[Man]: What -- hey. Hold up,there,you. It's a shilling to tie up your boat at the dock. And I shall need to know your name.
[Jack]: What do you say to three shillings,and we forget the name?
[Man]: Welcome to Port Royal,Mr.Smith.
[MAN#2]: Two paces march! Right about-face! Present arms!
[Murtogg]: This dock is off limits to civilians.
[Jack]: I'm terribly sorry. I didn't know. If I see one,I shall inform you immediately. There's some sort of high-toned and
fancy to-do up at the fort. How could it be two upstanding gentlemen such as yourselves did not merit an invitation?
[Murtogg]: Someone has to make sure this dock stays off limits.
[Jack]: It's a fine goal,to be sure. But it seems to me that a ship like that makes this one here a bit superfluous,really.
[Murtogg]: The Dauntleis the power in there waters,true. But there's no ship as can match the Interceptor for speed.
[Jack]: I've heard of one. It's supposed to be very fast. Nigh uncatchable. The Black Pearl.
[Mullroy]: Well,there's no real ship as can match the Interceptor.
[Murtogg]: Black Pearl is a real ship.
[Mullroy]: No. No,it's not.
[Murtogg]: Yes,it is. I've seen it.
[Mullroy]: You've seen it?
[Mullroy]: You haven't seen it.
[Murtogg]: Yes,I have.
[Mullroy]: You've seen a ship with black sails that's crewed by the damned and captained by a man so evil that Hell itself
spat him back out?
[Murtogg]: But I have seen a ship with black sails.
[Mullroy]: Oh. No ship that's not crewed by the damned and captained by a man so evil that Hell spat him out could possibly
have black sails,therefore couldn't be any other ship than the Black Pearl. Is that what you're saying?
[Mullroy]: Like I said,there's no real ship as can match the Interceptor.
[TOGETHER]:Hey! You! Get away from there!
[Mullroy]: You don't have permission to be there.
[Jack]: I'm sorry. It's such a pretty boat. Ship.
[Murtogg]: What's your name?
[Jack]: Smith. Or Smithy,if you like.
[Mullroy]: What's your purpose in Port Royal,Mr.Smith?
[Murtogg]: Yeah. And no lies.
[Jack]: Well,then,I confess. It is my intention to commandeer one of these ships,pick up a crew in
Tortuga,raid,pillage,plunder and otherwise pilfer my weaselly black guts out.
[Murtogg]: I said no lies.
[Mullroy]: I think he's telling the truth.
[Murtogg]: If he were telling the truth,he wouldn't have told us.
[Jack]: Unleyou wouldn't believe the truth even if he told you.
[Norrington]: May I have a moment? You look lovely,Elizabeth. I apologize if I seem forward,but I must speak my mind. This
promotion throws into sharp relief that which I have not yet achieved. A marriage to a fine woman. You have become a fine
[Elizabeth]: I can't breathe.
[Norrington]: Yes,I'm a bit nervous myself.
[Jack]: And th
en they made me their chief.
[MAN]: The rocks! Sir,it's a miracle she missed them.
1. I’m terribly sorry. I didn’t know. If I see one I shall inform you immediately.我实在很抱歉。我并不知道。如果我见到一个市民我会马上通告你们的。
2. Clearly you’ve never been to Singapore.你肯定没去过新加坡。
3. But you have heard of me.但你听说过我。
4. Expect, once again, you’re between me and my way out. 只是你再一次挡住我逃跑。And now you have no weapon.而且你现在没有武器了。
5. Come on doggy. It’s just you and me now. 过来乖狗狗。现在只有我们两个了。Come on, you filthy, slimy mangy cur.过来，你这个肮脏的，黏糊糊的，生满疥癣的杂种狗。Don’t do that! No! No! I didn’t mean it! I didn’t.不要这样！不！不要！我并不是那个意思！我不是！
6. Will: This is either madneor brilliance.这（个做法）不是疯狂就是才智。Jack: It’s remarkable how often those two traits coincide.这两个的特点经常惊人的相符。
7. Human hair from my back.我身后的体毛。
8. The girl’s blood didn’t work.那女孩的血没用。
9. A distant cousin from my aunt’s nephew twice removed. Lovely singing voice, though, eunuch.他是我姑妈的外甥的远房表弟。声音不错，不过是个太监。
10. Welcome to Caribbean!欢迎来到加勒比！
11. A wedding! Oh, I love weddings!一个婚礼！噢，我喜欢婚礼！
Palulay…Palu…li…la…la…lulu…Parlili…Parsnip…Parsley…Partner…Partner…)(Parley?)That’s the one! Parley!就是这个！谈判！
13. (Barbossa: So what now, Jack Sparrow? Are we to be two immortals lock into an epic battle until judgment day and trumpets sound?那么现在怎样？杰克.斯派洛？我们两个不死的怪物就这么漫长地打下去直到世界末日才分出胜负？)Jack: Or you could surrender.或者你可以投降。
14. Drink up! My hearties!干杯！我的水手们！
15. This is a day you will always remember as the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow! 你们永远会记住这一天，因为你们差一点就抓到了杰克.斯派洛船长。
16. I’m Captain Jack Sparrow. 我是杰克.斯派洛船长。
17. Not so bad.味道还可以.
18. You may throw my hat if you like.如果你想扔的话可以用我的帽子。Now go and get it.现在去把它拣回来。
19. How’s mum?妈妈还好吗？She looks great.她气色不错。
20. We must fight…to run away.我们要战斗！为了逃跑~
I'm Captain Jack Sparrow. The original. The only!
Captain, I wish to report a mutiny! I can name fingers and point names.
Did everyone see that? Because I will not be doing it again.
Clergyman...on the off chance that this does not go well for me, I would like you to note it–hearing now–that I am fully prepared to believe in whatever I must, and be welcomed into that place where all the "goody-goodies" want to go once they pop their clogs. Savvy?
You know that feeling you get, sometimes, in a high place, with the sudden urge to jump?...I don't have it.
\\It is not the destination so much as the journey, they say.
The Fountain does tests you, Gibbs. But better to not know which moment may be your last, every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all. And whose to say I won't live forever, eh? Discoverer of the Fountain of Youth. I have no saying it, Gibbs. It's a pirate's life for me. Savvy?