阿甘正传经典台词

阿甘正传经典台词 | 楼主 | 2016-12-08 16:40:57 共有1个回复
  1. 1阿甘正传经典台词

摘要:妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力你不知道你的下一块口味是什么,句型我保证你穿这鞋走一天路也没有什么感觉,通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西,夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上。以下是小编整理的1篇最新阿甘正传经典台词范文,欢迎参阅!

阿甘正传经典台词2016-12-08 16:39:47 | #1楼回目录

mama says life is a box of chocolate,you never know what you are gonna get.妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你不知道你的下一块口味是什么

2 stupid is that a stupid does.

做事笨才是笨

3 are you stupid or sth?

你有点白痴吗?

4i dont know what love is ,but i love you ,jenny

我不知道什么是爱,但我爱你,珍妮。

3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)

5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)

6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)

7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)

9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)

10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)

11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)

I've heard tell of the existence of a leglebird in the real world. A constant flutter in the space above constitutes its whole life.Prostrated with toil and strain, it just takes repose in the wind. Throughout countlenights and days, only once will its body brush the dust of the ground and that's the very time when it bids farewell to the world.

我听别人说这世界上有一种鸟是没有脚的,它只能够一直的飞呀飞呀,飞累了就在风里面睡觉,这种鸟一辈子只能下地一次,那一次就是它死亡的时候。

Never in my life would I erase from my mind the 60 seconds right before 3 P.M. of April 16th, 1960, the transient period that you were with me.

一九六零年四月十六号下午三点之前的一分钟你和我在一起,因为你我会记住这一分钟。

It has become an irreversible fact that we did become friends as the minute had elapsed despite its evanescence.

从现在开始我们就是一分钟的朋友,这是事实,你改变不了,因为已经过去了。

I might have been consigned to his oblivion, or might not, but I would bear him in mind and always.

不知道他有没有因为我而记住那一分钟,但我一直都记住这个人。

So there I was, in my mother's house, but she would never nod to meet me. Her maid told me that mother did not belong here any more, but to me, that was sheer pretext.

我终于来到亲生母亲的家了,但是她不肯见我,佣人说她已经不住这里了。

Upon leaving, I intuitively felt the gaze of someone fixed on my back, but stony enough, I never turned back.

当我离开这房子的时候,我知道身后有一双眼睛盯着我,但我是一定不会回头的。

Since the one who gave me birth frustrated my pining for just a look at her face, my revenge was to leave without ever looking back.

我只不过想见见她,看看她的样子,既然她不给我机会,我也一定不会给她机会。

Twilight is approaching, foreshadowing a nice day. What will the sunset be like has become another wonder of mine.

天开始亮了,今天的天气看上去不错,不知道今天的日落会是怎么样的呢?

I have forecasted that I wouldn't figure out which woman on this planet was I devoted to even till the very last minute of my life, but I start wondering what she was busy with at the moment.

我曾经说过不到最后一刻我也不会知道最喜欢的女人是谁,不知道她现在在干什么呢

His back is as crooked as a politician.

不仅指出了后背的弯曲,而且顺便损了一顿政客的腐败。一语双雕。

2.Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.

人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.为什么说巧克力而不说棒棒糖呢,因为在美国巧克力通常有十二快或二十四块,每个都有不同的包装和口味形状和颜色,以前没有标志。只能拆开放在嘴里,品尝了之后才知道个中滋味。

3.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going. Where they've been.

通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。

4.You are no different than anybody else is.

你和别人没有任何的不同,阿甘的妈妈从小就给阿甘一种自信。

5.Stupid is as stupid does.

傻人做傻事。阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以为是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一个人是看她的行动而非外表。这是典型的阿甘用语。

6.We were like peas and carrots.

豌豆和胡萝卜丁,一个圆的,一个方的;一个红的,一个绿的。它们的共同点虽然没有太大的味道但营养非常高。故但在美国烹饪时做为主食的点缀,而且它俩都是同时出现。故引申为形影不离。

7.There must be someing can be done.

不同的与其可以传递不同的信息,在电影里阿甘妈妈侧身,眼神里充满的诱惑,对校长暧昧地说了这句话。校长没有领会错她的意思~~女孩子慎用!!

8.Miracles happen every day.

美国人的宗教信仰。阿甘受的时非常典型的美国教育。

9. Son-of-bitch.

狗娘养的、狗崽。骂起人来过瘾!

10.Sure as hell was.

绝对可信,铁板定钉了,敢以人格担保的可信,就是这种感觉。

11.Ain't I going to be me?

我不能成为我自己么,真实的,本色的自我?

12.Nobody gives a horse's shit who you are,puball.

没人在乎你是谁,女里女气的男人,明显的骂人的话。

13.Get your maggoty aon the bus.

滚到车上来!

14.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.

夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上。

15.Just like that ,she was gone.

就这样,她走了。阿甘一生最爱的人走了,不知该说什么,一切仅在不言之中,阿甘有一点点的心酸,有一点点的无奈。但是更多的一种感觉是:上帝的存在。

16.I do not know much about it ,but I think some of America's best young men served in this war.

阿甘对战争不了解,但他知道美国的新鲜血液都战死在越南的战场了。

17.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.

牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨

18.There ain’t something you can find just around the corner.

形容很不容易找到的东西。

19.The secret to this game is ,no matter what happens ,never ,ever take your eye off the ball.

为了表达“永远”的口气,口语中要每句说得很清楚

20.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.

没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。宿命论!

21.army’s value=loyalty,duty, respect,selfless,service honor,ivtegrity,pessonal courage .

每个单词的首个字母连起来就是LDRSHIP=leadship.美国军人的七项素质。

21.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.

某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。

22.A promise is a promise.(made a promise and keep a promise).

信守承诺。阿甘信守了承诺,最后也得到了最好的回报。

23.I am a man of my word.

我是信守我承诺的人。

24.Where the hell is this God of yours?

他妈的你的上帝在哪里?

25.There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.

一个人真正需要的财富就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的,正应了中国的古话:纵有广厦

千间,夜眠三尺之地。

26. You got to go when you got to go.

不得不去洗手间的时候,不得不去。

27.Shit happens!

不好的事情发生了。

28.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.

放下包袱,继续前进。

29.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou.There was a million sparkles on the river..

就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。

30.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.

用情至专!

31.It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

母亲:别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。

【词汇】million

I could eat about a million and a half of these.

我能吃下去无数块巧克力。Million 在美国人的日常用语中经常见到,用夸张的语气表示数量的不胜枚举。例如本句中,阿甘形容自己可以吃下“一百五十万块巧克力”,意即百吃不厌。

1. 阿甘在形容自己是多年来第一批访问中国的美国人时,是这样讲的:I was the first American to visit the land of China in like a million years or something like that. 我是几百万年来第一批访问中国的美国人。

2. 当一个美国人在形容自己即将到来的婚礼是多么兴师动众时,他可以这样表述:It’s like a million people flying in around the world. 似乎有几百万人从世界各地飞来参加我们的婚礼。

3. 类似的表达方法还有“thousand”,“hundred”,甚至“twenty”。1) Our house had been in Mama’s family since her grandpa’s grandpa’s grandpa had come acrothe ocean about a thousand years ago. 自打一千年前妈妈的爷爷的爷爷的爷爷祖父漂洋过海来到这里,这座房子就属于妈妈的家族。2) I’ve told you a hundred times that today I’ll come back late.

我给你讲过无数次了,今天我会晚些回来。

【句型】I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that and not feel a thing.我保证你穿这鞋走一天路也没有什么感觉。

表示坚信不疑的常用句型,参考下例:

1. I bet Nick is sitting in front of his computer surfing on the internet right now.我担保现在尼克正坐在计算机前上网呢。

2. --God! I am dog-tired after the hike. –I bet you are.--天!远足之后我可真累惨了。 --你说的没错。

3.I bet you will never guewho I saw this morning.你肯定猜不到今早儿我看到谁了。

*There must be something can be done.

咱们肯定能做点什么补救一下。

阿甘的妈妈在恳求小学校长时的一句话,在此一语双关,意即为了自己的儿子,当妈的“豁出去了”。因此在自己处于劣势时,不要轻易放弃,因为一切事情都暗含转机,只要有一线希望,就应该积极寻求事情的解决方法。比如你考试仅差一分没有通过,也许在去见教授之前,你就应该满怀信心:

There must be something can be done.肯定能找到补救的方式。

【经典】Life is like a box of chocolate. You never know what you’re going to get.是本片最广为传诵的一句台词,更是堪称好莱坞电影中的经典之最。“人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不会知道你将尝到什么滋味”。将生活的百味凝孕在一盒充满诱惑的什锦巧克力中,甜酸苦辣只有在成长过程中去挖掘和回味,才会发现世事之无常,但这一切都是命运的安排,生活的真谛,也许面对各种上帝的赐予,以一颗平常心坦然受之,才会品出其中精彩。

22016-10-12 14:301. His back is as crooked as a politician. 不仅指出了后背的弯曲,而且顺便损了一顿政客的腐败。一语双雕。

2. There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes. Where they're going. Where they've been.通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。

3. You are no different than anybody else is.

你和别人没有任何的不同,阿甘的妈妈从小就给阿甘一种自信。

4. There must be something can be done.

5. Sure as hell was. 绝对可信,铁板定钉了,敢以人格担保的可信,就是这种感觉。

6. Ain't I going to be me? 我不能成为我自己么,真实的,本色的自我?

7. Get your maggoty aon the bus.

8. That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上。

9. Just like that , she was gone.

就这样,她走了。阿甘一生最爱的人走了,不知该说什么,一切仅在不言之中,阿甘有一点点的心酸,有一点点的无奈。但是更多的一种感觉是:上帝的存在。

10. I do not know much about it, but I think some of America's best young men served in this war. 阿甘对战争不了解,但他知道美国的新鲜血液都战死在越南的战场了。

11.A little of stinging rain, and big old fat rain.牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨

12.The secret to this game is, no matter what happens, never, ever take your eye off the ball. 为了表达“永远”的口气,口语中要每句说得很清楚

13.Nothing just happens, it's all part of a plan.

没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。宿命论!

14. army’s value=loyalty, duty, respect, selfless, service honor, integrity, personal courage .

每个单词的首个字母连起来就是LDRSHIP美国军人的七项素质。

15. There is one small step for a man, a giant leap for mankind.

某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。

16. A promise is a promise.(made a promise and keep a promise).

信守承诺。阿甘信守了承诺,最后也得到了最好的回报。

17. I am a man of my word. 我是信守我承诺的人。

18. Where the hell is this God of yours?

19. There is only so much of fortune a man really needs and the rest is just for showing off. 一个人真正需要财富的就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的,正应了中国的古话:纵有广厦千间,夜眠三尺之地。

20. You got to go when you got to go.

21. You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.放下包袱,继续前进。

22. It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bay-ou. There was a million sparkles on the river..

就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。

23. If there is anything you need I will not be far away. 用情至专!

24. It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

母亲:别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。

"We both had done the math, and Kelly added it all up. She knew she had to let me go. I added it up, knew that I'd lost her. 'Cause I was never gonna get off that island. I was gonna die there, totally alone. I mean, I was gonna get sick or get injures. The only choice I had, the only thing I could control was when and how and where that was gonna happen. So I made a rope. And I went up to the summit to hang myself. But I had to test it, you know? Of course. You know me. And the weight of the log snapped* the limb of the tree. So I-I-I couldn't even kill myself the way I wanted to. I had power over nothing. And that's when this feeling came over me like a warm blanket.

I knew somehow that I had to stay alive. Somehow I had to keep breathing, even though there was no reason to hope. And all my logic said that I would never see this place again. So that's what I did. I stayed alive. I kept breathing. And then one day that logic was proven all wrong because the tide came in, gave me a sail. And now, here I am. I'm back in Memphis, talking to you. I have ice in my glass. And I've lost her all over again. I'm so sad that I don't have Kelly. But I'm so grateful that she was with me on that island. And I know what I have to do now. I gotta keep breathing. Because tomorrow, the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"直到有一天海浪带来了一块铁板,我才能又回来,所以我们还活下去因为你不知道每天生活会给你带来什么2荒岛余生〕

生命是个过程!可悲的是它不能再重来,可喜的是它不需要再重来。

回复帖子
标题:
内容:
相关话题