阿甘正传经典台词

阿甘正传经典台词 | 楼主 | 2016-12-08 19:02:00 共有1个回复
  1. 1阿甘正传经典台词

摘要:通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西,为了表达永远的口气口语中要每句说得很清楚,每个单词的首个字母连起来就是美国军人的七项素质。以下是小编整理的1篇最新阿甘正传经典台词范文,欢迎参阅!

阿甘正传经典台词2016-12-08 19:01:21 | #1楼回目录

《阿甘正传》经典台词

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)

2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)

3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)

5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)

6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)

7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)

9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)

10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)

11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)

12.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.(放下包袱,继续前进)

13. If there is anything you need I will not be far away.(用情至专)

14. You are no different than anybody else is.(你和别人没有任何的不同)

15. There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.(通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西)

16. Gump: What's the matter, Mama?

Mum: I'm dying, Forrest. Come on in, sit down over here.

Gump: Why are you dying, Mama?

Mum: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now...don't you be afraid, sweet heart. Death is just a part of life. Something we're all destined to do.

I didn't know it, but I was destined to be your mama. I did the best I could.

Gump: You did good.

Mum: Well...I happen to believe you make your own destiny. You have to do the best with what God gave you.

Gump: What's my destiny, Mama?

Mum: You're going to have to figure that out for yourself. Life is a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're going to get.

Gump: Momma always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them.

Mum: I will miyou, Forrest.

17. his back is as crooked as a politcian他的背弯的象个政客(美国式的政治调侃)

18. dont you just love new year?you get to start all over你不 爱新年吗?一切都能重新开始

19. promise is a promise表示要守承诺

20. there's only so much fortune a man really need and the rest is just for showing off

人真正需要的财富只有一点点 其余的都是用来炫耀

21. I dont know if we each have a destiny ,or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze ,but I think may be it's both

我不知道我门每个人是否都有各自的命运或者只是随意的在风中飘逝但我想或许那都是对的(啊干在jenny墓前的感言之后潸然泪下或许经历了那么多他终于世道了what is life)

22. Miracles happen every day.

美国人的宗教信仰。阿甘受的时非常典型的美国教育。

23. Sure as hell was.

绝对可信,铁板定钉了,敢以人格担保的可信,就是这种感觉。

24. Just like that ,she was gone.

就这样,她走了。阿甘一生最爱的人走了,不知该说什么,一切仅在不言之中,阿甘有一点点的心酸,有一点点的无奈。但是更多的一种感觉是:上帝的存在。

25. A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain. 牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨

26. Where the hell is this God of yours? 他妈的你的上帝在哪里?

27. It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou.There was a million sparkles on the river..

就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。

回复帖子
标题:
内容:
相关话题