阿甘正传台词

阿甘正传台词 | 楼主 | 2016-12-08 13:05:42 共有3个回复
  1. 1肖申克的救赎,阿甘正传电影台词
  2. 2电影《阿甘正传》有用的台词
  3. 3阿甘正传与肖申克的救赎 名台词

摘要:懦怯囚禁人的灵魂希望可以令你感受自由,忘记自己的内心还有你自己的东西他们碰不到的东西,瑞德话外音我们坐在太阳下感觉就像自由人,威廉姆索莫尔西特海明威说这是个美好的世界值得我们为之奋斗。以下是小编整理的3篇最新阿甘正传台词范文,欢迎参阅!

肖申克的救赎,阿甘正传电影台词2016-12-08 13:03:50 | #1楼回目录

《肖申克的救赎》(The Shawshank Redemption)

1.Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!记住,希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。

2.I gueit comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.生活可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙于真正的生活,就是一步步地走向死亡。

3.Fear can hold you prisoner ,hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以令你感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。

4.Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。

5.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That’s institutionalized.

监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。这就是体制化。

6.I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they’re gone. I gueI just mimy friend.

我不得不提醒自己有些鸟是不能关在笼子里的,他们的羽毛太漂亮了,当他们飞走的时候...你会觉得把他们关起来是种罪恶,但是,他们不在了你会感到寂寞,可是我只是想我的朋友了...

7.I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it acrothe border, I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能静静地坐下来思考,我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越千山万水握住朋友的手;我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中的一样蓝;我希望......

8.There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can’t. That kid’s long gone and this old man is all that’s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It’s just a bull**** word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don’t give a ****.

我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不

是讨好你们(假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了。那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,我没有什么可说的了。

9.Red: Let me tell you something my friend: Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.

瑞德:听我说,朋友,希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯。

10.Red narrating: I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I don’t want to know. Some things are better left unsaid. I’d like to think they were singing about something so beautiful it can’t expressed in words and it makes you heartache because of it I tell you, those voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a great place dares to dream. It was as if some beautiful bird had flapped into our drab little cage and made these walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man in Shawshank felt free.

瑞德旁白:到今天我还不知道那两个意大利娘们在唱些什么,其实,我也不想知道。有些东西还是留着不说为妙。我想她们该是在唱一些非常美妙动人的故事,美妙得难以用言语来表达,美妙的让你心痛。告诉你吧,这些声音直插云霄,飞得比任何一个人敢想的梦还要遥远。就像一些美丽的鸟儿扑扇着翅膀来到我们褐色牢笼,让那些墙壁消失得无影无踪。就在那一刹那,肖申克监狱的每一个人都感到了自由。

11.(On playing opera records in the prison)

Andy Dufresne: Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren’t made out of stone That there’s a---there's a---there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch.

安迪.杜德兰:这就是意义所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘记。忘记世上还有不是用石头围起来的地方。忘记自己的内心还有你自己的东西,他们碰不到的东西。

12.Andy Dufresne: That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you.

安迪.杜德兰:这就是音乐的美丽。他们无法把这种美丽从你那里夺去。

13、瑞德旁白:你会说他做这些是为了讨好看守。或者也许是为了同我们搞好关系。而我则认为他只是为了再度体验一下正常人的感觉,哪怕只是为了短短的片刻。

14、瑞德话外音:我们坐在太阳下,感觉就像自由人。见鬼,我好像就是在修自己家的房顶。我们是创造的主人。而安迪——他在这间歇中蹲在绿荫下,一丝奇特的微笑挂在脸上,看着我们喝他的啤酒。

《阿甘正传》(Forrest Gump)

1. Mama says,“Stup

id is as stupid does.”

“ 妈妈说:‘做傻事的才是傻瓜’。

2. If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs.

如果上帝要让人人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚撑。

3. Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.

人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是什么口味。

4. You got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

你只有忘记以往的事情,才能够继续前进。

5.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。

6.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

7.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要面对的一件事 。

8.If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.只要你需要,我就在这里。

9.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。

10.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开 。

11. You have to do the best with what God gave you.

你要凭着上帝所给予的做到最好。

七宗罪

William Somerset:Ernest Hemingway once said :‘The world is a fine place,and worth fighting for.’ I agree with the second part” (威廉姆·索莫尔西特:海明威说:“这是个美好的世界,值得我们为之奋斗。”我同意后半句)

《电锯惊魂》 saw

Live or die,make your choice!

是生是死,掌握在你的手中!

终结者The Terminator

I will be back

在《泰坦尼克号》里莱昂纳多对露西说:“If you jump,I jump1(如果你跳,我就跳!)而在《盗梦空间》里莱昂纳多对梅尔说:“If you jump,I will not jump with you!”(假如你跳,我是不会跟你一起跳的)网友以此推论:“男人成熟后,就不会再相信爱情这回事了。”

能力越大责任越大

With great power,conspired with great responsibility.

电影《阿甘正传》有用的台词2016-12-08 13:04:44 | #2楼回目录

阿甘正传经典台词

1. His back is as crooked as a politician.

不仅指出了后背的弯曲,而且顺便损了一顿政客的腐败。一语双雕。

2. Life was like a box of chocolate, you never know what you're gonna get.

人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.为什么说巧克力而不说棒棒糖呢,因为在美国巧克力通常有十二快或二十四块,每个都有不同的包装和口味形状和颜色,以前没有标志。只能拆开放在嘴里,品尝了之后才知道个中滋味。

3. There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes. Where they're going. Where they've been.通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。

4. You are no different than anybody else is.

你和别人没有任何的不同,阿甘的妈妈从小就给阿甘一种自信。

5. Stupid is as stupid does.

傻人做傻事。阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以为是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一个人是看她的行动而非外表。这是典型的阿甘用语。

6.We were like peas and carrots.

豌豆和胡萝卜丁,一个圆的,一个方的;一个红的,一个绿的。它们的共同点虽然没有太大的味道但营养非常高。故但在美国烹饪时

做为主食的点缀,而且它俩都是同时出现。故引申为形影不离。

7. There must be something can be done.

不同的与其可以传递不同的信息,在电影里阿甘妈妈侧身,眼神里充满的诱惑,对校长暧昧的说了这句话。校长没有领会错她的意思~~女孩子甚用!!

8. Miracles happen every day.

美国人的宗教信仰。阿甘受的时非常典型的美国教育。

9. Son-of-bitch. 狗娘养的、狗崽。骂起人来过瘾!

10.Sure as hell was.绝对可信,铁板定钉了,敢以人格担保的可信,就是这种感觉。

11. Arn’t I going to be me?我不能成为我自己么,真实的,本色的自我?

12. Nobody gives a horse's shit who you are,puball.没人在乎你是谁,女里女气的男人,明显的骂人的话。

13. Get your maggoty aon the bus. 滚到车上来!

14. that is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.

夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上。

15. Just like that, she was gone.

就这样,她走了。阿甘一生最爱的人走了,不知该说什么,一切仅在不言之中,阿甘有一点点的心酸,有一点点的无奈。但是更多的一种感觉是:上帝的存在。

16.I do not know much about it ,but I think some of America's

best young men served in this war.

阿甘对战争不了解,但他知道美国的新鲜血液都战死在越南的战场了。

17.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨

18.There ain’t something you can find just around the corner.形容很不容易找到的东西。

19.The secret to this game is ,no matter what happens ,never ,ever take your eye off the ball.

为了表达“永远”的口气,口语中要每句说得很清楚

20.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.

没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。宿命论!

21.army’s value=loyalt,duty, respect,selfless,service honor,ivtegrity,pessonal courage .每个单词的首个字母连起来就是LDRSHIP=leadship.美国军人的七项素质。

21.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。

22.A promise is a promise.(made a promise and keep a promise).

信守承诺。阿甘信守了承诺,最后也得到了最好的回报。

23.I am a man of my word. 我是信守我承诺的人。

24.Where the hell is this God of yours?他妈的你的上帝在哪

里?

25.There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.

一个人真正需要财富的就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的,正应了中国的古话:纵有广厦千间,夜眠三尺之地。

26. You got to go when you got to go. 不得不去洗手间的时候,不得不去。

27.Shit happens!不好的事情发生了。

28.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.

放下包袱,继续前进。

29.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou.There was a million sparkles on the river..

就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。

30.If there is anything you need I will not be far away. 用情至专!

31.It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

母亲:别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好

阿甘正传与肖申克的救赎 名台词2016-12-08 13:04:40 | #3楼回目录

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)

2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)

3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)

5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)

6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)

7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)

9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)

10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)

11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)

Red narrating: I have to remind myselfthat some birds don’t mean to be caged . Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up. DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they’re gone. I gueI just mimy friend.

瑞德话外音:我得经常同自己说,有些鸟儿是关不住的。他们的羽毛太鲜亮了。当它们飞走的时候,你心底里知道把他们关起来是一种罪恶,你会因此而振奋。不过,他们一走,你住的地方也就更加灰暗空虚。我觉得我真是怀念我的朋友。

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人

回复帖子
标题:
内容:
相关话题