mama says life is a box of chocolate,you never know what you are gonna get.妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力，你不知道你的下一块口味是什么
2 stupid is that a stupid does.
3 are you stupid or sth?
4i dont know what love is ,but i love you ,jenny
3． Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4． Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5． Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6． You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7． If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦，不要逞强，你就跑，远远跑开)
8． It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9． Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分，是我们注定要做的一件事)
10． I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11． I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运，还是只是到处随风飘荡)
I've heard tell of the existence of a leglebird in the real world. A constant flutter in the space above constitutes its whole life.Prostrated with toil and strain, it just takes repose in the wind. Throughout countlenights and days, only once will its body brush the dust of the ground and that's the very time when it bids farewell to the world.
Never in my life would I erase from my mind the 60 seconds right before 3 P.M. of April 16th, 1960, the transient period that you were with me.
It has become an irreversible fact that we did become friends as the minute had elapsed despite its evanescence.
I might have been consigned to his oblivion, or might not, but I would bear him in mind and always.
So there I was, in my mother's house, but she would never nod to meet me. Her maid told me that mother did not belong here any more, but to me, that was sheer pretext.
Upon leaving, I intuitively felt the gaze of someone fixed on my back, but stony enough, I never turned back.
Since the one who gave me birth frustrated my pining for just a look at her face, my revenge was to leave without ever looking back.
Twilight is approaching, foreshadowing a nice day. What will the sunset be like has become another wonder of mine.
I have forecasted that I wouldn't figure out which woman on this planet was I devoted to even till the very last minute of my life, but I start wondering what she was busy with at the moment.
His back is as crooked as a politician.
2.Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.
3.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going. Where they've been.
4.You are no different than anybody else is.
5.Stupid is as stupid does.
6.We were like peas and carrots.
7.There must be someing can be done.
8.Miracles happen every day.
10.Sure as hell was.
11.Ain't I going to be me?
12.Nobody gives a horse's shit who you are,puball.
13.Get your maggoty aon the bus.
14.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.
15.Just like that ,she was gone.
16.I do not know much about it ,but I think some of America's best young men served in this war.
17.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.
18.There ain’t something you can find just around the corner.
19.The secret to this game is ,no matter what happens ,never ,ever take your eye off the ball.
20.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
21.army’s value=loyalty,duty, respect,selfless,service honor,ivtegrity,pessonal courage .
21.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
22.A promise is a promise.(made a promise and keep a promise).
23.I am a man of my word.
24.Where the hell is this God of yours?
25.There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.
26. You got to go when you got to go.
28.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.
29.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou.There was a million sparkles on the river..
30.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.
31.It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
I could eat about a million and a half of these.
1. 阿甘在形容自己是多年来第一批访问中国的美国人时,是这样讲的:I was the first American to visit the land of China in like a million years or something like that. 我是几百万年来第一批访问中国的美国人。
2. 当一个美国人在形容自己即将到来的婚礼是多么兴师动众时,他可以这样表述:It’s like a million people flying in around the world. 似乎有几百万人从世界各地飞来参加我们的婚礼。
3. 类似的表达方法还有“thousand”,“hundred”,甚至“twenty”。1) Our house had been in Mama’s family since her grandpa’s grandpa’s grandpa had come acrothe ocean about a thousand years ago. 自打一千年前妈妈的爷爷的爷爷的爷爷祖父漂洋过海来到这里,这座房子就属于妈妈的家族。2) I’ve told you a hundred times that today I’ll come back late.
【句型】I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that and not feel a thing.我保证你穿这鞋走一天路也没有什么感觉。
1. I bet Nick is sitting in front of his computer surfing on the internet right now.我担保现在尼克正坐在计算机前上网呢。
2. --God! I am dog-tired after the hike. –I bet you are.--天!远足之后我可真累惨了。 --你说的没错。
3.I bet you will never guewho I saw this morning.你肯定猜不到今早儿我看到谁了。
*There must be something can be done.
There must be something can be done.肯定能找到补救的方式。
【经典】Life is like a box of chocolate. You never know what you’re going to get.是本片最广为传诵的一句台词,更是堪称好莱坞电影中的经典之最。“人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不会知道你将尝到什么滋味”。将生活的百味凝孕在一盒充满诱惑的什锦巧克力中,甜酸苦辣只有在成长过程中去挖掘和回味,才会发现世事之无常,但这一切都是命运的安排,生活的真谛,也许面对各种上帝的赐予,以一颗平常心坦然受之,才会品出其中精彩。
22016-10-12 14:301. His back is as crooked as a politician. 不仅指出了后背的弯曲，而且顺便损了一顿政客的腐败。一语双雕。
2. There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes. Where they're going. Where they've been.通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。
3. You are no different than anybody else is.
4. There must be something can be done.
5. Sure as hell was. 绝对可信，铁板定钉了，敢以人格担保的可信，就是这种感觉。
6. Ain't I going to be me? 我不能成为我自己么，真实的，本色的自我？
7. Get your maggoty aon the bus.
8. That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上。
9. Just like that , she was gone.
10. I do not know much about it, but I think some of America's best young men served in this war. 阿甘对战争不了解，但他知道美国的新鲜血液都战死在越南的战场了。
11.A little of stinging rain, and big old fat rain.牛毛细雨，瓢泊大雨
12.The secret to this game is, no matter what happens, never, ever take your eye off the ball. 为了表达“永远”的口气，口语中要每句说得很清楚
13.Nothing just happens, it's all part of a plan.
14. army’s value=loyalty, duty, respect, selfless, service honor, integrity, personal courage .
15. There is one small step for a man, a giant leap for mankind.
16. A promise is a promise.(made a promise and keep a promise).
17. I am a man of my word. 我是信守我承诺的人。
18. Where the hell is this God of yours?
19. There is only so much of fortune a man really needs and the rest is just for showing off. 一个人真正需要财富的就那么一点点，其余的都是用来炫耀的，正应了中国的古话：纵有广厦千间，夜眠三尺之地。
20. You got to go when you got to go.
21. You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.放下包袱，继续前进。
22. It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bay-ou. There was a million sparkles on the river..
23. If there is anything you need I will not be far away. 用情至专！
24. It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
"We both had done the math, and Kelly added it all up. She knew she had to let me go. I added it up, knew that I'd lost her. 'Cause I was never gonna get off that island. I was gonna die there, totally alone. I mean, I was gonna get sick or get injures. The only choice I had, the only thing I could control was when and how and where that was gonna happen. So I made a rope. And I went up to the summit to hang myself. But I had to test it, you know? Of course. You know me. And the weight of the log snapped* the limb of the tree. So I-I-I couldn't even kill myself the way I wanted to. I had power over nothing. And that's when this feeling came over me like a warm blanket.
I knew somehow that I had to stay alive. Somehow I had to keep breathing, even though there was no reason to hope. And all my logic said that I would never see this place again. So that's what I did. I stayed alive. I kept breathing. And then one day that logic was proven all wrong because the tide came in, gave me a sail. And now, here I am. I'm back in Memphis, talking to you. I have ice in my glass. And I've lost her all over again. I'm so sad that I don't have Kelly. But I'm so grateful that she was with me on that island. And I know what I have to do now. I gotta keep breathing. Because tomorrow, the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"直到有一天海浪带来了一块铁板，我才能又回来，所以我们还活下去因为你不知道每天生活会给你带来什么２荒岛余生〕