This thesis would not have been possible without the consistent and valuable reference materials that I received from my supervisor, whose insightful guidance and enthusiastic encouragement in the course of my shaping this thesis definitely gain my deepest gratitude.
My heartfelt thanks also go to for his instructive suggestions and expert advice in the field of ……
I would also avail myself of this opportunity to extend my sincere thanks to the other teachers, from whose teaching and instruction I obtained lifetime.
Last but not least, I am much indebted to my family, without whose affection and supportthis thesis could not have appeared in its final form.
First and fore most, I would like to avail myself of the opportunity to expremy gratitude to … my tutor, who has taken her precious time off from her tight schedule, reading my thesis carefully and offering me constant encouragement, valuable suggestions and enlightening instructions, which contribute to the completion of my thesis.
I would also like to acknowledge my indebtedneto …and many others who have contributed their time, thoughts, skills and encouragement to this thesis.
I am also grateful to all the classmates and friends who have given me generous support and helpful advice in the past few years.
Finally, I wish to devote this paper to my beloved family, who have given me life and love, and have been supporting me since 22 years ago.
I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to a host of peoplewithout whose assistance the accomplishment of this thesis would have been impossible.
First and foremost, I am deeply indebted to my supervisor,, for his patient guidance and constant encouragement during the writingof this thesis as well as in the course of my undergraduate studies.
I am also grateful to , and many other instructors, whose valuable instruction has benefited me a great deal.
I owe a lot to my parents as well for their consistent support and encouragement.
First of all, I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to my supervisor,, for his/her instructive advice and useful suggestions on my thesis. I am deeply grateful of his/her help in the completion of this thesis.
My heartfelt thanks also go to, who, with his/her keen literary observation and unique way of viewing life, has always been my spiritual mentor. I also owe my gratitude to, and many other instructors for their instruction advice during my undergraduate studies.
Finally, I am indebted to my parents for their continuous support and encouragement.
附件1.4 正文基本格式：行距固定值22磅，如有图、表可做适当调整；上下页边距2.54厘米，左右页边距2.6厘米。 “□” 表示占1个字宽（即2个字符）的空格。
(湖南农业大学××××学院，长沙 410128) 学□□生：×××（或×□×）（五号宋体居中）
Title of Graduation Paper （四号Times New Roman，加粗，
Student:×××（五号Times New Roman，居中）
(College of×××××××, Hunan Agricultural University, Changsha 410128, China)
□□Abstract(小四号Times New Roman， 加粗):(五号Times New Roman) □□Key words: ×××; ×××; ×××; ×××
□□（正文的中文内容小四号宋体，英文内容小四号Times New Roman） 2□××××
□□（导入语）（正文的中文内容小四号宋体，英文内容小四号Times New Roman）
 作者.论文题名[J].期刊名，出版年，卷（期）：页码A～B (五号宋体)
1) I would like to acknowledge my indebtedneto …
2) I should like to acknowledge with deep gratitude the assistance and guidance given to me by …
3) I gratefully acknowledge the help of …
4) I want to acknowledge the invaluable help of Mr. X, who has been my constant consultant in my writing this essay. If there are any errors, they are not his, but all mine.
5) I would like to thank Mr. X for his suggestions on my writing the first earlier draft.
6) I would extend my sincere thanks to my tutor…
7) I would like to take this opportunity to thank…
8) I especially appreciate the guidance of …
9) I wish to expremy special appreciation of Mr. X’s help…
10) I am also indebted to the following for permission to reproduce
copy-right material: …
11) I have a real debt of gratitude to …
12) Likewise I am grateful to …
13) Most particularly, I must thank…
14) I am in debt to …
15) My gratitude also goes to…
16) My heartfelt thanks are also due to…
17) My work also owes much to …for his encouragement and great help.
18) A real debt is owed to Mrs. X for her valuable help in my writing.
19) My grateful thanks to all of you, most of all to …
20) The author is deeply indebted to …
21) The author’s special thanks should be given to …
22) This thesis would not have been possible without the support and assistance that I received from …