We lodge a claim for USD8000 and enclose the inspection certificate issued by Shanghai Commodity inspection Bureau. 2.兹通知你方,以你方为受益人的不可撤销信用证已由伦敦银行开出。

We hereby inform you the irrevocable L/C in your favor has been opened with the Bank of London.

3.很抱歉由于我们的疏开立的信用证有错。

We are sorry for the mistakes in the L/C due to our oversight.

4.为了避免日后修改信用证,务请注意以下事项。

Please be sure to pay attention to the following items in order to avoid the amendment of L/C in the future.

5.信用证必须由我方公司接受的银行加以保兑。

The L/C should be confirmed by the bank which is acceptable to us.

商务英语句子汉英翻译(一)2016-12-11 15:36:56 | #3楼回目录

商贸英语句子汉英翻译(一)

1. 希望你报成本加运费、保险费到温哥华的最低价格,其中包含5%的佣金。 I would like to have your CIFC5% Vancouver floor price.

2. 若质量好且价格适合我方市场,我们愿考虑与你方签署一项长期合同。

We would consider signing a long-term contract with you If your quality is good and the price is suitable for our market.

3. 参照国际市场惯例,我们的报价有效期是三天。

In reference to the international market practice, our offer will remain open/ firm/ valid for three days.

4. 商品已达到标准品质。

The goods are equal to the standard quality.

5. 我们冒昧写信,以期与你公司建立业务关系。

We take the liberty of writing with a view to establishing businerelations with your firm.

6. 随函附上根据你方第15号询价单所开的报价单,期待你方的尽快回复。 We enclose quotation sheet against your enquiry No.15 and look forward to your early reply.

7. 除非另有说明或约定,价格一律没有折扣。

Unleotherwise stated or agreed upon all prices are without any discount.

8. 需要即期信用证是我们的惯例,对于这笔交易我们也不能例外。

It is our usual practice to require sight L/C and we can’t make an exception of this transaction.

9. 假如第一批货令人满意,我方会继续向你方大量订货。

If the first shipment turns out satisfactory, we will place substantial orders with you. 10.贵公司订购的货物我方均有现货,可以保证本月交货。

The goods ordered are all in stock and it is ensured that the delivery will be made in this month.

1. Payment by irrevocable L/C in our favor available by draft at sight is our usual practice.

我们通常的付款方式是以我方为受益人的凭即期汇票付款的不可撤销信用证。

2. What we have hoped is to make the payment in three installments.

我们所希望的是分三批付款。

3.10% of the total value will be remitted to you by T/T after we sign the contract as the down payment.

签订合同之后,我们将把总金额的10%通过电汇汇给你们。

4.We have drawn a sight draft on you against the documents for the account of invoice through the Bank of Asia.

我们已通过亚洲银行依据单据开出了发票金额的即期汇票。

5. We are not in a position to accept your duplicate order as the goods you required are out of stock.

由于你们所需货物库存不足,我们不打算接受你们的再一次订单。

6. As we have quoted our most favorable prices and any counteroffers will not be entertained.

因为我方报出了最优惠价格,所以我方不接受任何还盘

7. Since the dispute is not negotiable, it may be necessary to resort to arbitration. 因为纠纷不可协商,也许要诉诸仲裁。

8.Order bills of lading are negotiable.

指示提单是可以议付的。

9.Our products have met with wide endorsement.

我们的产品广受好评。

10.Please approach our agent at your end directly.

请直接联系在你地的我方代理人。

11.We are ready to allow you a 3% commission provided you can guarantee a yearly turnover of $75,000.只要你方可以保证75000美元的年营业额,我方将提供3%的佣金。

12.We have received, under cover, a detailed price list of light industrial goods available for export.

我们已随函收到可出口的轻工业产品的详细价格单。

回复帖子
标题:
内容:
相关话题